The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo}

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty Almost There {Private- Me and Roo}

Post by Kit 24/09/14, 05:55 pm

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Frostb10

Frostbite opened her eyes as a cool breeze blew through the den, making her shiver. The sun lit up the slightly cloudy blue sky, giving her a sign of good weather for the day. Quietly, she left the den, noticing she was, once again, the first dog to wake up. Today she was not in the mood to hunt, hopefully somebody else would do it, her bones ached painfully. Frostbite laid down, the few inches of snow cushioning her and making her comfortable.

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Splint10

Splinter's eyes flew open and he gasped for air, his whole body was shaking. He took a deep breath once he realized where he was and stood. His eyes immediately went to the empty spot beside him, and he guessed she was out of the den. "Everyone, it is time to wake up!" He called aloud, nudged each dog gently on the shoulder. Slowly, he made his way out of the den and greeted Frostbite with a warm, "Good Morning!"

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Rain10

Rain grunted as a wet nose touched his fur and he rolled in the opposite direction. He opened his eyes for a few seconds and looked around, but quickly snapped them shut. After a few seconds of trying to fall back asleep, he gave up, and slowly forced his aching body to sit up. "Ugh!" He moaned as a slight shock of pain went through his body. The memories of his dream came to them, but he pushed them away, he had a family to take care of, not somebody he'd never met.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Empty Re: Almost There {Private- Me and Roo}

Post by Kit 25/09/14, 06:37 pm

Finished!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/09/14, 07:40 am

Ooc: Nicely done! (I have so many characters it is unreal ._.)

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Rhea_p12 
Rhea awoke as she felt the familiar coarseness of Splinter's tail brush against her ribs as he walked past. The pale she-dog opened her golden eyes slowly as she adjusted to the daylight streaming in from the entrance. Sitting up at last, her jaws stretched in a mighty pup-like yawn and she splayed her legs in an aching stretch. 
It took a moment for the pup to remember where she was. So much had happened yesterday that it could have all been a dream. 
Claws scraping across the hard ground, Rhea soon managed to heave herself outside and sandwiched herself between her two brothers, giving each a lick behind the ear in greeting.

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Orion_10
Both Orion and Blackavar woke together, stretching and greeting one another before leaving the very small den. Orion was terribly cramped up after having to sleep right up against the far wall in a half-sitting possition for the entire night. When he saw that no-one had been hunting he groaned, knowing that it would be unfair to ask Frostbite to do it again. Taking another glace at the dogs gathered outside, the Alsatian guessed he would have to do it, whether he liked it or not.

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} Blacka10
"Fear not, Orion," Blackavar boomed jokily from behind the gloomy Alsatian, "You are aching and tired, Forstbite did it yesterday and I am too blind, deaf and crimpled to do much at all, let alone hunt. So, naturally, we send the pups out. I have been training Splinter as best I could in the ways of the hunter, and I trust the other three are equaly as skilled."
Blackavar saw Orion ponder for a moment. He knew the only thing holding the Alsatian back was his rediculous insecurity with leaving any of the family he was ordered seasons ago to look after alone for the simplist and safest of tasks. 
Eventually, and with a reluctant sigh, Orion growled at the three pups looking excitedly over at him. "Splinter, go and wake Seren. You four will go and catch food for the morning."

Last edited by Roo12 on 05/12/15, 06:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/10/14, 12:28 pm

Bumpsy ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 10/10/14, 09:23 pm

Ooc: I saw this and got lazy. I am sorry. I post now.

Splinter nodded and turned towards the den. "Seren! You never changed, you are so lazy!" He laughed and nudged his brother with his wet nose roughly. He turned to face Rhea and lickedherceek with a smile. "Good Morning."

Rain licked her on the cheek as well. "Hopefully our brother will get up so we can get hunting over with." He looked at the three older dogs outside of the den, longing to be laying with them.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/10/14, 05:58 pm

Ooc: No problem, I get that xD

Rhea looked at Rain in shock; he must have had a bad night's sleep.
"But aren't you excited, Rain?" she teased, trying to lighten her brother's mood, "This will be our our first solo hunt ever, just me and you and Seren and Splinter, all by ourselves. I can't wait."

Seren gave a distruntled groan as he rolled onto his paws, heaving his aching body up and striding with creaking joints out of the den. He overheard what Rhea had said and decided that the plan was for them to go hunting this morning.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/10/14, 08:45 pm

"Not Really.." Rain muttered, his bright blue gaze was soft as it set on her. He rose and walked towards the forest, brushing gently past Seren.

Splinter chuckled and walked in front of Rain, "I better lead us. I had a chance to explore longer too." He watched his brother give him a nasty look and smiled softly and licked his cheek.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/10/14, 06:50 pm

"Remember to complete the hunting ritual I showed you three," Orion barked after the leaving cubs, "You must thank your kill for it's gift and send it's spirit off in peace; do you remember?"

"Yes, Orion, don't worry about us," Rhea barked back, not looking over her shoulder to the Alsatian, "We and a nice, fresh deer will be back before you know it."
Bursting with excitement, Rhea pushed past Seren and Rain and joined Splinter at the head of the group. She could hardly contain her energy as she trotted with an eager bounce through the snowy forest.
"Did Blackavar teach you that ritual, Splinter?" the white dog asked her brother, trying to focus on something else until they caught the scent of prey.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/10/14, 08:45 pm

"Rhea, Blackavar is a typical dog, even though he did betray us. Of course he taught me." Splinter chuckled, but he kept his nose in the air.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/10/14, 04:20 pm

Rhea fell silent, a little embarrassed. She plodded along lazily beside her brother, enjoying the early autumn weather in the mountain wood, with no sign of any significant prey. At one point, Seren had leaped off the path and exploded into the snowy verge beside the dried up stream that now formed the young dogs' path. when his head raised out of the snow once more, the tiny, lifeless body of a lemming dangled from his clenched jaws. 
Rhea burst out with laughter at her displeased brother's expression. The dog spat his pathetic kill into the snow before returning to his pack with an offended air.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/10/14, 07:38 pm

"Nice Job, you caught yourself a snack!!!" Splinter smiled, giving his brother a gentle nudged. He sniffed the air and murmured, "Elk..... Come on you guys." The brown, black, and white male lowered to the ground and followed the smell.

Ooc: I was thinking we should bring love into the plot. What do you think about it?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/10/14, 06:49 am

Ooc: Sounds fine to me. How about the group captures a spy or assasin from the Southern Pack that's chasing after them and she could fall in love with one of your boys? It can't have anything to do with Seren; I have something else lined up for him ;3

Rhea scented it too and dropped her head to the ground as she stalked forward. There were tracks in the ground and hair caught on the low branches of the leafless trees. The young dog looked ahead and soon spotted the animal a few hare-bounds ahead and winced with disappointment. There were about twelve or thirteen of them, all young males, their antlers sharp and powerful, dangerous to any hunter looking for a meal.
"I'm not sure we can take one of those down, Splinter," she whispered to her brother, "It'll be tricky and very dangerous."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/10/14, 03:48 pm

Ooc; Okay, I think we should get another person to join. We both have tons of characters to rp. Good idea too! I was thinking they could fall in love with Splinter.

"Don't doubt yourself. There is always a weak link in any herd. We can spot it out. Do you know how to do that?" Splinter whispered.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/10/14, 07:03 pm

Ooc: Yeah, I agree. Who should it be? The obvious choice is Smoke, but she might be too busy with the Battle of the Stars, and Meg hasn't been on for months. Who else could join?

Rhea thought back to the training she, Seren and Rain had recieved as pups.
"I know to look for old, young and injured animals, but they all seem like males in their prime. Maybe there's an injurred one in there somewhere."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/10/14, 07:15 pm

Ooc; smokey doesn't really like doing dogs either. Maybe Stormheart or Feralclaw?

"Seren, Rhea, I need you to run out and chase the herd, me and Rain will be following. When you see an elk lagging behind or any other hints, signal to me and Rain. We will come in and go for the kill. Got it?" Splinter said, not giving them much choice to say no.

Rain nodded, "Sounds good to me." He looked at Rain and Seren.

Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/10/14, 05:43 pm

"You got it," Seren said, moving around toward the west side of the herd as Rhea moved around the east side. When the two of them were in position, they both leaped clear of foliage and sprinted snarling towards the stampeding elk. The moment Seren had flew from the bushed and landed on the ground, a skinny male elk had ran frantically towards him in a daze, colliding with the young dog's body and tossing his to one side. Seren lay there on the brink of unconsiousness.
The elk that had crashed into hadn't got away from the colision unscratched either. He had tumbled forward head first and was now scrambling desperately to get up and follow his herd, limping painfully when it finally got to it's feet.

Rhea, seeing the injurred animal clambering after his fleeting herd, skidded to a halt and let the rest of the elk go.
"Rain, Splinter, get that one! Now!" she howled, before dashing to Seren's side and liking an open cut on his forhead.

Ooc: sounds like a plan :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/11/14, 05:02 pm

Ooc: Bump ;3 Also, now that Meg's back, maybe we could see if she fancies joining?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/11/14, 05:12 pm

That sounds like a great idea! I am sorry, laziness hit me and my muse dropped to rock bottom. I am bringing it up. I'll ask Meggy.

Rain was frozen for a few seconds, his eyes darted from the fleeing elk to his fallen brother. Splinter had taken off running already and Rain didn't want to leave him, so he ran. He quickly found Splinter, and matched his pace. Rain dove for the elks legs and caused them to be sent tumbling around for what seemed like forever. Splinter joined caught up and helped his brother kill off the pinned animal. The animal was dead with in minutes, but Rain was sitting there, shaking, his body was covered in cuts from the elk's antlers.

Splinter sat next to his brother and began to help clean up his cuts. "I'm sorry this happened, I should have known you guys weren't ready. I was barely even ready myself." His apology was answered by an angry glare from his brother. The grey male picked up one of the elk's legs and his brother grabbed the other and they dragged it back.

Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/11/14, 06:53 pm

Rhea saw Rain and Splinter coming towards them and greeted them with a wag of her tail, "Well done you two. Seren's fine, by the way. His head wound is only minor."

"You wouldn't be saying that if it was you," Seren retorted sarcastically, moody that he missed out on the hunt but too dazed to be too grumpy.
After spying his brothers' kill, the young dog staggered to his paws and went over to sniff it, wagging his tail with anticipation.

"Come on," Rhea huffed, also excited to get the carcass back to the den, "Let's get this back to mum and the others." 
Standing beside Seren, both pups dug their fangs into the kill and proceeded to drag it in the direction of the tree den.

Ooc: Don't worry, happens to us all x3 And thanks for asking Meg. If she gets one more message from me, she'll prabably scream xD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/11/14, 04:03 pm

Ooc: Do you want me to invite her to this thread?
Or wait a while and make another.

Rain picked up a leg and pulled it along. Splinter took over quickly though and latched his jaws on an antler. The brown male took most of the weight of the elk, allowing Rain to break off. Finally, the siblings reached the den and the dropped the large elk.

"What happened?" Frostbite asked, giving worried glances to Seren and Rain. "Our brother has grown stupid since we left. He though we'd be able to make the kill, without injuries. As you can see, he was wrong." Splinter rolled his eyes sarcastically and said, "Hey, at least I apologized. We did make the kill though, with very minor injuries."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/11/14, 05:32 pm

Ooc: I guess seeing as this isn't a very long thread yet we could invite her to this one. Maybe she could be Splinter's love interest or one of the Commanders of the Southern Pack. I also think we should give her one of the 'family'. It'll be harder to give one of them up, but I think we should, or at least create another one for her. I would be willing to give her Blackavar and maybe even Seren. What about you?

"I'm fine, mother," Seren mumbled, straining to ignore the throbbing pain on his forehead, "I was just kicked while shasing the elk."

"So Orion, still think we can't take care of ourselves?" Rhea jeered at the alsatian, placing her forepaws gloatingly on the carcass. 

Orion looked astonished at the feast that lay ahead of him, "It is an impressive kill, I'll grant you," he remarked, though looked at the white pup with disapproving eyes, "However, one elk does not make up for the countless foolish things you've done in your life."
This silenced Rhea, though she couldn't mask a smile that now sculpted her blood-stained lips.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/11/14, 07:43 pm

Ooc: That sounds good, I'd rather keep my characters. It seems to me that you have a lot more characters on your hands.

"Come here, Rain and Seren. You have battle wounds, so there is no point in being embarrassed. Frostbite smiled and said, "Rain, clean your cuts, I'll get what you can't reach." The Alaskan Malamute began to clean Serens gash furiously before licked the cuts that Rain was surely incapable of reaching. "I'll be back quickly." She said. Frostbite disappeared, and came back with in just a few minutes with marigold, cobwebs, and poppyseeds. "Eat two of these if you are in pain." She said, placing them in between the males. The female quickly smeared the pulp she had made from the flower onto the cuts on Rain and on Seren. Then, carefully, she placed cobwebs on the ones still bleeding. "There, now, fill up your bellies and rest, you've lost blood so it will make you sleepy." The female then got them each a nice piece of elk, and laid down with a piece of her own and devoured it.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/11/14, 05:08 pm

Ooc: Yeah, I suppose I would like to keep hold of Seren, but Blackavar, Ital/Scabious, and Meg would also have Splinter's love interest. Have you messaged her yet?

Rhea removed her forepaws from the kill and splayed her front legs out in front of her, yawnig and stretching with satisfaction. She hacked off a peice of meat for herself and slumped down next to Splinter, tossing him a piece as well. 
"So, when are we moving on?" Rhea asked no-one in particular, her jaws cramed with meat.

"As soon as we're ready," Orion answered, lying down beside Blackavar with a bone between his paws, "The Southern Pack don't know that Splinter and Blackavar are with us, but we're still outnumbered. They won't have given up, but if we can make it up the mountain before they catch up, then we'll have an enormous advantage."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/11/14, 09:39 pm

Ooc: no, not yet. I will though, I promise.

Splinter nodded his thanks before slurping up the mest quickly. He leaned against Thae and laid his head on his paws, hoping his sister wouldn't fall over from his weight.

Rain nibbled on his meat until it was gone and they closed his eyes, no absorbing the warmth of the glowing sun.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/11/14, 02:47 pm

Rhea leaned back on Splinter to counter-balance him, and soon dozed off in the morning sun. 

Seren chewed up a little of his food, though he wasn't particularly hungry or tired. He just had a throbbing headache.

Orion couldn't settle, however. He finished his meat and left Blackavar to wander over to the cliff edge. He peered down, his amber eyes burning in his white and grey surroundings. There was no sign of their persuers, but the alsatian was still anxious to get a move on and growled in frustration when he saw that some of the pups had dozed off.

Ooc: That's fine, whenever you can :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next