The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty Re: When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

Post by Kit 26/11/14, 10:54 am

Oh I'm sorry, it never showed a new post.

"You can sit down, I'll be back with something." The grey tabby purred, just before she padded over to the small pile of food. She briefly scanned the pile of mostly fish, before choosing a rather plump salmon for them to share. Stormstrike dropped the fish at the male's paws before sitting beside him.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 3 Empty Re: When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 26/11/14, 01:31 pm

Ooc: It's okay :3

Sagevine started to chew at his fish, eating it gladly. "So when do you think Shardstar will give you an apprentice?" He decided to start a conversation.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/11/14, 01:36 pm

"I'm not sure. There haven't been as many kits lately, and there are very few apprentices. I'm not worried about it though. She is worried enough with getting ready for leaf-bare, anyways. How is it going with Mistlepaw?" Stormstrike meowed, thinking about how the young she-cat was close to her warrior ceremony. The female curled up close to Sagevine after she took a bight of fish and looked up at the male.

Ooc: When should she find out she is pregnant, or tell him that she is?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 29/11/14, 10:33 pm

Ooc: Bumper Sticker! Don't ask me where that came from....
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/11/14, 07:05 am

"I actually have very good news. She has her final assessment soon. It will either be tomorrow or the day afterwards," Sagevine meowed proudly, as if she was his own kit.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/11/14, 02:02 pm

"That's great! I've noticed how close you've gotten. It is so cool, I remember seeing her whenever she came to camp for the first time, and now she is about to become a warrior." Stormstrike smiled, and chuckled at how proud he sounded. She sighed, He'll be a wonderful father.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/12/14, 09:31 pm

Le bump
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/12/14, 04:04 pm

"Yeah. I'm just a bit worried about her in the whole social department; she lost her family when she was a kit, and I don't know if she'll be open to making one of her own," Sagevine admitted, staring at the apprentice's den where his apprentice is probably getting ready for sleep.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/12/14, 04:25 pm

"Hmm... I think she will be alright. Maybe I can talk to her, if she shows any signs of a problem. I can understand how she would feel, since I didn't have a great past with family either." Stormstrike sighed, laying her head on the males shoulder. "When do you think Shardstar will appoint a deputy? It's been a while since Crystalshatter stepped down."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/12/14, 08:31 pm

Sagevine thought for a few moments. "It'll have to be soon. It used to be by morning after the leader returns or the last deputy dies, and all that."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/12/14, 03:42 pm

"Yeah. I feel bad for her, it's a lender how she stays so calm when she must be stressed out." Stormstrike sighed, her gaze switched from Sagevine to the she-cat who was chatting with a clanmate.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/12/14, 09:56 am

Sagevine noded, lost in thought for a moment. "I'm sure she'll be fine, though. She's a strong one, that's for sure. Are there any kits in the nursery yet?" He asked, wondering if one of the kits would be assigned to Stormstrike.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/12/14, 08:06 am

Bump :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/12/14, 09:05 am

"I think it is empty. Which isn't good, with our few apprentices." Stormstrike sighed. She licked his cheek and then layed her head on his chest. The fluffy, grey, she-cat purred silently, enjoying the comforting presence of her mate.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/12/14, 04:41 pm

bump**********
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/01/15, 04:13 pm

Bump. The site looks nice btw!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/01/15, 04:33 pm

Sagevine purred with his mate as well. "Well, we have plenty of young warriors. We'll get more apprentices soon enough," He meowed.

Ooc: Thanks :3 I gave it a winter theme finally.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/02/15, 08:40 pm

Stormstrike purred and snuggled into Sagevine's fur. She closed her eyes slowly, her tail wrapping around her mate's.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3