The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 01:58 pm

OOC: Nope, i cant stop stealing names, but the sword he uses will be different (OH THANK GOSH XD)

Kirito watched people pass by in the safezone, he wondered how they could live such a normal life in this wretched place, they should know that they die in real life if they die in here, yet, the remain happy and treat this like their normal lives, "How do they do it?" He asked himself, his gaze flickered over to a location outside the town, he saw a person, low on health, fighting a monster, without hesitation he jumped up and ran over "Run." He said, his tone deep, the small his of metal on leather could be heard as he drew his blade, he pointed it at the lizard like creature with a scowl, when the monster attacked he moved swiftly to the side and cut off its left arm, 'corrupted data', being it had no more shield the monster instantly swung the short sword in his direction, he blocked it, threw its down its blade, lowering its guard, he impaled the creature, his black trench coat blew back in the wind, he turned around to notice a small audience, he smiled "Go back to your lives." he began to think These monsters are nothing compared to what's on the higher floors, Floor Thirty-five is a good place to sleep though, sadly, with the Sleep Player Killing going on, we can't sleep out in the open. He swiped his right hand down, opening a menu, his blue eyes were shining when he saw a rare item, he looked over and saw it was dropped by the lizard like creature, he tapped it, removing the other long sword, and equipping the new one, with a small flash of the blue-green particles, a pure black blade appeared on his back, his smile faded when he walked back into town, there was a duel going on between someone who was asleep, and an orange player, he dashed over there, his blade drawn, he jumped up, his blade began to glow as he spun in a circle, he landed between the two of them, "Continue this with me." He said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} Empty Re: The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 03:42 pm

Azalia suddenly snapped awake. She had fallen asleep, but hadn't meant to. She looked up and immediately felt she knew the situation. She got up and shoved Kirito out of the way. "Don't worry, I'll get him." She mumbled, pulled out her sword. Its handle was decorated in all different gems, and smaller versions lined the blade. She swiftly blocked an attack, which she used as momentum to spin around him and stab him in his back. The person turned around, aiming a swipe at her face, but she ducked to dodge it, then stabbed her sword through the attacker. His health now was very low, and he was on his knees. Azalia sighed, and looked down, then quickly stabbed him. After he was dead, Azalia put her sword away. "Thanks for standing up for me, but I had it handled." She said. "Well, actually if I had not been woken up iI might be dead... Thanks!" She said, and held out her hand for a handshake.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 03:48 pm

"You didn't have to kill him though." He said pushing her hand away "You're lucky i stopped them, otherwise you would be dead, not them. 'Til we meet again." He began to walk away, his expression calm, People like her are what i loathe, they don't care about others, though she did do a good job with killing a sleep Player killer he thought with a frown, he turned around to see if she was still there, his expression turned neutral again
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 03:54 pm

"Oh, you don't want anything in return? Usually if somebody saves me they almost always ask for money, or something rare I find. I have quite a bit of stuff you might like that I can repay you with." Azalia said, and took a few steps after him. "I have plenty of things to give."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 03:59 pm

"Im fine." He replied, he knew others needed their gear to survive this place "You'll need them." he began to think Why do they always expect that the person who helped them wants a reward? I'm fine with what i have, i have a unique skill already, i have plenty of high level gear, though i think this sword may have been a glitch considering how powerful it is, or it might have been a rare monster that was meant to drop it, after all it did seem to act different then the rest of them. "I can handle myself, though next time, I wont be here to save you."

Last edited by Feralclaw on 01/11/14, 04:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 04:12 pm

"Well, then goodbye I guess." She said, then began to walk towards the town. Once she reached it she didn't quite know what to do, so she looked around to see if anyone was selling pets. She found a beast master giving away some dragon-like feathery creatures. She looked closely at each and every one, and found one that seemed to like her. She bought it, and named it Akina. Akina was pure white, and rested on her shoulder. She had heard that pets like snacks, so she brought up the menu and looked through her inventory. She found some edible berries, and wondered if Akina might like some. She took them out of her inventory and gave a few to Akina, and ate a few herself.

(How do people in SAO go from floor to floor? Do they climb a staircase up in that tower or something?)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 04:23 pm

OOC: They climb a staircase to a gate which in turn warps them to the next floor

He sighed when she walked away "People can be so annoying sometimes." he said and began to head to town, when he was near the blacksmith he entered the shop and asked "Can you appraise my weapon?" When the smith looked at the weapon she placed her hand over her mouth with a gasp, she said "Where did you get this?" In reply he said "From a monster here on floor Thirty-five." She shook her head "Not possible, this is as strong as a sword from floor seventy-five. Do you want to sell it?" she replied, "No, I was just wondering what it was called." He said, in reply the smith said 'Hurstwic' "Thank you, with that he left, he saw Azalia again and rolled his eyes, he walked over to her and invited her to a party, "That way you don't nearly get killed again."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 04:28 pm

Azalia stood there for a few moments looking at the party invite. "Well, I don't usually travel in a party, but you saved me, so sure!" Azalia said, and accepted the invite. "What level are you?" Azalia asked. "And which floor should we go to?" She asked.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 04:39 pm

"Im level eighty, I know just about everything about this game being i was a Beta tester." he smiled slightly "You better be up the the challenge of floor sixty. Or else i'll be hauling you back here. Got it?" he said, his gaze flickered to the small creature on her shoulder, "That's a rare pet, what price did you get it for?" he asked her, curious about the small dragon
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 04:50 pm

Azalia stared at him, astonished. "I-i... Well, I guess I feel safe telling you my level, level fifty-three." She said. "I was a beta-tester also. Oh, and Akina? I don't know if I should tell you." She said. "I might be able manage floor sixty, as long as you don't ditch me. Then I might be done for."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 04:59 pm

He sighed deeply, he opened his menu and started sending her items from floor Sixty-five "That good enough for you?" he asked her, rolling his eyes, "And no, I don't want them back, I have better stuff." he began to walk to the teleport pad. "Hurry up, you can put it on later." he said, without looking back to see if she was following
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 05:05 pm

Azalia stared at the items for a few seconds. She smiled, closed her inventory, and quickly hurried after. I've always dreamed of one day having equipment like this! How'd he level up this much? She wondered.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 05:17 pm

When he reached the pad he said "Floor Sixty." The pad began to cause a circle to glow around him, and within seconds he was gone and on floor sixty, he stepped off of the pad and waited for Azalia, Please don't trip on me when you come through, especially with all these people around. he thought with a blush of embarassment
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 05:22 pm

Azalia stepped on after him. She held perfectly still. "Floor sixty." She said. It glowed, and soon she appeared in front of Kirito. "Maybe next time you should step back a bit, or you might be knocked over. So... Where are we going exactly?" She asked.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 05:38 pm

"Places." he said, with a neutral expression "And I can stand where I please." he began to walk away from her, heading outside the safezone, once outside, a small party of orange players was following him, when he heard the hiss of leather and metal, he smiled "Messing with the wrong person my friends." One of them charged him, he turned around, and moved gracefully to the side, he drew his blade, when the bandit came back, he met impalement on his blade, he kicked him off, and watched as he died, "This world has one less orange player." he said, the other three looked at each other, one tried to run, he knew Azalia would kill him, the other two charged at him, he attacked the closest one, he cut off his sword arm, leaving him wreathing on the ground, then he took his sword and drove it through the his chest, the second one looked at him in awe, realizing his mistake, Kirito drew the blade from the ground and threw it at the other one, it landed in his neck, he gasped and grabbed at it, but it was too late, as he fell over and died.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 06:45 pm

Azalia saw one of the orange players running towards her. She began to feel anger towards the player. "Coward!" She shouted. She drew her sword and stabbed it through his heart. She yanked it out then quickly kicked one of their legs out from under them. They fell to the ground and she quickly stabbed her sword into their back. She sighed as the person exploded into the many mirror-like pieces. Her sword had been buried into the ground a bit, and she left it there as she equipped some of the items Kirito had given her. She examined the armor she now had on. It was light green in color, and had a cloak that flowed along behind it. It covered her full body and had was made to make it look as if vines were attached to it. She also had a sort of tiara-like piece which wrapped on her head. Wow, this is pretty amazing!

Tiara thingie: Tiara
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 06:59 pm

He walked back to make sure that the orange player hadn't killed Azalia, When he noticed that she was wearing some of the new armor he smiled "You like it?" he asked "It's rare armor that only Female players can wear." he continued "Weird boss i had to fight to get that set, i was about to sell it, but then i met you, well then i knew i could give it to someone who could use it."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 01/11/14, 07:05 pm

"Yeah, thanks!" Azalia said. "Everyone's gotten so far! Soon everyone will get to the highest floor and kill the boss, then we'll all be free of this place..." She said the last sentence slightly quietly. "So, lets go!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 07:27 pm

"Just don't die ok." he said, "Eventually, with me on the front lines we'll get to the top, we're only on floor seventy right now, so imagine what kind of havoc i'll cause in the boss room, I'm really close to leveling up, a few more quests and a couple more monsters on floor sixty-nine and im level Eighty-One, I can't wait to get out of here, but for some reason i like it here, probably because i get to relax a little bit, no school."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 12:34 am

"WHAT? You like it here?" She asked, "How could you- why would you-? Like it here? I can't wait to get out of here!" Azalia said quickly. Akina rested lazily on Azalia's shoulder, like she always did. "Well... I guess it's got its good things. Like all the pets! I mean sure they're AIs, but they're pretty okay. They even have their own personalities. I think I got a lazy one. Well, anyway, lets go!" She said quickly, and began to walk towards their destination. "Come on! We can't wait all day!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 12:38 am

"And we don't have to goto school, judging by your appearance my guess is your fifteen in real life?" He asked her "Im turning Sixteen tomorrow, two years, gone by really quick." He continued what he was saying, "Oh well, your right, I don't WANT to be here, but as long as I get to relax, im fine with it."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 12:41 am

"Well, you're still lagging behind." She said, now walking backwards about ten feet in front of him. "Now hurry up or I'll get Akina to attack you!" Akina yawned, and squawked in protest. "Maybe not, but hurry up anyway!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 12:47 am

"Fine." He muttered, he began to follow her, deep in thought, She could be a member of Laughing Coffin, she could be leading me in to a trap, or she may just be a person who isn't addicted to murder and may just be as old as me, murder at an age so young, its sad really, but the worst part is, no one knows who killed them, they don't know the name of their killer, just a fake name, I used my real name, probably not a smart move, because now anyone who hates me can find me and kill me in my sleep in the real world when this is over. He shook his head No, that will never happen, it cant happen because no one knows that this is my real name.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 01:03 am

Azalia continued walking forwards. Eventually she also began to wonder if she could even trust the person she was with. What if he's one of those people that leads other innocent players into traps? NO, he saved me, I guess... But what if he is? Maybe I shouldn't trust him. What if he knows this is my real name? What if he's a murderer in real life?! Then even if I get out of this game I'll be dead...
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 01:29 am

He looked to the left and saw a monster charging towards her, he immediately dashed forward and pushed her out of the way "Remember what i said about NOT dying?" he was struck by the monsters blade, he drew Hurstwic from its scabbard "I'll handle this." He said, he stabbed the creature in the chest and watched as it wreathed in pain, it attempted to push its self away, but he pulled upwards, cutting it in half, the mirror like particles danced through the air, he frowned "Watching even AI in pain hurts me."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next