The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo)

2 posters

Go down

The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo)

Post by Roo12 14/11/14, 06:15 am

The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Sillho10
Felik bit his lip in frustration as he scrambled uselessly down the concrete steps of the hospital he had been confined to for five days. He hated his crutches. He hated every last pristine fibre of them. There was nothing he could hate more in the world than these damn crutches. What he hated more was the wheelchair that he had fortunately been able to ditch after convincing the doctors and Vale that he could manage with these stupid crutches. 
He made it to the last step and slipped, his injured foot suspended off the ground jarring painfully as he gathered himself once again and tried to make it look like nothing had happened. The Hustler began limping like a wounded dog to Lucas's car that was ready and waiting to cart them off to their next job.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty Re: The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo)

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/14, 05:20 pm

The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Vale210

The past week hadn't only been hard on Felik; Vale had been running around the hospital constantly, signing this, getting this, talking to this idiot, talking to that idiot. It was horrible for the criminal. She wasn't so used to such social actions being consecutive in sheer amounts. But she persevered, and the car waiting in front of the duo as their escape was like a chocolate bar after eating a salad for months. 
The girl sighed dramatically when Felik tripped on the last step. Most people would scramble to their friend's aid, but Vale knew Felik would've had her head if she had done that. Instead, when they got to the car, she opened the door for the hurt hustler.
"Your ride awaits, Mr. Bond," Vale teased her friend.

Ooc: It's okay :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo) Empty Re: The Road Less Robbed (private~Smoke&Roo)

Post by Roo12 14/11/14, 05:42 pm

"If I'm Bond, then where's my damn vesper, shaken, not stired?" Felik retorted, equally humourously, but not without his grumpy tone. He clampered ungracefully through the door Vale was holding open and onto the back seat, resting his crutches on the floor, leaning against his legs. 
The fabric cast clinging to his left foot was lined with thick plastic to protect his minor fracture that had almost healed, though for some reason hurt more and more each day. The best bart about it was that it was much more temporary than a plaster cast would've been. It would need to come off soon if he and Vale were to be able to do Lucas's dirty work, but the Hustler had left that part out of the paperwork in the hosptial.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/14, 08:48 pm

"I'm afraid, with your condition Mr. Bond, that you are not allowed to have alcohol," Vale continued the tease as she easily glided into the car, pulling the door shut. The driver gave her a nod and a small smile through the rearview mirror and began driving.
The chauffeur passed back a yellow-orange envelope, and Vale rolled her eyes at the obviousness of their mission. It was like a spy movie with Lucas.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/14, 01:57 pm

Felik forced out a laugh, but made no reply. It made his ribs ache. The Hustler's eyes narrowed suspiciously as the envelope passed by his eyes and retrived by Vale beside him. 
"Our next job, I'm guessing," Felik mumbled, running his tongue over his split lip.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/11/14, 04:55 pm

"Probably," Vale said as she opened up the envelope. She read aloud what it said.
"Hello Valentina and Felik. I hope you are both doing well. Following this is your next mission; don't forget, you have 4 more to do including this one.
You'll be going down South for this one, and your plane tickets are also in the envelope. Athens, Greece awaits your arrival. There is a street gang there getting in my way of trade, and they're trying to involve their region's mafia. Before they can do this, you must take out their leader, Augustus Contos. He's a tall, buff guy with dark black hair, a bit of beard and a big ego. The driver will show you a news clip of his wanted photo.

Good luck,
Lucas" 
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/14, 05:08 pm

Felik rolled his eyes. 
"You know, you don't have to be so darn dramatic, Lucas," he growled, his temper short, "You're right there! Why couldn't you just tell us?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/11/14, 10:22 am

Ooc: Wait... what? .-.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/11/14, 12:42 pm

Ooc: What? Is Lucas not driving the car?! SORRY!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/11/14, 09:40 am

Ooc: XDDD It's okay. He's just an old driver guy, like the one they had before that got killed. You don't have to re-make your post if you don't want to, I can just reply some way :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/11/14, 05:28 pm

Ooc: Alright, sorry about that :/ I'll try and focas more than I do in school in the future XDD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/12/14, 08:15 am

Valentina sighed at the letter. She'd never gone to Greece, much less ever wanted to go tot he country. It was known for pirates in Mediterranean, and she ran in with one when he came up North to France once. They were not a nice bunch.
"This, is not going to be easy," Vale replied after Felik's outburst of Lucas being dramatic.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/12/14, 07:31 pm

Felik crossed his arms with a disgruntled huff and sat back in his seat, staring out of the window as Africa rushed by. He didn't want to go to Greece either; he didn't want to leave Africa at all. 
"I think I'll fly Sable over to Greece to meet us there," the Hustler mumbled, not looking at Vale, "I don't want to do another heist without her."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/12/14, 10:31 am

Vale nodded. "I agree. We need to call Frayer soon," Vale thought out loud. She was already missing her adopted daughter as if she were her own. Frayer had made Felik and her a family, and family was the most important thing to the criminal now that she had one she could trust.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/12/14, 06:28 pm

"Maybe we should call her over here, show her how to rob a bank," Felik joked, shifting awkwardly in his seat again in an attempt to get more comfortable. Most mothers, even thoughs who might have found themselves in Vale and Felik's position, would likely take offense at the Hustler's joke, but he knew Vale would see the funny side. She was usually good at that.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/02/15, 09:53 pm

Despite not wanting to, Vale cracked a smile at that. "You would make a terrible father," She joked, making a point that she wasn't serious by raising her eyebrows.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down