The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit)

Post by Roo12 07/01/16, 05:42 pm

Pridepaw shivered against the billowing winds that launched pine needles at him from every direction and that struck him like a million little bee stingers. He stumbled into the empty camp, clutching his thin prey between his jaws so it didn't blow off in the gale. The frost that lined the camp floor like a fine lacy spiderweb cracked under the young tom's tired paws as he crossed the forest clearing over to the alarmingly small fresh kill pile, tossing his mouse in with the rest.
Since Moonhigh, Pride had been out on a hunting endeavour in an attempt to lessen the immense hunger felt among the clan at the moment. The sun was beginning to rise now, and all he had managed to catch was a pitiful starved mouse that itself was too hunger to run from the apprentice.
Sitting down, Pridepaw groomed his dark orange and black pelt frustratedly as the bitter wind died down for a second. He, like every other cat in every other clan, was worried about the Leafbare's sudden shortage of food. It would only be a matter of time before the trickles and streams in their pine forest would freeze solid.
Trying to ignore these nagging concerns, Pride left his coat alone and looked around the camp. His green eyes rested on the Apprentices' Den and his mind went to his warm nest nestled among the sleeping bodies of the other apprentices. But Pride didn't feel like sleeping. He was too tired to sleep. He remained where her was, tending to his cracked pads and split claws.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty Re: Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit)

Post by *Smoke* 07/01/16, 08:04 pm

Mochapaw

Mochapaw had seen Pridepaw enter the camp a few moments ago, and immediately knew his paws would be sore. She rolled her eyes. Of course he wouldn't come to her for herbs before he went out. Pridepaw wasn't named that for nothing.
The she-cat shivered as she left the medicine den, bringing in her mouth a piece of bark with a poultice on top of it. The poultice was made out of dock leaves; good for nettle stings most of the time, but also very good for cracked paws. She knew all of the herbs by heart now, despite not having a mentor. StarClan often taught her in her dreams, but not all the time. She was mostly self taught with some guidance from the medicine cats of other clans, especially Hobblefoot.
It wouldn't be long now before she was fully named to be a medicine cat. The only thing she was apprehensive about was what came along with that; no mate. She couldn't imagine life with Eaglepaw or as a warrior. But the she-cat shook the dilemma off and sat besides Pridepaw.
"Hey Pride," The pretty she-cat meowed with around the bark in her mouth, using his old name. He never seemed insulted by it, considering how Mochapaw had always leaned more towards calling him that. But whether or not he was, Mochapaw couldn't totally tell.
She put down the bark and licked her paw off quickly before continuing to speak. "Dip your paws into this; there isn't much cause I didn't want you having a fit since I would've used so many leaves, but you need this. You still have training today."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) Empty Re: Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit)

Post by Roo12 08/01/16, 01:18 pm

Pride greeted his friend with a tired smile. "Hi Mochapaw."
He never really noticed when his friends called him by his old name because he had known Mochapaw and Eaglepaw before he was given his apprentice name, so it only felt natural. He prefers other cats calling him by his clan name, but he quite liked his nickname among his friends.
When Mochapaw gave him the poltice, he laughed a little at her comment, but took it all the same, secretly glad of the relief of the herbs on his sore pads. Once he had let his paws soak for a short while, the tom sat back up and stretched his aching bones and yawning so wide all his sharp white teeth were visible.
"What do you think of this?" he said to Mochapaw, signalling to pitiful fresh-kill pile, "There's not much more in the forest. It's gonna be a rough Leafbare, I can tell."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/01/16, 03:49 pm

Mochapaw nodded grimly. Everything was frosted over if there wasn't snow; rarely did a cat catch something that could feel more than a couple others. Still Pridepaw's tiny haul wasn't too bad for Leafbare.
The apprentice shrugged. "You could've done worse. We don't have any elders, so that makes both our jobs easier. Yo don't have to feed as many mouths, and I don't need to remove fleas," The she-cat gave a small laughed. She hated doing flea-treatments, especially on elders. They were almost always grumpy.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/01/16, 08:13 pm

Bump ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/01/16, 04:02 pm

Ooc: Sorry Smoke, I'm waiting for Kit x3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/01/16, 10:15 pm

Ooc: Oh, yeah I bumped it mostly for her in case she saw it, couldn't reply to it, and forgot about it lol. I know I've done that before.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/01/16, 02:54 am

Ooc: Gotcha lol ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/01/16, 01:07 am

Ooc: Guys guys guys no way. What's this I see.. New Era is back? Really? This is amazing!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/01/16, 05:19 am

Ooc: Yeah it is! Feel free to start a thread, Stormy;D
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/01/16, 06:59 pm

Ooc; I'm here! I'm here! Sorry, school started and I was working on getting my daily schedule back together. I'll be on now.

Eaglepaw's paws stretched out, as he began to stir in his nest. As soon as his paw brushed up against Pridepaw's cold, empty nest beside him it caused him to shuddered and tuck his paws neatly underneath his body. Quickly, as if he was startled he darted to stand on his paws and began furiously smoothing his ruffled fur down. He stepped out of the apprentice den, his fur moving slightly as the wind brushed past him. His dull green eyes scanned the camp until they landed upon Pridepaw and Mochapaw. Eaglepaw's dull and blank gaze immediately turned into a happy and lively one and he pranced over towards his friends. "Morning! Sorry, I guess I slept in. Again." He said,putting emphasis on the 'again'. The tom had developed a habit of sleeping in when leafbare came, a bad habit at that. "Are you hungry Mochapaw? I can get you something fresh and warm." Eaglepaw asked, as he dropped a cold, tiny mouse at his paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/01/16, 04:40 pm

Ooc: No problem Kit ;P

"I doubt that, Eaglepaw," Pride meowed in a sarcastic but light-hearted tone, "I was hard-pressed to get that mouse with the way things are out there. And it's certainly not warm..."
The apprentice stifled a rumble that pushed to come out of his stomach. He looked around to see a few other warriors were in the camp now, most of which were heading out to hunt. He hoped their yield would be a little more successful.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/01/16, 05:09 pm

Eaglepaw chuckled, "Okay, maybe not warm. I don't know if it's possible for anything to be warm with this weather." He shivered slightly and wrapped his tail around his paws. Eaglepaw began to eat the small mouse, the meat coming off stringy. Within seconds the mouse was reduced to bones due to the fact that small amount of meat on the small animals bones. "Seriously though, I can get you something if you want." The tom meowed to the young female, a happy glint in his eyes despite the gloomy look of the day.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/01/16, 05:31 pm

Pridepaw observed the two, concerned but keeping quiet about it. All three of the friends were close, but he knew as well as Eaglepaw and Mochapaw themselves that the two clan-born cats had always had deeper feelings for each other. It's not that Pride felt left out or jealous of the two, he wouldn't have worried about their relationship at all if it wasn't for Mochapaw's Medicine Cat-ship that forbid her to take a mate. He had always thought it was a stupid rule, but those Medicine Cats that abandoned their post for a mate rarely turned out well in the end. He just didn't want to see either of them hurt, and he knew Mochapaw would come off worse.
Looking away from the two, the tom hoped neither of them had caught his gaze. If there was one thing he hated more than anything else in the world, it was awkward confrontations: he was a terrible talker under pressure.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/01/16, 01:36 pm

Ooc: I'm waiting for Smokey.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/02/16, 06:08 pm

Ooc: Sorry guys! I haven't had much time recently... getting back into it though!

The she-cat shook her head, feeling Pridepaw's eyes on her. She knew she had to get rid of these ideas in her head that held Eaglepaw as being more than friend, but it was just too hard at times. "I'll be fine. I've had my fair share already," She meowed.
"We're you guys going out for training today, or is it too cold?" She asked, trying to change the subject.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/02/16, 09:17 pm

"Pshhh. Too cold?" Eaglepaw snorted with a rather obnoxious laugh. "We're future warriors, not kits who are just leaving the den. Of course we're going to be training today." The tom smiled and nudged her, "I'm kidding. As much as I'd love for us to be able to stay warm in camp all day, we have to train."
Eaglepaw looked at Pridepaw and his smile faded somewhat as he saw the way he was looking at them. "What is it?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/02/16, 12:01 pm

"Hmm? Oh nothing. I was just lost in thought, that's all," said Pridepaw, his tail twitching uncontrollably. "We're battle training today, right?"
He appeared as confident as he could, put his eyes still trailed the ground in front of him. At that point, a couple of warriors returning from the dawn patrol stalked rigidly across the camp to the Warriors' Den. Pride could tell from their grim faces that they'd had a concerning patrol.
"Looks like the patrol has picked up scents of other clan cats again," the apprentice whispered, trying to keep out of earshot of the warriors, "Mossfur told me about it; he said that over the past moon, they've scented ThunderClan on our territory. He said they'll be after our prey because it isn't as thin or scarce as it is on their land. That's hard to believe!" Pride shot another glance over at the pitiful Fresh Kill pile. ThunderClan must be in a bad way to want to steal from ShadowClan.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/02/16, 02:48 pm

Mochapaw gave a grim nod in reply to Pridepaw. "I haven't heard of any bad news from them; obviously prey is scarce, but not enough to steal from our territory. I think there may be more to this than just a lack of prey," The she-cat mused. She knew ShadowClan often overstepped their boundaries when it came to provoking the other clans, and she was constantly paranoid of having her clan corrupted by a bad leader.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/02/16, 07:02 pm

"Thunderclan overstepping their boundaries for prey is a big sign of weakness. They wouldn't do something like that unless they had absolutely nothing. Clans never show weakness unless they have to, especially Thunderclan." The tom said, watching the patrol. "Also, the prey is most likely the same on all the territories. We are all going through the same leaf-bare." Eaglepaw continued, "What could we possibly have that they want?" He stretched his long limbs and then sat up, wrapping his tail around his paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/02/16, 07:37 pm

Mochapaw shrugged. "Maybe it's just one cat over-stepping the boundaries. I know Sunstar would never approve of such a thing; it might be a secret even from ThunderClan," The apprentice meowed.
After a moment of silence from watching the patrol report to the leader, Mochapaw felt a chill come up her spine. She was immediately uncomfortable form it. The chills had been happening more and more often now, and she had the idea in her head that it might be StarClan telling her that her apprenticeship was coming to an end. One would think  they would send her a pleasant feeling, but no. It was a feeling of dread and remorse, like it was a sign of death.

Ooc: Sorry for kind of power-playing with the 'moment f silence' thing. I didn't know what else to put so it wouldn't be extremely random lol.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/02/16, 07:57 pm

A concerned look came across the toms face as he studied Mochapaw. "Is there something wrong?" Eaglepaw asked as the female suddenly looked extremely uncomfortable. He suddenly felt very awkward as he realized both of his friends were keeping something from each other. I guess you could say we are all hiding things from each other, but onviously I'm not going to blurt out the fact that I have strong feelings for the medicine cat apprentice. Eaglepaws green-blue eyes darkened and he looked at his paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/02/16, 08:00 pm

"I just... I just have this feeling like my apprenticeship is coming to an end, and it won't be good. It feels like StarClan is giving me feelings of death," Mochapaw bowed her head, focusing on getting rid of the feelings. It had never been this bad before, but it was always getting worse. She loved being a medicine cat, but the way StarClan treated her sometimes was pushing the line of abuse.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/02/16, 01:19 pm

Pridepaw suddenly became interested. "Why would StarClan contact you like that I wonder?" he said, deep in thought, "And what could be the cause of so much death that StarClan felt they needed to warn you about it...?"
Pride then stopped talking abruptly, worrying he might be freaking Mochapaw out further. He never intends to be insensitive, but he gets so enthused about problem-solving that he often forgets to watch for other cats' feelings.
"I'm sure it's not all that bad," he meowed, trying to reassure her, "It might not even involve ShadowClan. Maybe the message was for one of the other clans."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 03/02/16, 08:48 pm

Eaglepaw stared at the ground as eh thought about the situation. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind and he bolted up right, "What if this has something to do with Thunderclan crossing the border? Maybe it could be a potential battle. Or maybe they just want you to come to the [forgotthenameofStarclanmeetingplace]." The tom smiled, "If you ever feel like that again, just tell me or Pride, you know we will be there for you." He glanced over at Pride for a minute before looking back at the she-cat.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next