The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!)

Post by Roo12 04/04/16, 03:40 pm

Tarlio had run out of things to say. He looked up at the sky to see it stained orange with the sunset. He sighed, "We have to get back to our packs soon. Luna, I wish you'd leave your pack. I know it sounds unreasonable, but it wouldn't be your problem if you left."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering of Packs (Open, But There IS a Plot!)

Post by *Smoke* 17/04/16, 09:05 am

"I know, but I could never leave my pack for my own selfishness. Not while Oburoka would take over. It would be different if I had a pup to take over, but with Oburoka I've been avoiding that," The wolfette barked sadly.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/04/16, 05:24 am

Tarlio's lips curled with rage as he thought of Oburoka. Behind him someone was announcing the final competition before the end of the festival. After that, he and Luna would have to part ways.
"I don't know what to do, Luna," He sighed, "I can't see how I'm going to go back to Marcios's pack and leave you behind."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/04/16, 07:11 pm

"You need to; if anyone tells Oburoka they saw you today then he will start a war with your new pack," Luna mused darkly. This could kill the bond the two packs were forming. Why did love have to be so stinking forbidden sometimes?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/04/16, 01:54 pm

Tarlio frowned grimly as he looked over the clearing of wolves. Many of them were already gathering in clusters, the two packs separating and preparing to journey home. The male rose reluctantly and gave Luna a pain-filled look. He was lost for words. At the start of the day, when he'd seen her, he had been so happy. Now, he couldn't remember the last time he'd been so broken.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/05/16, 09:22 pm

"I must go, Tarlio. But know that I love you," Luna gave him a small nudge with her muzzle and started making her way to her pack.

Ooc: Okay, so neither of us figured out how to put in an argument between them. Change of plans XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/05/16, 10:38 am

Ooc: Whoops, forgot about that one XD Maybe Luna could just give up waiting for Tarlio/think he forgets her and have pups with Oburoka anyway? Or maybe something happens to Tarlio's so that they have to move away, prompting Luna to move on?

Tarlio returned Luna's embrace, feeling his heart break in his chest before watching her disappear into the throng of wolves. He whispered a choked goodbye, but doubt Luna heard him. Pushing tears back from his golden eyes, the loner stalked in the opposite direction to where his pack was waiting, a clear divide between the separate clans very obvious now as they prepared to leave. Tarlio quickly lifted his gaze from the ground and cast his eyes warily around for Oran.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/06/16, 05:13 pm

Ooc: IDEA IDEA IDEA. Maybe someone who knew Tarlio but hated him (they're in Luna's pack) tells Luna that something terrible happened to Tarlio or he got a new mate or whatever and she decides to have pups with Oburoka! The someone who lied could like Oburoka more, like that's who he was rooting for when they were fighting.

Oran silently made his way back to his friend's side. He could smell the heartbreak rolling off of him in waves. They would have to talk about this later.

Luna stood in front of the other pack leader, bowing her head in respect. She addressed both packs with the closing words.
"We end this gathering in peace, just as it had begun. My pack sends its regards and best wishes to yours, Marcios," She announced.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/06/16, 08:24 am

Marcios had been talking with some of his betas when Luna approached. He turned around and replied with the customary words: "And my pack returns those wishes, and I bid you and your wolves fortune through the testing months until our next meeting. Goodbye, Alpha." He bowed his head briefly before returning to his normal stature and signalling his pack to start filing out.

'Good bye', Tarlio thought, listening to the alphas' conversation from afar. 'Good bye' hardly cut it for him, looking for the last time upon Luna for goodness knows how long. The deflated beast stood sulkily still as the other wolves pushed rudely past him, gaging know reaction from Tarlio himself. He hadn't said a word to Oran or anyone when he rejoined the pack and was almost left behind by them until a couple of betas pushed him along.
As his pads struck the earth rain began to spit from the sky in heavy drops and fill the wolves' tracks like little pools. Tarlio shot one last melancholy look over his shoulder before traipsing along behind the rest of the pack, had and tail hung low.

Ooc: Yeah that sounds great! How about if Oburoka actually did see Tarlio at the gathering and sends someone to kill him. They fail (obviously), but it seems like Tarlio is dead to everyone, even the Neverending Winter Pack (maybe minus Oran, he could be with Tarlio). But that means Luna would be with Oburoka, and Oburoka would think Tarlio is dead.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3