The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty Re: Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

Post by megarin 05/04/14, 10:22 am

OOC: Brisgean to da rescue!
xD

Brisgean saw the wolves who had just finished fighting struggling. She saw Liath and Azar as they looked for someone to help them and Brisgean winced as Azar slipped.
She saw Red and Tarlio also seeming a little injured, but she could tell that Azar needed help badly.
Brisgean walked over to Liath and Azar. She wasn't technically a medical wolf, but she had gone through some training and had many years of experience.
"Azar," she called out as she approached. "Here, let me and Liath help you to the resting den and then I can help you."
She walked over to the young wolf and let him lean on her shoulder.
"Liath. How badly are you injured? Can you help us?"
Brisgean watched as Liath walked closer to herself and Azar. "I'm fine. I can help," she said.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 7 Empty Re: Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 12:01 pm

Ooc: Nice one, Meggy;D

Tarlio's smile faded, "Maybe we should get you looked at. After all, how will you look out for yourself with a busted leg when..."
The loner stopped himself. It took him completely by surprise when he realized he and Red hadn't discussed what they would do after they found the Pack of Never Ending Winter. Tarlio's enitial plan was to ask the pack wolves, as they would be much more familiar with pack laws than he, if there was some kind of loophole that would help him get back to the Pack of True Ice... and Luna. But where would that leave his friend?
Tarlio looked at Red with big worried eyes. Then, heaving himself onto his feet, the russet loner headed for the exit.
"Come on," he barked, "Let's go find help."

Ooc: I'm gonna go ask Smoke of she wants to join in with her wolves
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/04/14, 01:55 pm

Ooc: yuppers. I went Azar to tell her he likes her soon but I don't want it to sound cheesy or Hollywood like if you know what I mean. Ok Roo

Azar nodded, he walked with a limp towards the den. He felt his legs buckle, as if one of them might shatter any minute. He entered the den and quickly sat down before his leg got worse.

Red shook her head " I'm fine. I've made it with worse injuries without help in my life. " she sighed and got up anyways. " If you insist, though."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 02:32 pm

Ooc: Sounds good to me, Kit:3

Tarlio nudged his friend playfully, "I think it would be a good idea," he said ressuringly. 
The russet wolf lead the way out of their den and towards where he had seen Liath and Azar go. He waited outside the medicine den, slumping down to rest his weakening legs.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/04/14, 03:11 pm

Red sat next to him ", I miss my brother." She sighed, thinking of Wyu. She slouched onto her front paws and rested her head on her paws. She flicked her ears when she heard a noise. " Red." She looked up ", who said that?" She growled. Red went to the edge of camp towards where she heard the voice carefully.
Wyu stepped out of the shadows, she knew the magic had hid him. " Wuu?!" She gasped in a whisper ", what are you doing here." She muttered. Wyu replied " I got went to visit you, then followed your scent here when I didn't find you. I thought those evil wolves took you. You look different, younger prettier, I like it." He smiled. Red frowned " thank you but you can't be here, we had to-" she stopped as Wyu interrupted her ", Fight, I saw it, I was in the ring, the shadow thing hid me well." He sighed, " I can get around here without being felt or seen, as long as there is a shade or a dark area there, I can follow in your shadow." He said, his eyes appearing in her shadow. Red sighed and Alex back to Tarlio, while Wyu turned real and sat next to them.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 03:27 pm

"Wyu?!" Tarlio leaped heavily and clumsliy onto his paws as he saw the True Ice wolf standing beside Red, "What on Earth are you doing here?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/04/14, 03:38 pm

" Well, I got concerned about red, so I started to go to her den. I smelled your scent too, so I followed you her, partially thinking the other pack took you. I have some bad news though." He frowned shuffling his paws and staring at them.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 04:25 pm

Tarlio's heart began to race as his mind flashed back to Luna again. "What is it?" he said, trying to keep calm.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/04/14, 07:33 pm

Ooc: Can you guys tell me what's going on? I really don't want to read like 9 or 10 pages of posts ._.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/04/14, 10:57 pm

Ooc: roo..... I'm to lazy to explain it all. Sorry.

"Luna is dying, and that was when I left. I think you need to come back with me. To see her one last time." He sighed sadly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/04/14, 06:28 am

Ooc: Lol Kit!XD 
Okay, so Tarlio met Red, Kit's loner wolf, and they decided that because winter is nearly here, it would be a good idea to join the pack of never ending winter temporarily. Also, Tarlio wants to talk with the pack wolves to try and find a loophole in the banishing law so he can go back to the pack of true ice. 
So they arrived on the territory, Marcios was like: "Hey, you need to fight, otherwise we kill you."
So Red and Tarlio faught Azar and Liath and won, so now they're in the pack ranks. 
But then Wyu turned up and was like: "Luna's dying. Soz."
So now Tarlio's all sad and moody (btw: Wyu and Red are brother and sister)
Capish?;)

Tarlio's breath became shallow and rapid. His body began to shake and he felt weak all over. When the young wolf tried to stand, his legs collapsed out from under him and he slumped back down to the ground. How could this happen?
"I can't come back," he said, shaking his head, "I was banished. Oburoka would have every right to kill me, and he would, without a second thought. I can't fight him, believe me. I tried once, remember?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/04/14, 08:59 am

Ooc: Yeah, I got it. I made the bio for Luna recently and she's healed from the sickness, so maybe it could Tarlio could be like 'OMG I'M SER HAPPY'.

"What were the alpha's words?" Oran said, coming out of the shadows. Though he was an omega, he was rather smart at these type of things; you had to be in order to survive with the lower class here in the pack of Never Ending Winter.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/04/14, 12:22 pm

Ooc: You mean Tarlio should get sick? Yeah, that's a really good idea... 
Maybe his journey back to the pack of true ice should make him really sick?
As for Wyu just telling Tarlio about Luna's illness, I think we should just say that he left before she recovered so we don't have to re-write the last few posts (to be fair, I had no idea Luna had recovored either Kit x3) Besides it adds more urgency to the situation ;)

Tarlio looked up as the stranger's voice entered the conversation. His eyes met a young, dark brown wolf's, whome he had never met before. "Who are you then, young one?" the russet wolf barked.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 06/04/14, 04:46 pm

I knew. It was meant to be she got better while they were gone.

Wyu's image shimmered and he disappeared into Oran's shadow. His eyes glowing in it.

Red stood up ", He is the wolf who found us!" She growled.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/04/14, 05:52 pm

"My name is Oran. I do not mean harm, but I do not favor your choice to stay either," The wolf barked to the newcomers.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 06/04/14, 05:53 pm

OOC:
Wat?
You guys are confusing me.....
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/04/14, 10:07 pm

Ooc: I dunno. I just jumped in cause they asked me to ._.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/04/14, 06:08 am

Ooc: I am not explaining it all again;)
So all you need to know is that at the moment Tarlio, Red, Wyu and Oran are talking outside the medicine den, and Azar and Liath are inside the medicine den:3

Tarlio, ignoring Red's hostility towards the pup, asked in a calm voice, "And why do you say that? Is your pack not better than spending a Winter alone out there?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/04/14, 07:18 pm

"Is your home not better than this?" The omega rebuked. He knew that in order to help these wolves leave, they needed to trust him, so he could not lose his temper.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/04/14, 07:46 pm

Red glared at Tarlio and Oran, it would be best for Tarlio to do the talking. She felt like the demon inside was about to break out.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/04/14, 09:34 am

"I couldn't say," Tarlio replied, sighing, "I've hardly been here a day. Try getting to the point, boy."
Out of the corner of his amber eyes, he could tell that both Red and the young pack wolf were losing their temper. He wanted to hurry things along and get these two seperate.
"Besides... I can't go back. I was bannished from the Pack of True Ice."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/04/14, 10:03 pm

Bump
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/04/14, 08:06 pm

Ooc: Bah-humbug.

The omega still had a cool complexion on his dog-like muzzle. Inside, he was berating the wolf's ignorance on banishments.
"There are always loop holes with being banished. Some are harder to get around than others, but yours I believe will be easier to overrule than some." In saying this, in his mind Oran knew he was thinking about how his own father had been banished form the pack for mating with a dog, though they accepted his pup because it -he- had not done anything in the wrong.
"From what I had heard," The half-wolf started, "You fought for the mate-ship of Luna of the True Ice pack. You lost, and therefore you were banished from their lands. You will be able to override that exile. If you performed a heroic act for them, you will be accepted amongst their ranks."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/04/14, 08:20 pm

Ooc: XD

Tarlio listened with interest. He noticed, as he took the young wolf's words in, that something was different about him. He seemed deformed, almost, skinny and too small for his age. There was something odd about this youngster for deffinate.
"That's very usefull, thank you," Tarlio replied, grateful for the wolf's information, "Maybe we can disguss it some more sometime. But I'm afraid at the moment I want me and my friend looked at by someone."
At these words, Tarlio stood and entered the den he had been waiting outside. Inside, he saw Liath and Azar bing tended to by an older she-wolf.
"Excuse me," the russet loner barked humbly, "I was wondering if it would be posible for me and my friend to get some help with our wounds?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/04/14, 08:23 pm

Oran, before the wolf had looked away, nodded to him. He understood that they needed their wounds done now. But he needed to make the offer before he got caught.
Quietly, the half-breed snuck out of the den the two were in and walked back into the surrounding woods.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next