The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke)

Post by Roo12 09/11/14, 02:47 pm

Tarlio's tail flicked slightly, embarrased slightly that he had gotten it wrong. He tried to conceal this by nodding his head and giving a casual yawn. 
"That makes sense," Tarlio commented at last, "But I'm guessing we won't be fighting each other any time soon, which is good for me considering you beat Matvei."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 11/11/14, 09:13 pm

"Oh, we'll be fighting soon. How else do you think we'll get to True Ice?" Oran asked with a sly look, knowing that Tarlio wouldn't understand what he meant- at least, at first he wouldn't.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/11/14, 02:29 pm

"What in the stars do you mean, Oran?" Tarlio laughed, guessing the pup was making a joke he just didn't get, though the loner tried to make it look as though he did. When he caught sight of the pack wolf's grin, however, he became even more confused. 
"What do you mean," Tarlio repeated, legitimately pushing for an answer this time.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/11/14, 06:46 pm

"Well, by fighting, two things will happen. A: we get thrown out of the pack and therefore we can retreat to the True Ice, or B: we get chosen to go to the festival," Oran explained to the older wolf.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/11/14, 11:46 am

"The festival?" Tarlio woofed questioningly, prefering the sound of that option more than the other, "What does that consist of?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/11/14, 07:20 pm

"It makes sense that you don't know what it is, since you aren't from any of the packs really. It's a time where all three local packs come together in peace two full moons after the first snowfall. Only alphas and certain omegas are allowed to go," Oran began. "At the festival are games for pups and competitions for the full grown. I've only gone once but it's loads of fun. It's one of the few days where the packs can get together without fighting."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/11/14, 04:27 am

"And that's the perfect place to find the True Ice pack," Tarlio concluded hopefully, "But how are we going to convince Marcios to take us and Red."
It was then that Tarlio realised that he had spent very little time with his traveling companion since they had arrived in the pack. He would need to take her with them when they went to the festival.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/14, 12:54 pm

Oran stilled in thought. "Well the buck we caught made the alpha impressed. We're supposed to go to a peace meeting with the Pack of Falling Shadows. They have to bring three omegas on a peace trip, to show they aren't in a hostile advantage. There are only two alphas including the leader himself, so we could go on that and really get into Marcios' good graces."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/11/14, 03:38 pm

Tarlio was silent for a moment, thinking the plans through in his mind. He was just thankful he had been able to befriend Oran so quickly. Without him, he wouldn't have gotten any further in his plans to get back to the pack of True Ice. 
"Fine. Good," Tarlio concluded, a little ashamed of how much Oran had helped him and of how little the loner had contributed, "How far off is the festival?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/14, 05:00 pm

"A day's run from here. The pack of True Ice always holds it in their caverns. Sometimes we have it here, but that almost never happens," The omega barked.
"We leave at sunrise the day before and get there at sunset. We spend the night in a field not too far from the caverns."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/11/14, 05:28 pm

Tarlio's chest ached at the mention of the caverns. He remembered the time Luna had taken him there when he had just arrived, before Oburoka's attack on the beach. This only decided things for the wolf, and a passionate determination burned in his amber eyes.
"Fine," he said, "Then, in time for the festival, me, you and Red will convince Marcios that we are the ones to go."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/14, 08:45 pm

"Alright, you can be the one to tell Red that. She intimidates me," Oran admitted with a small chuckle.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/14, 01:50 pm

Tarlio took up the laughter, "I don't blame you," he said, "She intimidated me the first time I met her. But she's a big old softie once you get to know her."

Ooc: Should we invite Kit to the thread?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/11/14, 04:43 pm

Ooc: Yeah.

"Alright, but you can still go get her," Oran barked.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/14, 04:57 pm

Ooc: Do you want me to fetch her?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/11/14, 05:31 pm

Ooc: Yeah, you'd probably explain what's going on better cause I dunno Red that well X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/11/14, 05:49 pm

Ooc: Fair enough XD I'll go get her
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/11/14, 09:39 am

Bumper :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/12/14, 09:27 am

Ooc: GOSHDARNIT!!!! I've been waiting for a week for Kit to reply to my message before realising it never even sent xP
(What actually is my brain right now...)
Anyway, sorry for the wait, Smoke, my bad D:
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 03/12/14, 03:18 pm

Ooc: Hola Chicas! Okay so Roo explained everything. What is the setting, though?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/12/14, 03:06 pm

Ooc: Yeah, sorry about the wait, guys...
Anyway, Kit, the setting: basically, Tarlio and Oran have just gotten back from a hunt and are now just talking on the edge of the camp. Either Red can approach them herself, or Tarlio can go get her :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/12/14, 03:49 pm

Red's voice followed Oran's quickly, "I'm a softie?" She laughed and then her voice went serious, "I heard my name." Her gaze went from Oran to Tarlio as if they were in trouble.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/12/14, 05:18 am

"Relax, Red, we just had a minor run-in with the leader," Tarlio woofed, inviting the she-wolf to sit beside them, "We're just thinking of how we can get to go to the festival."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 06/12/14, 08:12 am

"So you thought I could help?" Red said, her voice had a stern tone in it, but her gaze had softened up.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/12/14, 03:38 pm

Oran cleared his throat when he realized she was talking to him. "Yes, we thought you could help us. As long as you can keep a cool head at the peace meeting with Falling Shadows, we'll have high chances of going to the festival," He answered in full.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next