The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Feral Trick Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Feral Trick Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Feral Trick Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Feral Trick Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Feral Trick Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Feral Trick Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Feral Trick Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Feral Trick Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Feral Trick Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Feral Trick Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Feral Trick

3 posters

Go down

A Feral Trick Empty A Feral Trick

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 20/02/15, 11:24 pm

A calico cat padded along the thick brush, farther and farther from the target.
Frogs croaked, pawpads softly hit the ground.
"So, Scorchwind," Distortedsoul began, looking over to the small golden tabby she-cat next to her. "Do you see any good paths we should take?" She said, smirking.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

A Feral Trick Empty Re: A Feral Trick

Post by Feralclaw 21/02/15, 12:15 pm

OOC: THE NAME XDD I LOVE IT!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/02/15, 10:26 pm

"Hm.." meowed the pretty golden tabby cat as she walked alongside the calico. "Not yet, but I am sure there will be something."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 22/02/15, 04:26 pm

OOC: Thanks! :DD

~

The calico nodded, more to help her think than anything else. "Hm, yes. But, by StarClan, we'll find it and get some payback." After she finished talking, she let out a happy sigh as the wind picked up again, managing to wind its way through the thick swamp trees and kiss at her fur, messing it considerably more than it was.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/02/15, 01:20 am

"Some well deserved payback." she meowed, and narrowed her eyes at the recent memory of what Feralclaw had done.. She padded forth, mind full.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 24/02/15, 03:50 pm

Distortedsoul blinked. She hadn't known the whole story as she had just arrived when Hazelcloud was uncomfortably in the middle of an argument between the two, but she guessed why the light-hued cat had been involved. "Shouldn't we mess with Hazelcloud too? After all, I didn't see all of it, of course, but it seemed like she was involved." Distortedsoul meowed, guessing that Hazelcloud wanted to be with Feralclaw, while the truth was that she was nervous and just wanted to talk with someone (and then proceeded to get caught in the tangled web of hatred that seemed to be spun ever since Feralclaw approached her).

~

Hazelcloud exited the medicine den, her wounds stinging from the dock leaves that were applied previously. They would help them heal, of course.
Her leg was just twisted, thankfully, and she agreed to rest for a day or so, but she wanted some fresh air.
She plopped herself down just in front of the medicine entrance, and laid her head on her paws. Her apparently always ruffled fur rippled softly as the wind continued its endless run, and she was oblivious of the scheming of two cats she had met just a few hours before.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/02/15, 05:21 pm

"No, Hazelcloud did nothing wrong." she meowed to the older cat next to her, as she scented the air. "It was only that piece of fox dung, Feralclaw.." She truly felt no anger for the she cat, only for Feralclaw. He had betrayed her..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/02/15, 05:22 pm

OOC: Dont hate on feral for being a player by accident. Im hated just like him T^T

Feralclaw approached Hazelcloud slowly, his head low, "Hello Hazelcloud..." he meowed sadly I wish she would understand. The pain im going through is nothing compared to hers. he thought silently as he was torn between the two she-cats, Hazelcloud was being kind to him, while Scorchwind had started an argument over a simple thing, hit him several times and clawed him. "How's the leg?"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/02/15, 05:24 pm

Ooc: Accident? He is being a total arse to Scorchwind! ;D
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/02/15, 05:25 pm

OOC: He tried to be nice to her and apologize, besides it was over a hit to Hazel because he didnt see her. Oh well, i guess things will work out when feral gets tired of it and shows her his strength CAUSE HE'S A BADASS!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/02/15, 05:40 pm

Ooc: He has to work on his apologizing! ;D Nope, he'll have to do more than that! She's not a fool! x3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 24/02/15, 07:55 pm

Hazelcloud opened her eyes, but her head stayed on her paws, apparently too comfortable to move. "Oh, hello. It's better, sore but definitely an improvement. I was told to rest for a day or two at least. I'll miss the patrols, but I'm sure I'll be back to normal in no time." She responded cheerfully, always the optimist. "But, enough about me. How are you faring?"
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/02/15, 08:46 pm

"Awful." He meowed, sitting next to her, his head on his paws "Scorchwind, she's being a mousebrain, and I honestly don't care about her anymore."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 24/02/15, 10:42 pm

"Feelings don't fade away that quickly if you're serious with someone." She stated gently, touching her tail-tip comfortingly to his shoulder.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/02/15, 10:58 pm

He blushed under his fur and looked away "They do when they claw you..." he said with a growl, he shuffled closer to her, looking at the ground
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/02/15, 04:47 pm

Hazelcloud turned her head over to face the entrance of the den, hiding her smile. It was true, she liked him, but she didn't want to come between anything and didn't want to make enemies by following her instincts. She shyly ducked her muzzle underneath her paws, her small nose touching the ground.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/02/15, 05:56 pm

"Hazelcloud, I just want to let you know I trust you and care for you, and I dont want you to get into this.. That's why I cant tell you yet." Feralclaw meowed, getting closer to her "But my actions say enough don't they?" he licked her ear and purred
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/02/15, 09:12 pm

Hazelcloud almost let out a squeak, and she managed to get out a few nervous words. "Thanks... and I think I do know." She mewed, light brown fur hiding the heat of a blush.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/02/15, 10:17 pm

"Hazelcloud... I love you." he meowed softly, almost inaudible, purring he continued to lick her ear "I always have, ever since I first saw you."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/02/15, 10:24 pm

Hazelcloud closed her eyes, drinking in the scent of his fur. It all was moving fast, but she felt a special connection with him, and it felt right. She lifted her head and touched her muzzle to his. "I love you too." She mumbled quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/02/15, 10:30 pm

He looked up at her, shocked by what she said, "Really?" he meowed, he purred loudly, not caring if Scorchwind were to show up and attack him again, "Then.... Will you be my mate..?"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/02/15, 12:52 pm

Ooc: :O Poor Scorch. Hehe, I'm kidding.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 26/02/15, 05:30 pm

Hazelcloud smiled with no hesitation. She did consider the complications, but then simply denied them. If Scorchwind--or anyone else, for that matter--had a problem with that, then that was their problem, not the two cats'. The warrior nodded, golden-brown eyes shining with happiness.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 26/02/15, 08:34 pm

The black tom purred and nuzzled her softly, "Im glad i chose you..." he meowed into her ear softly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 27/02/15, 03:43 pm

"Me, too." She purred, pressing her fur against his.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down