The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself!

2 posters

Go down

Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself!

Post by Stormheart 06/03/15, 12:53 pm

Hey everyone! I got this idea from Silverheart, as she did the same! (Thanks Silverheart! ;3) So I am anything but new, I've been here since 2013, but I still want to put some facts about myself! Here I go!

1. I am from Baia Mare, Romania, but now I live in Canada.

2. Romanian is my first language, and I am fluent in English and Romanian.

3. I love skiing, and have been doing it since about 6 years ago, and I especially love skiing in Poiana Brasov (My fav ski place in the world, in Romania)

4. I love pizza, sushi, and a whole variety of other foods.

5. I want to ultimately be an astronaut, that is my dream, and to get there I want to become first a pilot, then a fighter pilot, then a test pilot and from there astronaut.

6. I am very interested also in the National Romanian Railway, (CFR) and I am active on forums for people who like it!

7. I like taking pictures and movies of things, various, and I would like a camcorder for my birthday, or a good camera. (for now I am using my phone which is ok)

8. My favourite season has to be winter, for a variety of reasons.

9. I like to read and draw, even though I am not the best at it (Not too bad, at least), and sometimes I write.

10. I like to play some video games, and I am a big fan of various movies, a good example would be Star Trek, which I am currently in the process of going through the episodes, but I like many more movies too.

That's pretty much it for now, I don't want to make it too long so it is tedious to read, and also I am out of ideas for now. :) This is a great forum! <3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty Re: Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself!

Post by Silvertalon 17/03/15, 05:31 am

Nice! We have a lot of things in common, it's kind of weird. I've always wanted a camera to take photo's of nature, I have had some ideas of being an astronaut, i have Romanian blood in me, I am going through star trek episodes as well, i love to read, draw and write. Kind of creepy..XD
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself! Empty Re: Anything But New, But Also Did Not Introduce Myself!

Post by Stormheart 19/03/15, 12:01 am

Hehe, I saw that you said that I made two of these. I seriously don't know what happened. .-.

Yes, that is weird! We have a lot in common! ;D But also kinda cool, when people have the same interests you can chat to them about it! What is your fav star trek series? :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down