The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Firefly - Sonja - LAC

2 posters

Go down

Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty Firefly - Sonja - LAC

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 13/05/15, 07:22 pm

Character Name: Firefly, Sonja

Nickname: Fire, LAC.

Character Age: 12.

Clan: ThunderClan, or WindClan. Awh, I can't choose.

Personality (Long Description): I'm very honest. I believe that even if it hurts the truth is most important and I strongly dislike lying. I have always been quite intelligent, finding hidden meanings in little things no one else would notice or just being far smarter than my age. Like when I was little, I would tell people about eating raw food and I'm pretty sure I've helped a bunch of people because of that. I love writing and drawing. I have three passions, really. Being an artist, a writer, and a massage therapist. All of them are art forms, actually. I constantly draw and even hang up my favorite creations on the outside of my door to display. I love warrior cats and this forum, of course! I've never been affected by bullying that I can remember. Although I've never had serious bullies, so that's probably different.
I remember one time some older girls teased me before, but I took it in stride. It doesn't matter all that much to me to be "popular" or "cool" because I've found peace and happiness within myself. No one can bring me down, and I don't seek confirmation of my happiness from other people. :)

Personality (Traits):  Humorous, kind, honest, and friendly. I like to think that I'm smart. However, I can be absent-minded, thus forgetting important things and so on.

Personality (Disorders): None that I know of.

Personality (Likes/Dislikes):                          
+++++++++++++ Rain and storms!
+The outdoors
+Reading
+Writing
+Drawing
+Cats
+Food. Especially pasta, or fruit!
+Playing video games!
+Winter
+Cold days
+Learning about ancient civilization. Really interesting! c:
?Dogs. I don't know if I dislike them or not... I'm a cat person, though, for sure!

Appearance (Pictures): Don't have any on this computer.

Appearance (Long Description): I have light brown hair that ends at my shoulder blades, naturally straight and parted in the middle. I have gray-green-blue eyes, and I am american, being part dutch thanks to my grandmother. :D
I have light skin, and I have naturally nice nails that are usually pretty long but undone. I have large hands, long fingers, and big feet. My toenails grow along the curve of my toes so they grow angled downward rather than straight like most peoples'. I have slightly thin lips, and a chin dimple. 
My ears usually poke out of my hair and I have been told it looks cute! :D     
But I don't have large ears or anything. I have thin hair so maybe that causes it. :P 

I have long arms and freakishly long legs. And a freakishly long tongue that can touch my nose and reach the tip of my chin. I don't really need napkins! *SHLURP*   

Appearance (Scars): I have a tiny, barely even noticeable scar on my forehead. Don't remember what from, probably just a scrape from a branch or something. I love climbing trees!

Social (Gender Preference): Both genders.

Social (Current Crush):  None. Although for a celebrity crush... hrm. I'll have to think on that.

Social (Current Mate): NOOOOOOOO. No way!

Social (Current Family): A mom, a baby sister, and a grandmother. :D

Social (Current Offspring): WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH. xD

Social (History): Not much to tell when it comes to moving. Only lived in one city my whole life. I am homeschooled, though. c:

Theme Song: Er, I don't think I have one. Let me know if you find a fitting song for me!
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Firefly - Sonja - LAC Empty Re: Firefly - Sonja - LAC

Post by Stormheart 20/05/15, 02:32 am

Oh my gosh. I forgot about this. Tomorrow it shall be done!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 20/05/15, 02:11 pm

Character Name: Stormheart, Tony

Nickname: Storm, TonyCFR, Daniel (Mid. Name)

Character Age: 12

Clan: Either ThunderClan or.. I think ThunderClan.

Rank: Same as Firefly, just member, although I wish I could have been a moderator.

Personality (Long Description): I have a lot of energy and have always loved doing new things and discovering more. I am usually honest, except when it is necessary to lie. I have been told and I think I am pretty smart, I understand big concepts and things that my parents have said they only understood later on. I have a lot of hobbies and stuff, but two main passions. The first one is spaceflight and aviation, or aerospace. The second is the railway, specifically the Romanian Railway which I have loved from a young age, known as CFR! I am on a forum kinda like this one, but not RP, where we all talk about CFR in Romanian. :D I read a lot too, a whole variety of books. I draw some stuff, and am pretty good at drawing non-living things. Another hobby is Warrior Cats, and RP, pretty much all warrior cats. I don't care what others think about me, especially people who are not close to me, I just ignore them, let them live their lives and let me live mine. :P I'm not the most 'popular' person, but I am happy with who am I am and would not change anything about myself.

Personality (Traits):  Funny, Kind, Friendly, Smart, Energetic, Reckless sometimes, I like to take risks and stuff, nothing too crazy of course.

Personality (Disorders): Nope, I think I don't have any disorders.

Personality (Likes/Dislikes):                          
+Winter
+Video Games
+Spaceflight
+CFR
+Exploring and finding new places
+Travelling
+Romania
+Outdoors
+Rainy/Stormy/Very cloudy days
+But of course, cats, real and Warrior

Appearance (Pictures): I don't have any pictures right now, I may put one in the future.

Appearance (Long Description): Ok, I hope I get this right. I am white and fully Romanian, I don't think there's any other kind of blood in me. I have very dark brown hair, almost black, but not quite, which is short, not a buzzcut though! I have dark brown eyes, and look pretty darn Romanian. (as in when I go there, they can tell I am Romanian!) I am skinny, but not unhealthily so! I am just normal in size I suppose. I have something between tan and light skin, and an oval face. I have longer legs, medium sized hands and feet, and I am tall, but not too tall. Medium I suppose! I have medium sized lips and nose, and same with ears. I have been told I am handsome, so yeah. :D My arms are pretty long as well, and other than that I don't think there's anything that special/

Appearance (Scars): I don't have many scars, I think just one on my cheek, then a few barely noticeable ones on my hands, and one longer one on my arm.

Social (Gender Preference): Just girls.

Social (Current Crush): Not really anyone I know personally, but for a celebrity crush, I'd have to say Keira Knightley. I find her very attractive. :P

Social (Current Mate): No. Just no.

Social (Current Family): A mother, step-mother, father, step-father, (All on very good terms thankfully) no grandparents, only step grandparents.

Social (Current Offspring): Heck naw.

Social (History): Well, I was born in Romania, Europe, in a town called Baia Mare. When I was quite young, I moved to Canada, in British Columbia, and I live here now but visit Romania often, part of me is still there. I went to school for a lot, but now I am homeschooled as well!

Theme Song: I have a lot of songs I like, but I don't know if they make good theme songs for me.. In the end, I'd have to say a Romanian song, but I would be the only one who would understand it.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 06/06/15, 12:28 am

Oh, awesome! I know someone who is Romanian, she has the coolest accent ever, and from the pictures I've seen it is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to go there someday!
I am so glad Smoke invented this, it's a great way to get to know people better. Really fun to make, too! C:
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 10/06/15, 11:37 pm

Yeah, sounds cool! Haha, accents are cool! It is very nice, diverse and interesting. Maybe you can meet me! :D I agree, it is a lot of fun and very nice! :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down