The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 11:38 am

Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Fadeds10

Fadedstripe sighed, watching the sun rise. He had fallen into a routine with his apprentice Pridepaw, and had began to enjoy his company. He was harsh at first as he was with all other cats, but he soon found that was not the type of mentor that he was. Yes, he was strict but he did not rule over his apprentice by fear. He preferred respect. When he was known as Survivor and his father did his 'training' before his time in ShadowClan, he was constantly beaten if he did things wrong. His time as a rogue was not something he enjoyed remembering.
The tom got up and walked towards the apprentice den. Pridepaw's training was coming to an end; his friend, Mochaberry, had just earned her full name and Fadedstripe knew Eaglepaw was not that far off from his ceremony as well. He looked into the den, seeing his apprentice.
"Come. Training," He meowed simply.

Ooc: Fadedstripe has rough speech because his father and mother were Russian, so think of that XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty Re: Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke)

Post by Roo12 16/02/16, 11:49 am

Pridepaw had only just woken up. The moment the dismal, grey light of Leafbare hit his eyes, the long tom had ripped himself from his bis bed and was pushing all the moss back into place when his mentor had summoned him. He finished making his nest and quickly shot outside, stopping by the entrance to the den for a long, satisfying stretch.
In the Camp at dawn, Pride saw only a few cats going about the days work and assumed they were all returning from the dawn patrol. The apprentice sidled over to Fadedstripe.
"Morning, Fadedstripe," the young tom yawned, "What are we doing today?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke) Empty Re: Little Training Needed (Roo12, Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 11:55 am

"We'll study clans and how they fight. Then, rogues and loners," He said, his gravelly voice waking up. He began walking out of camp and heading to the training pines.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/02/16, 12:22 pm

Pridepaw nodded obediently and followed his mentor out of the Camp towards the training area. He looked desperately over at the fresh-kill pile as hunger gnawed at his stomach, but he didn't say anything. He assumed the plan was to hunt on the way, and it was part of the warrior code that apprentices must provide for the clan before they eat themselves.

Ooc: I just imagined that last part in a Russian accent. It made me chuckle xD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 04:02 pm

Overhearing the apprentice's stomach, Fadedstripe's ear twitched. "We eat like other clans today. Fish, squirrel, rabbit, okay?" He looked over at his apprentice.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/02/16, 05:15 pm

"I'd eat a boulder if you gave me the chance," Pridepaw sighed humorously, "I'll be fine until we finish training. Then we can hunt for everyone."
Pridepaw had really grown fond of his mentor in the past moon. The two hadn't gotten off to the best start, but that was mainly because Pride had been a new-comer from outside the clans and didn't even know how to behave like a forest cat, making him a frustratingly slow student. But once he'd befriended Mochapaw and Eaglepaw and settled in, he tried tirelessly to impress Fadedstripe and ShadowClan.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/02/16, 08:50 pm

"No, no. Prey is part of lesson. Trust me, frog is worse than squirrel," The warrior meowed and chuckled.
"First, we go to stream that borders ThunderClan. There, squirrel and then ThunderClan fighting," He explained.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/02/16, 02:04 pm

Pridepaw nodded and laughed at the cat's description of frog. He was not looking forward to eating the rough foods of Leafbare again, but they didn't have much of a choice.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/02/16, 04:30 pm

"Okay. What do you know about squirrel hunting?" Fadedstripe asked, walking through the pines. The border was only a few minutes walk at this point.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/02/16, 05:19 pm

Pridepaw remembered hunting squirrels only once before, with Mochapaw and Eaglepaw, when they were much younger. They had little success, but the young tom tried to answer the question anyway.
"Well, I know they're fast, good climbers and bigger than most prey, so they're harder to kill if you get hold of one. There's also no point in pursuing them up a tree - you gotta catch it on the ground or it's history."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/02/16, 09:24 pm

"Good. Squirrels feel their predators coming; you must light with paws," Fadedstripe meowed.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/02/16, 04:14 pm

"Are they the hardest prey to catch?" He asked. Pridepaw was prone to asking lots of questions that may seem redundant to any other cat, but he had an intuitive and curious mind that didn't think about restraint when it came to questions.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/02/16, 07:23 pm

"For ShadowClan and RiverClan, yes. ThunderClan and WindClan are light with paws, built for agility among many things," The warrior explained, happy his apprentice was so keen on learning. They had arrived at the ThunderClan border now. "ThunderClan is different from ShadowClan; they follow their rebellious hearts, ShadowClan follows their ambitions. There is difference, see?" He asked.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/02/16, 06:05 pm

Pridepaw nodded, taking in his mentor's words. "Yeah, no wonder we don't get on well with them," the tom chuckled.
He took in his surroundings when they arrived at the ThunderClan border. The fast-running stream was finally free of ice and bubbling at the banks; the piney marshlands of the tom's home was contrasted by the thick, leafy forests of ThunderClan territory. Pridepaw longed to explore the area, to be free to cross the border and look around ThunderClan's home.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/02/16, 05:50 pm

"Tell me, what do you know about ThunderClan's legendary cats; Thunderstar, Firestar, and such?" The large cat meowed, sitting and staring across the border. The clan's ancient history was one of the first things that had peaked his interest in his stay in ShadowClan when he was younger. It was why he came back and decided to follow the warrior code as well.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/02/16, 05:04 pm

Ooc: Bump :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/03/16, 02:32 am

This question got Pridepaw. Because he came late into the clan and had dedicated that time more to training than studying clan history, his knowledge on ThunderClan's legendaries was sparse at best.
"Well..." he began hesitantly, "I know Thunderstar was one of the original four cats: Thunderstar, Shadowstar, Riverstar and Windstar. They were the first to set up the clans and follow the Warrior Code. And all I know about Firestar is that he used to be a kittypet, but became leader of ThunderClan..."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/03/16, 02:37 pm

Ooc: Oh my gosh Roo I'm so sorry this got buried!! Please please don't hesitate to post bump!! I don't mind, I promise!

"Well, Firestar was first in line of many good leaders of ThunderClan, he was preceeded by good leader. It went Bluestar, Firestar, Bumblestar, and a few other after that. Firestar lead modern day LionClan against modern day TigerClan and BloodClan. What do you know about those three clans? They tie in to ThunderClan heavily," The russian cat continued on.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/03/16, 03:26 am

Ooc: Don't worry mate, I totally forgot too XDD

Pridepaw gave a stretch, thinking about the question. "Well... LionClan, the second LionClan, was a combination of ThunderClan, WindClan and RiverCl - No, just ThunderClan and WindClan. RiverClan was part of TigerClan, along with ShadowClan, who at the time was lead by Tigerstar, who I think was and ex-ThunderClan deputy? Anyway, BloodClan was a group of cats from the city - I can't remember who lead them - but they worked with TigerClan to try and take over the forest..."
Pride was nervous that he had got something terribly wrong. He knew his clan history wasn't the best, but he'd made a point in his time here to learn as much as he could about every clan.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/03/16, 10:34 am

"Yes, that is quite good. But the leader of BloodClan was Scourge. You may be too young to remember, since MAssacre is long time ago, but Massacre was big and intimidating. He was nothing compared to Scourge," He meowed, impressed by the young tom. It took him a while to learn the history of the clans, but Scourge and his story interested the ShadowClanner.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/03/16, 10:49 am

Pridepaw listened intently, taking in the sounds around him as his mentor's words sank in. A thought suddenly came to him. "Fadedstripe..." He began, a little cautiously, "You weren't born in ShadowClan, were you?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/04/16, 05:43 pm

"No... I was born to rogue family. Terrible tasks were what we were paid to do. I am much happier being a warrior. Do you mind?" He asked, hoping his apprentice wouldn't be bothered by his rogue origins; the young tom may have come form outside the clans, but he hand't been a rogue.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/04/16, 03:56 pm

"What?" Pride started, "No, no, of course I don't mind. you earned your warrior name fair and square. Besides, I know what it's like to not be clan born."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/04/16, 09:23 am

Fadedstripe nodded his head at his apprentice. "You will make fine warrior one day, Pridepaw. I am proud of you," He meowed roughly.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/04/16, 04:22 pm

Pridepaw gave a small smile, but inside he was beaming. He always had self-confidence issues which came from his alienation from other cats due to his non-wild heritage and solitary tendencies. But with Fadestripe, he felt he was normal.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next