The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Stormheart 23/08/14, 04:06 pm

"Angry? Angry? Why, there's quite a difference between angry and irritated!" she snapped back.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Feralclaw 23/08/14, 04:09 pm

"Im sorry i wanted to find out what you were thinking!" his reply a meow of pure anger
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/08/14, 06:03 pm

"Well, what if it's none of your business!?" she replied hotheadedly, growling a bit. "You think everyone should tell you everything?!?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/08/14, 08:11 pm

"Your hopeless." he meowed walking away
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 25/08/14, 04:38 pm

"And you're an a*shole!" she retorted back angrily.

Ooc: Excuse the language. x3 I'm sure you don't mind much, but I'm not sure what the rules about swearing are on here so I just censored, haha!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/08/14, 05:27 pm

(Just trying to help but wouldn't something like mouse brain or fox heart be better?)

"I was expecting peace today." He retorted calmly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/08/14, 05:40 pm

Ooc: Haha that's probably true x3

"Sure you were!" she yelled back.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 26/08/14, 06:07 pm

OOC: Im thinking about making ANOTHER cat for yours Im nice.

"Do you wish to torment me?" He asked "I-I..." His deep voice stammered. "I'm..... Sorry." Feralclaw rumbled "I wont ask again." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/08/14, 04:34 pm

Ooc: Whatcha mean?

She sighed softly and looked around."It's fine" she said plainly. "I shouldn't have got so worked up."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 27/08/14, 04:57 pm

OOC: im going to make another SC cat to become mates with said cat ^

He licked her behind the ear purring "All i asked is if something was wrong." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/08/14, 06:04 pm

Ooc: Ah.

She smiled at what he did, and said back "Sometimes, some things should jus be kept secret."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 28/08/14, 06:10 pm

OOC: ok i might make feral become her mate if LAC doesnt come back o3o

"Sometimes cats Care about you." his reply came softly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 28/08/14, 09:16 pm

(just cuz) OOC:i was wondering if I could use my shadowclan kit to like interrupt this conversation...whada ya guys think? :P its only an idea so you don't have to accept if you don't think it'll work
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Location : I am an empty bieng floating through space, it's so cool.

http://nightwind040@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 28/08/14, 09:20 pm

OOC:IDC
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 28/08/14, 09:22 pm

OOC: r u sure?
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 28/08/14, 09:24 pm

OOC: Long as it doesnt go insane XD
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 28/08/14, 09:25 pm

OOC: Lol ok i just want to rp somethin i haven't been on in a while as you alredy know and this is going to be like a refresher course. I really am probably only going to be part of this story for this "scene"
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 28/08/14, 09:26 pm

OOC: Bah, you can stay if you want, i was a total noob awhile ago.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 28/08/14, 09:32 pm

OOC: Lol

Shadowkit sees the tom and she-cat argouing from a distance and decides to see whats going on.
I better go trough the edge of camp in the shadoews so I don't get in trouble...I hope they don't smell me!
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 28/08/14, 09:44 pm

(THE TAKE OVER HAS BEGUN >:3)

"I can smell you Shadowkit." Feralclaw meowed giving Scorchwind one last lick
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 28/08/14, 09:51 pm

"uhh! Feralclaw!! Why do you always have too ruin my fun?"
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 28/08/14, 09:51 pm

"Because your supposed to stay in camp." he replied
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 28/08/14, 09:55 pm

*huff*
"But I'm almost an apprentice so thats means i should be able to leave camp."
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 28/08/14, 09:58 pm

"Not without a warrior watching you, and i dont recall asking." he continued calmly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 28/08/14, 10:05 pm

"Huh. Oh really, well I-..."
actually it might not be good for me to say that Feralclaw is a lot stronger than me and i don't want to get in any more trouble
"hmm...whatever i'm going to find some shade and take a nap."
Shadowkit padds quickly away trying to avoid more trouble.
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next