The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Riley the dog (For human RP)

Go down

Riley the dog (For human RP) Empty Riley the dog (For human RP)

Post by RosePuppy 07/10/14, 08:38 pm

(Just so you know Riley is a dog)

Full Name: "You can call me Riley, its what the humans called me before they lost my trust." Riley

Nickname(s): "It's just Riley." None

Age: "I don't know, I know I'm not young though." 7 years old.

Birthday: "I don't know, go ask my siblings. They're around humans more." August 6th

Sexuality: "I'm a bit old for a new mate, but when I was younger I looked for a male dog... And I found one." lol she's a dog, but straight.

Religion: "Is this another human thing?" None

City/Town Of Birth: "I don't know." Unknown

Currently Lives At: "I'm staying in a nice den by a small stream. It's lonely, but safe." Outside the city where most of other people's characters live.

Languages Spoken: "Well, I know dog of course, and some English." Dog, some English

Native Tongue: "I know how to speak to other dogs." Dog

Relationship Status: -sigh- "It's a bit late for that, but I don't have a mate... Well, not anymore." Single

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
---

Riley the dog (For human RP) RUrEuzJzyoa_11055043

Dog Breed: "Chocolate something." Chocolate lab/German Shorthair Pointer

Height: "I don't know."  Around 3 feet.

Weight: "Hopefully I'm around the weight I should be." 56 lbs.

Figure/Build: "I'm not doing so well." She's skinny, and her ribs show. She doesn't have much muscle and fat because she isn't eating enough.

Fur Color(s): "How do you expect me to know? The humans say that us dogs can only see a few colors." Her fur is chocolate brown, and she has a white belly and white dapples on her paws.

Hair Style: "My fur isn't doing too well." Her fur is messy and bristly from living on her own for a while.

Eye Color: "I don't really know..." A light brown color.

Accessories: A red collar with her name on it.

Tattoo(s): "What are those?" When she was used for dog fights they actually gave her a tattoo to make her scarier. It's of a phoenix and located on her belly. It's a bit hard to see so you have to dig through her fur to find it.

Piercing(s): "What?" None

Scars/Distinguishable Marks: "I have much too many." From her days as a fighting dog she got many scars. She has one down her side and some bite marks on her leg that wont heal anytime soon. She has quite a few others you can find, but I'd be here all day if I talked about them all.

Preferred Style Of Clothing: "Really? I'm not like those prissy city dogs that their owners dress up." She doesn't wear clothing.

Pets: "I once was one myself." Nope

HEALTH
---
Does Drugs: "Drugs? So many human things I don't understand." Nope
Addictions: "No." None
Mental Disabilities: "I don't believe so." None

PERSONALITY
---
Traits: "..."Riley is a smart, calm older dog. She is slow trusting, but can be very friendly if you get to know her. I guess you'll just have to RP with her to find out more ^^
Dislikes: "...Humans, they pretty much shoved me to the breaking point. I don't know if I wil ever trust one again..."

Fears/Phobias: "..." None

Favorite Color: "Really?" Green if she could see it. (She might, I don't know much about dog's colorblindness.)

Hobbies: "Nothing, really." None

Taste In Music: "I don't really know." None

FRIENDS, FAMILY & FOES
---
Parent's Names: "Don't know." Kelly and King.

Grandparent's Names: "No idea." Unknown

Siblings: "Never got to know them." Goose, Ellie, Missy, Sadie and Moose

And of course, her history.

History: "I-I... Don't ever ask about my past!"

It started when a small puppy and her siblings were born. Her life was horrible from the beginning. She was born in a puppy mill, and her and her siblings were not taken care of properly. She was adopted and separated from her mother early, and a nice lady took care of her. She was happy for a while, until a Friday night. She heard a door creak open, and groggily woke up. Somebody started attacking her owner, so she started barking as loud as she could and rushed at the burglar. The guy kicked her, but his buddy stopped him. "Hey, we can sell this little guy! She's a brave lookin' pup, somebody might want 'er as a fightin' dog!" He whispered to him. Riley looked over at the bed her owner was on. She saw her owner's lifeless body there. The burglars took her, and raised her. She spent years on a chain, until one day someone came and bought her. The burglars lied and said she had a past of fighting. The guy trained her to fight other dogs, and put her in battles against pitbulls and other fighting dogs. She never usually wanted to hurt the other dog, but tey would always attack her first before she reacted. They gave her a new name, Phoenix, and their buddy gave her a tattoo to make her more intimidating. She was a great fighting dog, and won almost every fight. She didn't like the humans, and how they forced her to fight. One day a human hit her, and she attacked him. She didn't kill him, but hurt him and ran away. She wandered for a while, and found a human. They were her old owner's friend, and the lady got Riley a new collar. She escaped, since she didn't trust humans anymore. She went back to wandering, and one day found a  nice wandering dog named October. Eventually they became mates, and wandered together. He ended up dead, they were attacked by a feral, starving pack. She managed to escape, and wandered into a city. She eventually left the city, and found a house in the woods. A man came out of the house and tried shooting her, since he thought she was feral. She wandered for the rest of her years, having close calls and living on her own. She found a nice den eventually by a stream, and stayed there for a bit. She's staying there now.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down