The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP

2 posters

Go down

Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP

Post by RosePuppy 23/10/14, 06:56 pm

Name: Azalia Edelin

Role:(For medieval RP) Mainly Archer/Mage, and in SAO she fights with swords^^

Race: Human

Appearance:

AOT and medieval:
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Mystyl14

SAO(in RL):
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Mystyl12

Alfheim:

(Just imagine her with furry cat ears :P)
Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Mystyl15

Azalia has blonde hair and hetero light blue and greenish blue eyes. Her weapon in SAO and Alfheim Online is a Rapier

Personality: She can be quite friendly, but also quiet at times. (She is great at spell-casting and archery, and is quick when in battle.) Medieval RP) Her dragon, Akina, gives her glimpses of other's pasts and futures. (She is a bit nicer in SAO, becoming thankful for little things and quite kind)I'm not too good with personalities, I'm not very good at coming up with them, I guess you'll have to get to know her in the RP.^^

History:

Medieval version:
Azalia grew up in the small town Aloni, which was mostly made up of the elven race. She lived with her mother, who was an archer at the time. She learned how to shoot a bow, and her mother also taught her about swords. She became quite skilled at it. One of her friends was practicing magic, and she learned about many spells. Soon she became a pretty decent mage and archer, and knew some things about swords.  One day she decided she wanted to travel about, help people out and slay the beasts of the wild. The village didn't want her to go, but she left anyway. She eventually got quite some gold, and used it to buy a young dragon. It was psychic, it could tell the future and share it with her telepathically. It had the power to heal and breathe fire of course, so it became very helpful.

AoT version:

She lived a peaceful life in a small village behind wall Maria. When the wall fell, she was all alone. Her whole family had been devoured by the titans, and she was stuck in a cellar with the titans stomping around outside. She lived in the cellar for a week, then the food ran out. She thought she would die there, until she finally got enough courage to go above ground. No titans were in site, so she grabbed her hunting bow and went out hunting. For some reason the titans didn't seem to come around what was left of her village very often, and when they did she would go into the cellar. They never found her. She grew up like that, hiding away at night and going out in the morning, until the day when wall Maria had been taken back. She joined the scouts because she knew one day she would die anyway, so why not help make a difference while she was alive?

SAO version:

Azalia grew up with her family. She had a dog and a cat, her dog was a bit mean, but her cat was very sweet. She named her pet Akina. Akina liked going outside, and sometimes other kids would call her weird since she would always carry Akina around in her backpack, since she was a small cat. She spent most of her time with her cat. One day Azalia tripped, and spilled the bag of cat treats she had in her hand. Most of it fell in the street. Akina hopped out of her backpack and rushed to eat the treats. A car came by, and ran over Akina. Azalia cried for months after that. One day she woke up in the middle of the night because she heard the door be opened to their house. She hid under her bed. After a few minutes she heard a gun shot, then another. The person went into her bedroom and took some of her things before rushing out the door. She blamed herself for not doing anything, like finding the phone to call 911. She became an orphan, and when she was adopted she would always sulk. She began playing video games to cope with her sadness, and soon played SAO, only to find herself stuck in the game.

Family:
Ellen ~ mother~
~father is unknown and dead~
Julia ~ sister~

Last edited by RosePuppy on 22/01/15, 04:27 pm; edited 10 times in total
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP Empty Re: Azalia, for AoT/medieval/ SAO RP

Post by RosePuppy 25/10/14, 03:15 pm

Would it be okay if I make her psychic?
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/10/14, 03:54 pm

Well, her type of species would have to have that ability. If you can find a mythical creature that's psychic, I don't see any problem with it. You'd probably have better luck with witches, elves or fairies X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 25/10/14, 04:00 pm

Okay^^ I made her pet dragon be psychic and give her glimpses of other's pasts and futures^^
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down