The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP)

Go down

Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP) Empty Bee the wolf pup. (Wolf RP)

Post by RosePuppy 09/11/14, 07:28 pm

Name: "Mother named me Bee, but sometimes she'd call me Bumble." ~Bee~

Nicknames: "Bumble..." ~Bumble~

Age: "Oh, I think I'm just a few months." ~Three months old~

Pack: "Oh... I don't really have one... But I'm still strong! I think..." ~None~

Rank: "If-If I joined a pack I'd be a pup I think." ~If she joins a pack: Pup~

Mentor: "I don't have a mentor, father was like one though." ~None~

Loyalty: "I don't have any pack to be loyal to right now..." ~None~

Sexuality: "What does that mean?" ~Straight~

Crush: "Oh, umm..." ~None~

Family: "My... F-family? I- umm... I don't have family anymore."
~Far~ Father~
~Akauri~ Mother~
~Poppy~ Sister~
~Sky~ Sister~
~Soul~ Brother~

Friends: "I never made much friends... But I guess Coal was one."
~Coal~

Enemies: "Oh... I've had a lot of those."
~bears~
~water~
~night~
~winter~
~hunters~

Appearance: "Well, my fur's white and grey, I guess."
Bee is a grey and white mixed wolf pup. She is mostly white with grey spot-like markings covering her fur. Her fur is surprisingly soft but short, and her tail is slightly fluffy. Her eyes are Hazel and her claws are white. Her right ear is folded, and she has small grey dapples on her paws.

Traits: "Oh, umm... I don't know, what are traits?"
~Quiet~
~Slightly shy~
~Kind~
~Fearful~
~Grateful~

Personality: "Oh... I don't really know, I guess... I'm sorry..."
~Bee is very shy, and easily scared. She takes a while warming up to you. She is very grateful for little things, and tries her best to be kind to others. She is always often afraid of how small she is, thinking maybe one day a bear will come and gobble her up. She isn't very brave and is the type to turn and run, or freeze when afraid. She needs friends to survive, since she can't hunt for herself and gets sad when she's alone. She can sometimes be a bit different and more friendly, but only if she trusts you. She's just a sweetie.~^^

Mental Disorders: "What are those?"
~None~

Likes/Dislikes: "I've got a lot of those, lets see..."
~Likes~
~Friends~
~Family~
~Most things~
~The moon~ (It's the only source of light at night)
~Stars~
~The sun~
~Clouds~
~Myths~
~Stories~

~Dislikes~
~Strangers~
~Night~
~The dark~
~Loneliness~
~Snakes~
~Insects~
~Ghost stories~

History: "..."

Bee was born in a small cave with her two sisters and her brother. She lived a happy normal life until the second month of her life.

Bee stepped outside of the den, she yawned and stretched, feeling groggy. She looked back into the den, and saw Akauri and her family were all asleep. I should stay with mama. She thought to herself, but looked into the pretty forest in front of her. She saw something flash slightly in the light, and tilted her head. She looked nervously back into the den. What was that? She wondered what it was for a few seconds, then sighed, and lowered her head. "Sorry, mother..." She mumbled, and began walking away towards the shiny object. Once she reached it she saw it was a strange circle thing, a bracelet (But she didn't know that). She pawed at it a bit, and then looked up. She saw multiple shiny things around the forest floor, and she sniffed at each one. She found earrings, a ring, and a necklace. How didn't I notice these before? She noticed a bag and nosed around it a bit. But she quickly jumped, and raised her head up when she heard a gunshot nearby. "Mommy! Mommy! What was that?!" She called back to the den as Akauri snapped awake. "We have to leave, now!" She quickly said. Far was off hunting, so it was just them. Akauri got the pups up and quickly began leading them towards the forest Bee was in. She saw a human walking through the woods with a bird in his hand. The man stopped and got his gun quickly out again. He shot Akauri in her chest and rushed over. Far leaped out over the den, tackling the hunter and growling. The hunter barely managed to shove him off and shot him, then kill every one of her siblings except for her and Poppy, since they were hidden in the leaves. He kept muttering about the stupid mutts. "I'm going to have to get help carrying these guys.." He mumbled, and walked off. Bee rushed out. "Soul! Soul!" She quickly said and hurried over to her limp brother. She began to cry and hurried over to her sister, Sky. "S-s-sky?" She asked, her voice shaking. She nosed Sky. She rushed over to Akauri next. "Mother, mother! You have to be alive, right? you-you have to!" She said quickly, and began shaking her. "Mother, wake up! Wake up! I'm sorry!" She said. Akauri was barely breathing, the hunter hadn't made sure they were dead. "Go... Leave!" She managed to cough out. Bee stumbled back and began crying. "Where do I go though, mother?" She asked. "Try West, and-and see what you find... West is that way, dear." She said, and lifted her head up to point her nose in the correct direction. She then fell limp. Far was getting up, he had only been shot in his shoulder. "Akauri..." He mumbled, and forced himself up. He nudged Akauri, then looked up at Bee. "Lets-lets go.." He said, and picked her up. He quickly began to limp away. "What about- We can't leave them! Don't take me away from them daddy! And what about Poppy? She's still alive, daddy!" She howled, but he ignored her and continued onwards. ~A while later~. A few days later Far dropped a rabbit in front of Bee. She ate a few bites, but nudged it towards Far. "It's your rabbit, daddy. You haven't eaten in days." She said, and looked down at her paws. Far shook his head, and lied down. He had been walking almost all day and all night, taking Bee West to a place they had found a while back. "Lets... Sleep..." Far said, and rested his head on the leaves. Bee curled up next to him. Daddy hasn't been eating much. He should be eating more.  She fell asleep, and when she awoke she found Far would not. "Daddy? Daddy? Daddy! Daddy?!" She said as she tried to shake him awake. "Wake up! Please!" She said.  Eventually she just cried, and stumbled away. She bumped into a rock while walking, and heard a giggle behind her. "Who's there?!" She h=called out, turning around. A pitch black pup walked out from behind a bush. "Hi!" The pup said. "'I'm Coal! You're funny!" He said cheerfully. "Oh..." Bee said. They became friends and traveled for a few days. Coal had been living off edible berries, he knew which ones were poisonous and which ones were good to eat. "These ones make your mouth foam, and then you die, and these ones give you bellyaches." He said, pointing out two similar berries. "But these ones are delicious!" He said, and pulled a berry off a different bush. Bee trusted him, and ate one herself. "Mmm!" She said happily. After a while though, Coal got sick. He couldn't walk as far and threw up often. "Are you okay, Coal?" She asked. "Don't worry... I'm fine!" He said. One day when they were walking Coal had to lie down. "Coal, try not to fall asleep!" She said worriedly. "If you sleep you won't ever wake up!" She said. "Don't worry... I won't sleep..." Coal mumbled. He closed his eyes eventually, and Bee fell asleep also. Coal wasn't breathing very well when Bee woke up. Bee shook him. "You fell asleep..." She said sadly. "Now-now you're gone!" She said shakily. She picked him up by his scruff and tried carrying him along with her. He stirred slightly, but Bee didn't notice. "We're reaching the springs!" She said. After a few steps however, she realized she couldn't carry his weight. She let his scruff go and walked away in defeat. "I-I guess I'm reaching the springs then..." She said to herself as she cried and walked. She had no idea though, that once she was out of sight someone helped Coal. Now she wanders, alone. Jumping at any sound and trying to avoid most wolves.

Theme song: "A song? I think I've heard of those... Aren't they human things?"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down