The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke

4 posters

Go down

Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke

Post by *Smoke* 17/03/15, 09:05 pm

Character Name: Kristina, Smokepaw, Smoke

Nickname: Smokey

Character Age: 14 1/2 Years Old

Clan: In My Heart, It's Always Been WindClan

Personality (Long Description): I act differently depending on who I'm talking to. I can be shy, crazy, funny, stupid, excitable, and basically every other adjective you can think of. I care deeply for my friends and I cannot stand liars. I can get stuck in my imagination and can't get out some times. Sometimes I act on impulse and regret it, but I hate fixing my mistakes. It feels like I'm betraying myself when I do. Because of a bully, a liar, a stranger and a best friend I had trust issues and anger issues. Being bullied can do that to you. I used to put on this tough-girl act, but it was never me. I let it take me over for a year and I was always so angry. Coming out of that was hard but I did it. I will never abandon my friends unless they do something to me that ruins my trust in them. I do get a big head sometimes, because of my family's success and my own intelligence. I try to ignore that part of me though and be a good person. Be good to me and make me laugh, and you have a friend for life.

Personality (Traits): Funny, friendly, loyal, brutally honest, natural-writer, caring, passionate, crazy, intelligent but stupid, and a whole bunch of others.

Personality (Disorders): It's likely I will get bi-polar type II later in my life because it's biological. Otherwise, no mental disorders.

Personality (Likes/Dislikes): +Fall +Halloween +Anything to do with Fall really +Horses +Arabians in particular +Green +The smell of freshly cut grass +Fantasy stories +English classes +History +Funny people +Challenges +Friends +Family +Cats +Dogs -Liars -Bullies -Stubborn people -Repetition -People who don't like me -People who can't say a joke well -People who are try-hards -Butt kissers -Super cold temperatures -Red ink -Super small dogs -Death -Pain 
-Sadness -Disbelief

Appearance (Pictures):
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke 10806453_337443903115278_863412748156816655_n
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke 1450683_216731055166006_1016366501_n

Appearance (Long Description): I hate describing what I look like. I'm 5' 2"-ish and I haven't always had short hair. I recently had highlights put in, and one was in too long so I have a small streak of blonde now. I'm not thin, but I'm not considered fat. Just a few pounds over the average weight, but I'm fine with that at this point. I've got green-brown eyes and my eyesight is terrible. I used to be white as a ghost until I lived in Pennsylvania for a summer or two. Now I am almost white as a ghost. When I was little I tripped trying to walk down a slide and chipped my tooth, making the adult tooth grow in crooked. It's almost unnoticeable now but I used to cut my lip all the time, so I have a scar or two on my lips. I got the terrible jaw of my father so my face is super round. Doesn't look bad on guys, but on girls it doesn't get me any points. Thankfully though, I don't have my dad's nose. Unless you'e 100% Greek, a big nose doesn't necessarily look good with the other genes.

Appearance (Scars): All over my arms from climbing trees a lot, a really bad one on my right knee from when I tried to walk the dog when I was 5 and she dragged me across asphalt, one or two on my lip, one on my chin that you can't really see when I accidentally flipped on my friend's bike on the same road that my dog dragged me across, and I have one on my ankle but I don't know where it's from.

Social (Gender Preference): I'm only going to date guys, I don't need the drama of girls. I get enough being one.

Social (Current Crush): Every guy at my school is stupid or annoying, so no one. If we're talking celebrities, Eddie Redmayne. Only guy I will freely admit to being attracted to (except maybe Channing Tatum).

Social (Current Mate): That's actually illegal where I live, so.....

Social (Current Family): My mother is named Sonya, father is Gust, brothers are Josh and Will, cousin is Keilyn, grandmothers are Oma and G, grandfathers are Grandpa and Popoo.

Social (Current Offspring): I would know if I had a kid. I don't.

Social (History):
Oct. 30, 2000: Born in Wurtzberg, Germany
2004: Moved to Texas
2006: Moved to Rhode Island
2007: Moved back to Texas
2010: Moved to Hawaii
2011: Joined New Era
2013: Moved to Pennsylvania
My dad was in the military until 2013, so he took me a lot of places along with the rest of my family. I had a good upbringing, and problems arose with my mom when I was about 7, so I don't fully remember what she was like before all of the stuff happened. I've always been smart but I never believed in myself until I was pushed out childhood and forced to grow up when I was about 8. I matured too quickly and I regret not holding onto being a kid for as long as I could. But I'm happy with the way I've ended up. I am intelligent, I am loyal, hard-working, and more than I thought I would be.

Theme Song:

Ways to Reach Me
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kristina.pagonis?fref=ts
Phone Number: Please ask me through PM for this
*Code phrase in public meeting: Marshmellows sit there.
*Reply: I thought biscuits did.

*If a public meeting is arranged or I found out we are in the same place. One person will say the first phrase and to confirm it the other person will answer with the reply.

Last edited by *Smoke* on 18/03/15, 07:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Empty Re: Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke

Post by *Smoke* 17/03/15, 09:08 pm

I love this site and I'm very sad to see it's time draw to a close. I know some of you will stay on and role-play, but the muse has drained from me I'm afraid, as well as many other members.
The site will not be closed down, locked or in anyway inaccessible. I will come on a few times a week when possible to check things out, and I will talk with members. I'm not abandoning this site even though my creativity has abandoned me.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/03/15, 03:54 pm

Character Name: Ruth, Roo12

Nickname: Roo

Character Age: 14 Years Old

Clan: Half RiverClan, Half WindClan I reckon :3

Personality (Long Description): Well, let's see, umm. I'm always up for a laugh and I'm not really afraid of crowds. This also means I'm a bit of a show-off at times, but I try to stay as humble as possible. I'm also relatively calm and forward-thinking, so I don't shy away from leading a group if the occasion arises. However, I'm not in the least bit 'cool' because I'm just a massively nerdy. I only have a small friendship group and spend a lot of time alone writing, drawing, walking, reading and playing video games, so yeah, pretty dorky. I'm also terrificly clumsy, so keep all antique vases and open fires far, far away.
I always find a way to avoid drama, which comes in handy a lot of the time, and I always find joy in making other people laugh and feel better if they're down. I never really had an issue with bullies apart from when I first joined secondary school, but I was fortunate enough to out-smart and out-perform those mean people (I would just cause a scene whenever they were around and make them feel embarrased or uncomfortable themselves). My passion is film, and I hope to one day become a movie director :3

Personality (Traits): Lively, funny, rarely serious, determined, loyal, keen, loud ect...

Personality (Disorders): Well, it runs in the family, but I think I'll be able to beat it ;3

Personality (Likes/Dislikes):
+Movies
+Stories
+Being outside
+Animals (duh!)
+The Internet
+Music (Rock, folk, jazz)
+Anime
+(I know it's cheesey, but) Those moments that just make you happy to be alive :3

-People that add nothing but misery to the world
-Not knowing what to do
-Cramp spaces
-Eggs (blaugh!)

Appearance (Pictures):
Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Extrem10

Kristina - Smokepaw - Smoke Poetry10

Appearance (Long Description): Dammit, I don't really know all the numbers, but I think I'm about 5ft4 and I have no idea how much I weigh .~. I have medium brown hair that's always messy and usually tied up in a lazy ponytail. My eyes are bright blue and I have a pretty deep voice for a girl (seriously, I sound like a man sometimes!xP). Obviously I have a british accent, but I don't think I sound too poncey compared to a lot of the idiots that go to my school.

Appearance (Scars): I have a few birthmarks and these three mysterious little dots in a line on my hand that I should probably have looked at. I also have a really wierd thumb that bends forward because my dear older brother slammed it in a car door when I was three (thanks, Ned xx)

Social (Gender Preference): Dudes

Social (Current Crush): Meh, no-one really. The only boy I'm close too is one of my best friends, so it'd be really wierd to date him!

Social (Current Mate): Jeez, I'm only fourteen! Give me time, yeah?!

Social (Current Family): Mum (Liz), Dad (John), Older Sister (Annie), Older Brother (Ned),  Dog (Salty)

Social (Current Offspring): No no no no no no no no!!!

Social (History):
I've lived in the same rural village all my life, though we did move to Scotland for a month while my dad was working before moving back. It was alright when I was younger, but now it's kinda dull. I had a great time in Primary School, and Secondary School ain't too bad either. Along the way I obviously lost friends and family, but so's everyone so no need to dwell on it. Me and my sister have always been super close, but me and my brother never really were. I love my parents, though they are really embarrasing in public ALL THE TIME. I got ma dog after finding him abandoned (quite an ordeal) but he's wonderful. When I'm older I want to study film and go into directing, which means perhaps I'll make the Warrior Cats film saga! (we shall see x3)

Theme Song:
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/03/15, 04:17 pm

I'm in the same situation as Smoke. I'm glad that the site isn't shutting down so that I can stay in touch with you guys, because you are all awesome and wonderful and I love you x3

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.emery.372

Email: Just use the one on my profile ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 18/03/15, 07:49 pm

I'll have to email/other way of contact you guys soon! :) I'll probably make a post like this too soon! :)) Very interesting to learn more about you guys!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/03/15, 09:21 pm

We would love for you to make one too, Storm! It would be pretty interesting :D
Well you know my e-mail so don't be afraid to shoot, lol.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/03/15, 09:45 pm

Hehe, I will most likely reply and email ya as soon as I can, right now some family is coming over to visit and I'm a bit busy. But yeah! ;D
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/03/15, 08:41 pm

Can I put one up here?

Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/03/15, 10:07 am

Sure Kit, it seems fitting like that ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/04/15, 08:25 pm

Feel free to, this is what it was made for ;)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down