The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th

4 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th

Post by *Smoke* 01/05/16, 12:30 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry for not being on much the past few days. I should have posted this before things started getting too busy.
Anyway, in my real life I am an equestrian competitive athlete. I go to competitions in mid-Spring through early fall. The rest of the year is training season. My first competition is this coming weekend, May 6th-8th. We leave a day before, so on May 5th I will be making the five hour driving trip to Syracuse, New York. On May 4th, I have my last riding session and chance to practice for the competition, on May 3rd I need to get a birthday present for one of my fellow riders and one of my best friends and pick up my riding clothes from the tailors, and drop all of my competition gear at the ranch so they can drive it up, then on May 2nd, tomorrow, I have to clean all of my riding gear. Today I'm starting on that, so these next few days will be incredibly hectic for me.
I get back from the competition on May 8th, this Sunday, but I will need that day and the Monday right after it to regroup and get my energy back up. After that I should be good to come back on.
The past few days have been really busy as well, with riding, preparing for the competition, and everything else. This is one of the bigger shows, which is why it is taking up so much of my time. I ride huntseat, and my barn has Arabian horses. For AHA (Arabian Horse Association), there are essentially five levels of competition. Intercounty is the lowest (and most common and the most cheap), then Class A to qualify for Regionals, Regionals to qualify for Buckeye/(Youth)Nationals/Scottsdale, (Youth)Nationals, and then Buckeye/Scottsdale. Buckeye and Scottsdale are two different competitions, but are on the same level. The competition in Syracuse is a Class A show, so it will qualify me for regionals. My barn is going to Buckeye and Youth Nationals not this year but the next year, so that summer will be eve worse. Most of the time we go to intercounty shows and a regional level show because we teach lessons for younger kids, and therefore they aren't ready for very high shows, but this year we are going to a lot of Class A shows and two regionals. So yeah. I'm gonna be broke and tired XD
But yeah, I figured I would explain everything to you guys in detail.

FOR PEOPLE I AM IN A ROLE-PLAY WITH! You have permission to control any of my characters that are NOT high positions. You have complete contorl of them, and please stay true to their character. I don't want to hold any threads back. IF YOU ARE in a role-play with one of my high positions, E-MAIL ME asking for permission and saying what you need the character for and I will most likely say yes.

Anyway guys, happy role-playing and don't forget how much I love everyone here.

PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th 12716514_777531339046169_645444215_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4MjIxODQ3NzE3MDQ4ODM2Nw%3D%3D

Sincerely, the proud owner of this beautiful, moody mare XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty Re: PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th

Post by Kit 02/05/16, 06:11 pm

Awww she's a beauty!!! I'm gonna miss you Smoke! Good luck! You will do great!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th Empty Re: PLEASE READ! I will be absent until Tuesday, May10th

Post by *Smoke* 11/05/16, 09:37 pm

Small update people!
I will be on tomorrow! I underestimated how tired I would be and I slept all day yesterday and I went riding today, only to come home and do hw and other horrible things.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 14/05/16, 05:27 pm

homie it's may 14 and you ain't on why you playin

(Just joking! That's amazing, horses are wonderful creatures. Feel free to take any time you need to rest, that all sounds like really hard work. :3)
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/05/16, 04:11 pm

Aww cute horse:3 Sorry for not replying earlier, I hope you had a great time, Smokey. How'd it go?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/06/16, 06:41 pm

Very well. I managed to get a National-level trainer to hate me now. I beat a bunch of her clients and cut her off twice in the warm-up arena (accidents, I assure you, being my shy introverted self I apologized profusely)... so yeah.
I've got another show not this weekend, but the weekend of June 9th. We leave June 8th so I get to kip the last two days of school, yay! Except I have a three day final in French that literally ends the last day I'm there, so I'm seriously pushing it.
I will be replying to all of our RPs tomorrow, btw, got lots to do rn, super sorry!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/06/16, 09:06 pm

Woah that sounds amazing! Nicely done Smoke, it sounds like you're pretty fantastic at horse riding ;3
Yikes, that french exam sounds so brutal. I finished french a couple of weeks ago and trust me, it is such a relief when it's over xD
Don't worry about being on very often, I'll be on as much as I can atm. Just don't overwork yourself!!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/06/16, 02:23 pm

AWESOME!!! Wait a minute? Your school ends then? Mine ends May 25th. Jeez, I only had to take a World Affairs final. It was two hours. I have a packed summer, a lot of traveling and marching band camp. So I'll be on as much as possible.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/06/16, 04:07 pm

I still have a bunch of exams left, but yeah school's finished for me. Do what you can on the site, Kit, but don't stress yourself about the site. Enjoy you summer! :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/06/16, 06:25 pm

Same to you too! I hope you do good on your exams!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/06/16, 08:33 am

Yeah, I hope so too XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down