The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old)

2 posters

Go down

Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old)

Post by *Smoke* 30/04/13, 08:57 pm

Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) 2Q==
Moonkit
Moonpaw
Moonleaf

Appearance
Moonleaf has a black and white pelt. Her nose, forehead, eye areas, belly fur, and the ending half of her tail are completely black while the rest of her is white. She has very clear grey eyes, that show wisdom that only Starclan could give. She has short claws that are perfect for cutting up herbs connected to dainty paws that hold the skill she needs when tending the sick or wounded. Her tail is quite long, but her beauty exceeds it by far. She is considered one of the prettiest she-cats in the forest and you can tell why. She hasn't one scar on her body and has beyond-compare the most astonishing defined features any she-cat could have. While talking to Starclan, her peaceful and proud eyes will turn to a blue hue until Starclan is finished with the message.

Persona
This she-cat is a natural healer in all ways possible (Physically, spiritually, mentally, etc.). She is incredibly friendly and nice to her clan whom she would protect with her life. Like her clanmates, she can be a bit... proud of herself. But Starclan ignores the fact that she would prefer to speak to her clan ancestors rather than other clans and gives her prophecies and ominous messages that she can easily decipher. She is very wise and clever for her young age and uses that to her advantage when fighting sicknesses or infections. She would die for her clan, but she isn't fond of battles since it means injured and sometimes dying cat are put by her front door. When she was a kit, her littermates all died of Greencough so ever since then, she has vowed to never let a cat die from that. And she's keeping to her promise as well. When 2 kits and an elder got a severe case of Greencough she tended to them and denied anyone's negative comments on how they wouldn't survive until they got to perfect health. But even though she doesn't like it, she will tend to loners or kittypets that are in need of help.

Traits
Wily & Proud
Skilled
Friendly
Caring
Clever
Brave
Lovable
Natural-Helper

Mate/Crush
Forbidden -Doesn't Even Want One-

Friends
She's Friendly To Everyone, But No One In
Particular

Enemies
(Kind Of) The Dark Forest Cats

Family
Mother- Not Included
Father- Bloodclan Warrior -I'm not telling which one ;)-
Siblings- Deceased

Likes/Dislikes

+Full/New Moons
+Gatherings
+Herb Hunting -What She Calls It
+Smell Of Rosemary
+Stars
+Dreams
+Starclan
-Nightmares
-Spiders
-Battles/Fights
-Death
-Greencough
-The Dark Forest Cats
-Talkative Things

Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqlR3bBkW5VhCYuPB1DXoB94qFBdu4ULfNFa-ublhXGAdwblxR

Last edited by *Smoke* on 12/05/13, 08:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty Re: Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old)

Post by Mini~ 30/04/13, 11:16 pm

Accepted! I'm going to be playing two cats x3 Divinghawk, my medicine cat of Thunderclan and my Shadowclan leader~
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old) Empty Re: Moonleaf <> Shadowclan Medicine Cat (Now 19 Moons Old)

Post by *Smoke* 01/05/13, 12:39 am

Ok :DD Thanks for accepting.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/05/13, 08:43 pm

Bump
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 12/05/13, 09:02 pm

.3. I thought I accepted this?
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/05/13, 09:05 pm

Lol, you did. I just updated her age so other people could see xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 12/05/13, 09:09 pm

Oh xD
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down