The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty Re: Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family

Post by Mini~ 18/06/13, 01:29 am

YEAH, ULTIMATE SURVIVAL TEAM FTW

Well, med is the only thing useful I would have in the survival xD other than being able to climb like a freaking monkey.

I was running about outside with my friend, because we were super bored.  So we rounded up my little sister and her friends and decided to play hide and go seek when it was really dark out x3 It was my turn to hide, so I scampered up a tree and sat at the top.  They never found me >:3

Oh geez, I may love animals and detest cruelty; but I wouldn't feel a thing if I had to kill them xD I'd just sit there with a emotionless face and kill the little turkey with a knife.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family - Page 3 Empty Re: Illusionflight ~ Warrior Of ShadowClan & Member Of The Dragon Family

Post by *Smoke* 18/06/13, 01:47 am

I can't climb trees for sh**.
I'm a great rock climber though. But if I didn't have a rope tied to my waist then I would probably freak cause I'm scared of heights. Scared of the dark, too, even though I have night vision like a hawk.
The only way I'd be able to kill something is if I don't really look at it, or touch it. I would easily be able to kill a person if they weren't innocent; I don't touch the innocent. I'm naturally protective, so if someone were to endanger you or Meggy I slide a knife across their neck and disembowel them.
I watch too many action movies- I know way to many possible ways to kill people.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 18/06/13, 01:57 am

I hate heights, but I can navigate thought the dark like a cat xD 

I had a dream where two guys broke into my house, and I beat the crap out of them with a bat while dubstep played in the back e.e
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/06/13, 02:02 am

LOL XD
I'm known as a tomboy at school which makes sense since I hate dresses/skirts. I used to have a bob in like 3rd grade but now it hangs loosely around my shoulders and I have my bangs swept to the sides. Anyway, I was considered stronger than 90% of the boys in my grade. Someone dared me to prove it and so I had an arm wrestle with every guy in the 4th grade xD I won a lot of them too.
I had a dream where Edward Cullen woke me up and told me I was going to be turned into a vampire. I replied with 'I AM NOT GOING TO BE A SPARKLY BITCH!' and hit him in the face. I broke my hand and then tackled him to the ground and suddenly, with Buffy-like moves, I grabbed a nearby pencil and gave him the fate of Dracula xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/06/13, 02:09 am

Reply to me in ShadowClan Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii XP
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 18/06/13, 10:16 am

I can't see well in the dark. And in the light I'm lost without my glasses. But I can echolocate!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/06/13, 10:19 am

Lol! xDDDDDDD
Meggy, take a look at 'We're goin down' on the general board. We want you to create 2 characters, 1 male 1 female, and join in :3 You can use the template we used for character creation if you want.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 18/06/13, 10:35 am

can you echolocate?
it sounds pretty stupid and it probably can't happen, but I read it in a book and my dad quizzed me.
I got spun around and around then I started clicking my tongue once I lost track of where I was.
I spun slowly clicking my lounge to listen for the noise it makes when it bounces off of something living.
I found my sister while I had my eyes closed doing that.
I'm not super good at it like blind people are, but that's because they need it more then me.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/06/13, 10:56 am

Omg, stop spamming on my baby XP
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3