The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan

4 posters

Go down

Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan

Post by Guest 20/06/13, 04:44 am

Name:Amberpaw, or Ambersmoke
Appearance
Eye hue: Amber yellow
Pelt Hue: Gray tabby with black stripes, reddish ears and legs, and some white markings.

Appearance long description:
She is a lithe smoky grey tabby she-cat with dusky amber patches on her ear tips, and  part of her tail and legs. She has sworling black tabby stripes,  a white tail tip, and white 'socks' on her paws. Her eyes glint with an amber hue, especially whenever she is excited about something. Her limbs are built for climbing, and her pelt is short, which is suitable for quick drying after swimming or fishing. Her claws are kept sharp, and her long tail assist her in climbing, fishing, and battle. 

Just at a glance, any cat except the most unobservant can tell that she is balanced and alert at all times, even while she is joking or playing. The only time she seems to let her guard down at all is when she is asleep. 

Mentor:(if apprenticed) by leader assignment
Clan:  RiverClan

Personality
Likes: Despite her occasional shortcomings to hunting and fishing for the Clan, she enjoys these tasks immensely both out of pure joy for the sport of it and the satisfaction that comes from serving her clan. 
She also loves a good sunbathing, so much that she doesn't take kindly to being disturbed from a good warm nap.

Oddly, she also enjoys climbing trees, although she is a RiverClan cat! Of course, being raised  in RiverClan, she is quite at home in a watery environment, and doesn't mind a little wet either.

Dislikes: Enemies of her clan, overly flirtatious toms, being disturbed when napping or sunbathing, waking abruptly, going on morning border patrol, murder, or cats with murderous intent (except in defense of one's Clan or territory,) and spiders.

Disorders/weaknesses: She has minor arachnophobia. She may squeak or mew a bit too loudly for hunting when a spider is near her; however, she is starting to attempt controlling her fear, or in the very least her reactions to her fear, in such situations. 

She gets cranky when she is hungry, and even more so when disturbed from a nap or deep sleep. She is slow to wake up, and hates being assigned to morning patrols.

Some might consider her interest in climbing trees as a RiverClan almost a disorder itself. Her clan mates usually make jokes about it, though always in a good-natured way.

Strengths: She has very sharp eyes and ears, which assist her greatly in hunting. She likes to keep her claws sharp, not just for battle, but to improve her fishing and climbing techniques. She is also quite dexterous in her movements and balance, in part from her frequent climbing practice.

She isn't too bothered by her clan mate's jokes about this particular 'oddity', and simply allows it to roll off of her pelt like raindrops.

Personality in 5 words: Eager, Apt, Loyal, Glib, and Serving.

History: She was raised in RiverClan, and had a terrible experience as a young kit involving a spider, of which she is still uncomfortable conversing about. 

When she became a little older, she began to have slightly eccentric dreams involving climbing trees, and was teased by her litter mates about it. She is a generally good-natured cat unless she is disturbed from her nap, or if any cat gets on the wrong side of her clan, of course, so she didn't allow their jokes to bother her too much. She took an interest in hunting in order to use her climbing skills as well as fishing, and is often thinking of ways she might use her climbing techniques to serve her clan in battle, if needed. 

She often enjoys a good joke or two, but would never be seen pulling a prank, even if the clans had their own April Fool's holiday! Her favorite place to nap is usually the sunniest spot in camp that she can find.

Mates: currently inapplicable 
Crushes: currently inapplicable 
Enemies: Enemies of her clan
Frenemies: currently inapplicable 

(OOC; I may add adoptable family members later, or maybe some RiverClan RPers can adopt her if they like! I don't have a picture for her at the moment but I will get one as soon as I can!)

Back to top Go down

Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan Empty Re: Amber smoke/Amberpaw of River Clan

Post by Mini~ 20/06/13, 05:00 am

I like it!  :D

I'm so jealous of everyone's apps ;~; My weak point in rp are apps, and mine are always kinda tossed together half-assed xD
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/06/13, 05:32 am

Mini~ I could help you with that. I'll admit, I did edit a few of your apps. Sorry.
Adept~ I really like her bio! It's quite alright for her to be a warrior at only 10 moons, as my cat Smokewhisper (who is now a mother of 3 and 19 moons old) had her ceremony when she was merely that exact age. My other character, who is now dead and a mother of two, was Rouge. She became the leader of the Malum Army at the young age of 6 moons. The Malum Army was a group of cats worse than BloodClan. It had psychopaths and mass-murderers in it, so you can imagine how evil it was.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/06/13, 07:02 am

If you would like, I could create a cat for RiverClan so you have someone to RP with.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/06/13, 09:21 am

I have a Riverclan cat. Watersong
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/06/13, 02:38 pm

Smokes, That would be cool!
Warriorheart: I know, I read your warrior vigil. Or Watersong's anyways!
Smokes again: I have never been sure what age apprentices became warriors at, for a while I though it was more like 12, but I guess sometimes it depends on the cat and the leader and other variables.
I almost thought that maybe Amber could be related to Skyheart and Pearlmist, but I wasn't quite so sure as they were leaning toward different pelt schemes/genetics, and also since they apparently died in that last big plot arc you guys had?
Mini~I'm no expert, but I'm sure with enough practice you'll get better at it, like anything else.

Last edited by AdeptParadoxy on 20/06/13, 02:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Logic error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 20/06/13, 02:41 pm

Oh yeah xD Lots of cats died in that plot.  It was a major battle between the Malum Army and the clans.  Ultimately, the clans won.  And I can't wait for the new plot :D

...Im getting off track....Anyway, yeah; it depends on the cat and the leader and whatever the rper wants :3 Although the age should be around 12 moons at least
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/06/13, 02:44 pm

Pearlmist and skyheart are dead ( if you didn't know)
:D I'm sorta new here  too
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/06/13, 02:54 pm

I hope to add a picture soon, but right now the only Internet access is my phone's personal wifi, and I don't have the picture I want on this phone. There is this sweet stray/ wanderer cat that comes to visit and he's curious and beautiful and energetic! He has green eyes though, I think so I may have to put my photoshop skills to use!  Anyways, I'll get Ambersmokes photo up next time I can get to Internet on a real computer!
I know they're dead, though maybe if they are siblings that could add depth to her character? Ehh. Though she's loyal enough to her clan to be sad anyways, whether they're litter mates or not- but also Pearlmist and Skyheart were older and wouldn't be her litter mates anyways. And since she just missed a major battle, it'd probably more sense if she's an apprentice still, and was probably assigned something that kept her out of the battle? Also, there are trees in River Clan right? Otherwise my whole climbing spiel is beyond dumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/06/13, 02:58 pm

I think so
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/06/13, 03:00 pm

There are some trees. Willows and stuff.
A few oaks.
It's like a river running through less dense forest I think.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/06/13, 05:44 pm

Yeah, RiverClan territory is basically that. It does make more sense, but it is up to on what rank she is.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/04/14, 11:44 pm

This cat is up for adoption :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down