The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice

Go down

Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice

Post by Guest 03/07/13, 11:17 pm

Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice 11cft4l
Name:
Snow

Current Relationship:
Hohn

Current Rank:
Alphess

Current Crush:
Hohn

Packs:
Pack of True Ice

Offspring:
Luna

Siblings:
Unknown

Appearance:
The vixen is indeed of the Arctic wolf species. This means she is a bit larger then most of the females, but is still smaller than the males. So she is about the size of a regular wolf just a slightly larger. However underneath her fur lies layers upon layers of muscle fibers that help her during battle and win against her enemies. Her body is made for speed and being lithe which helps her get around obstacles faster and easier then most wolves. She has taught herself how to be agile which has helped over the years. Her fur consists of nothing but white strands that expand over her entire body. During most of the year, her fur is quite thick which helps her against the sub zero temperatures. Her banner however may consist of most of her as its unusually poofy thanks to the over amount of fur it has. Other then that every other part of her is about the same as any other wolf. Her pads are black underneath, her ears are regular size, and the same goes for her canines. Then when you go toward the cranium part of her head, you can see that her orbs consist of a deep sea blue. Usually they are expressionless, but when she is having fun being around her pack and enjoying herself, they quickly begin to brighten up almost like the sun does when it rises over the horizon.

Personality:
Serious, calm, and collected are just a few things to describe this wolf. She doesn't get angry usually so don't expect to see that from her. However she does have a short fuse for most subjects, especially if they are about her pack and they are being mocked. Now that is one thing to tick her off. But she isn't like most of the short temper wolves that loose it and attack the person who did it. She is way smarter then that and plans ahead from her actions in case something bad happens. This is why she is a great leader because she takes her job seriously. Just because she does this though, doesn't mean she doesn't know how to have fun. Sometimes if you catch her in a good mood, she will usually have a playfight with some of her packmates, but she is very competitive so she will treat it like a real fight even if it isn't just so she can win. Snow is also ones to care about others before herself like most leaders should do before anything. She would happily give up her life to her pack if the time came. But she wouldn't do it if it just put her pack in more danger. Say a pack threatened to destroy their pack and the only way to do that was to give herself up to the enemy. She would usually do it, but she would figure out if they would keep their promise and whether it would be right to give up her life. If she figures out its not, then she would have her pack fight against them and call for their alliances. So yes do not try to trick this vixen as she will probably figure you out before you even think about it.

History:
wip

Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice F04tbl

Last edited by Sorrel on 09/07/13, 04:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty Re: Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice

Post by *Smoke* 03/07/13, 11:21 pm

Looks awesome :3
I couldn't really see it on the other site.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice Empty Re: Snow|| Alphess of the Pack of True Ice

Post by Guest 03/07/13, 11:22 pm

Yeah lol, just copy and pasted it and took off the history because it didn't portray to this pack xP She has a lot if I were to explain it all lol

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/07/13, 11:24 pm

I figured XD
I'm not finished with Luna :/ I'm trying, but I don't do well with bios for things other than cats and humans lol.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/07/13, 11:26 pm

Well I can't really help you with that other than that you have a different body to describe. A wolf's body is more dense with the fur and a lot of muscle too, their eyes are beautiful and such..... xp

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/07/13, 11:27 pm

Okay, when I'm the only one online I'll finish it up. :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/13, 12:11 am

Lol okay

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/07/13, 12:14 am

I finished Luna ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down