The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS}

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS}

Post by megarin 07/07/13, 09:09 pm

This is to make cats for each other. :D
Smoke made the form so if anything is wrong with it, blame her. I added the preferred Clan though. We of course can work this out since we don't all want to be from the same Clan.
We decided me and Smoke would make each other's and Mini and Sorrel make each other's. Mini already wanted to make Sorrel's and Sorrel might have trouble making mine and Smoke's since we hardly know each other. If you have problems with this please speak up. :D
This is mostly for personality and if you don't like what character someone designs for you then change or edit it. The designing is mostly for fun.
If you guys can't find the perfect picture you can ask me to draw it for you. :3
Please fill this out then we can start making characters for each other. Of course we will be patient and wait until everyone posts their form. Then we will make each others. That is only fair.

Name (First Only):

Hair Color & Shade + Picture Of Color:

Eye Color + Picture Of Color:

Kind Of Facial structure (Wide, Square Jaw, Etc.):

Hair Length:

Height:

Weight (Thick, Thin, Bulky, Athletic, Etc.):

Species Of Cat We Want To Be:

Preferred Clan:

Nationalism (German, Canadian, Etc.):
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty Re: Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS}

Post by megarin 07/07/13, 09:39 pm

Name (First Only):
Megan

Honey-ish Brown
(Somewhere between the Brown-Oak and Brown-Almond)
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Browns

Dark Amber Brown
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Menschliches_Auge

Normal width; Narrow-ish Jaw; Oval-ish Height

Hair Length:
Bit Past Shoulders; Thick

Height:
Five Foot Something? I don't know. I'd have to measure myself because I grow every week. .-.
Just call it pre-teen growth spurt height. .-.

Normal?

Anything that looks like me. A mutt is fine. I don't like pure-breeds as much.

Preferred Clan:
Whatever seems me. I like to swim but am not the best, I do have thick hair for Riverclan, though; Shadowclan doesn't seem me-ish unless you include the fact that I act innocent until you make me mad; Thunderclan is more kind but are supposed to be great fighters; I'm not athletic like Windclan; Bloodclan doesn't seem like me either; I'd most likely be a loner, rouge, or, most likely, a kittypet. So just choose what feels right. :D

Pure American Everything.
In greatest to least order-
French Canadian; Scott-Irish; Everything Else in the World.

Other:
Thought I would add anything else you might need to know.
I do have long arms and wide feet. :D I'm gonna grow big.
Freckle on right palm and right lower lip.
Super faint splash shaped birthmark on outer side of right leg on the knee area. Two and a half to three inches long and an inch to and inch and a half wide.
Multiple small scars everywhere.
Right-handed.
Issues with my pinkies on my hands, my left knee, fourth metatarsals on both feet. Nearsightedness. Nut allergies. "Seasonal" allergies in every season. Hay fever and animal allergies.

Good luck with this, Smoke.
.-.
And those pics on hair and eye color are not exact.
My eyes are the kind that are so dark when you do the experiments in Elementary where you turn off the light and look at your pupils with mirrors you can't see my pupils. They blend with the irises. .-.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Empty Re: Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS}

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 10:08 pm

Oh shut up Meg XD

Name (First Only):
Kristina

Light Brown
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgMuzwzp13gDxfiFWYuvQ2Bf3aD-qTByraI2NiLePTU40pxaif
Wavy when air-dried, thick with multiple layers, in a shag kind of style
>Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} 2Q==<

Hazel
Cats Like Us :D {PRIVATE WITH FELLOW STAFFLY MEMBERS} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCKozvQvwU1FmpkYSlhk1tf8-hPdbgKrV3acyhIcplBsvtmgmFOw

Cheeky, with a squarish jaw and regular nose. Often looks like I'm blushing when I'm not

Hair Length:
Reaches my shoulders

Height:
5'2"

Thickish (I'm not skinny but I'm not chubby)

Doesn't matter

Preferred Clan:
ShadowClan

German, Greek & Gypsy

Other:
I'm full of scars. From both dark times, and when I was carving something and the knife hit my arm (that one reallyyyyy hurt).
A lot of bug bits on my legs, and I scratch them in my sleep so it looks like my cat attacked my legs.
At least 9 scars on my left arm, 16 on my right, and 24 on each leg, in only a guess. A big scar on my knee from being dragged across the road by my dog when I was about 5.
I have really weird small feet. I also have man hands, so it's not like I'm dainty or anything, which is good, because I know how to punch better than most girls.
My lips are pretty thin, so I'm considered fair. I have slightly long arms and legs, so I'm going to grow to be a bit tall but not very tall. Probably around 5'10"/11".
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 07/07/13, 10:25 pm

We are going to be the strangest looking cats to ever live.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 10:26 pm

Yeah we are XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 07/07/13, 10:42 pm

Question:
Does your hair have a slight reddish-orange to it? The pic you chose has a slight tint of it but you never mentioned anything about it.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 07/07/13, 10:52 pm

Ooh. And do you have any nicknames or words that have special meaning to you?
For example, an old nickname of mine is Nutmeg. So I might name my cat Nutkit / paw / meg. (Ironically that was before I was allergic to nuts.)
Pearl is also my name's meaning.
Oh, and on mine, feel free to be creative. Stripes; spots; tortoiseshell; I'm good with it all. You can even do a Scottish Fold if you feel it's appropriate. I mean, I am a fourth Scott-Irish, but I don't know if that counts. xD
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 10:56 pm

Lol, I'm part Scottish too, though not more than the other 3. My ancestors are from Lindsley, right by the border between Scotland and England ^.^
Make mine have multiple kinds of personalities: I went by Kris for the past two years and was a serious tomboy to those who called me it, but a seriously good and caring friend when I was called Kristina. I'm gonna start going by Kristina again though, I like it better now.
When should we start on our cats, since we have the who's doing what kind of bio?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 07/07/13, 10:57 pm

You can start working on it now. I gtg. See you in the morning! I need sleep.
Goodnight! :D
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 10:58 pm

Oh, and nice signature. I know it from an old Indian myth. It's an old Cherokee legend that I fell in love with the first time I read it ^.^

Two Wolves
Posted on March 5, 2008 by exzede

One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, ‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.’
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: ‘Which wolf wins?’
The old Cherokee simply replied, ‘The one you feed.’
This is such a lovely story: so simple and yet so true. I think each and every one of us has these two wolves running around inside us. The Evil wolf or the Good Wolf is fed daily by the choices we make with our thoughts. What you think about and dwell upon will in a sense appear in your life and influence your behavior.
We have a choice, feed the Good Wolf and it will show up in our character, habits and behavior positively. Or feed the Evil Wolf and our whole world will turn negative: like poison, this will slowly eat away at our soul.
The crucial question is “Which are you feeding?"
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 10:58 pm

Okay, I'll start it tomorrow. Later :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 08/07/13, 12:55 am

Name (First Only):
Maya
Light brown with dark blonde highlights
Solidly a very light brown
Kind Of Facial structure (Wide, Square Jaw, Etc.): I have a little bit of a baby face :P

Hair Length: couple inches past my shoulders.

Height:.......Nien

Weight (Thick, Thin, Bulky, Athletic, Etc.): I am a very skinny person :T

I want to be a siamese ;A; I think it suits me
Preferred Clan:
Windclan
I'm a complete mutt. I'm Mexican, Indian, French-Canadian, Irish, and a whole lot of other things I don't know. But I generally have naturally tanned skin and a Hispanic hint to my features. I'm the only child in my family that follows the Mexican and Hispanic side of our family.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 12:58 am

HOw is this supposed to help us make cats for each other? O_O We're basically describing our looks in real life..... so confused

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 12:59 am

What? You make your username Mini for a reason? XD Jk, but seriously, at least ell if your short, average height or tall, so your cat can be the same :3

You're supposed to make a similar looking cat, lke if you had  a wide face so would your cat, if you had blue eyes so would your cat. That kind of  thing :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 08/07/13, 01:00 am

I am too D,: The whole time, I was just like 'WHAT DO I SAY'

Let me shorten this list.

Hair color;
Eye color;
Cat species;

There we go. That will give us the information to make the cats :T
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 08/07/13, 01:01 am

Or, we could just make our own cats....This is tough. I don't know what Sorrel looks like, she knows that best x3
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:03 am

Nice XD
Ok, so if you are really skinny, then so is your cat. If you have green eyes, then so does your cat. If you have blonde hair, then your cat has yellow/golden fur. You know what I'm saying?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:04 am

Well it would be more fun to create the cats for the other person, you know? Because people don't always describe themselves correctly.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 01:05 am

That's what I'm thinking xP
I think we if we really want to make cats for each other, we can, but just the personalities, not the looks :3

And yeah that sounds better smoke :3 Imma be a ginger tabby with hazel eyes! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:07 am

Alrighty then. How about we make our own cats bio's, but leave out the long description personality and let someone else do it for us? But we have to do a cat that is similar to us, color and build wise.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:07 am

Mini, could you look at this? We need you 'go' in order to put it in motion for a poll :3
https://thenewera.aforumfree.com/t360-cats-like-us-d-private-with-fellow-staffly-members
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 01:10 am

Sounds good! Now I gotta come up with a name xP

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:13 am

Well, the obvious one is Sorrelkit, and they all should be like, 1 moon old and in different clans. Mini wants to be in WindClan, and I would like to be in ShadowClan.
Well, I have this cute fat dog named Mocha XD the name means a lot to me since it was one of my first words and I named the first Mocha when I was less than a year old.
I might wanna go by Mochakit :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 01:15 am

I'd either want to be in Thunderclan or Windclan xP But they all have to be seperated right?

I guess I could put her in Bloodclan and make her turn out to be good or something xP But I want a nice kitty :3

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:17 am

Well, me and Megarin were thinking we only put them in the original 4 clans, you know?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next