The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!}

Go down

Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!}

Post by megarin 03/05/13, 08:39 pm

Welcome! This is the Comic / Manga version of *Smoke*'s fan fiction, Awakening!

Imagine if you were suddenly pushed into leading all of your friends and
family against something so evil, it even scares itself. That's what I have to do now. My leader has recently died, and I was the deputy. Now I'm in control when I hadn't even wanted to be a warrior. I have to deal with betrayals, death, and ancient prophecies.
My name is Waterstar. That wasn't always my name. I use to be a normal cat, like you. My name was Waterheart. But then things started happening. My father loved me so, so much. He loved me even more after my littermates died and I was his only one left. I didn't ask for this destiny, but it happened.
My life takes place after the time of this place the Elders call the Lake. It takes place after the stories the Elders tell us their Elders called the Forest. We don't live in either of those places now. By the time you are hearing this story it might be a legend. It might be after the New Territory. It might be after what my cats call the New Era. It might be just a story your Elders tell you. But I assure you, it's real.

Warrior Cats Concept (C) The Erin Hunters
Warrior Cats Awakening Plot/Story (C) *Smoke*
Warrior Cats Awakening Comic/Manga (C) megarin
I didn't steal this! I don't claim the stuff that's not mine, and neither should you! Please no art theft, plot theft, or character theft. If any of the characters match yours we did not base it off of yours, if you are offended, I'm sorry.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty Re: Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!}

Post by megarin 03/05/13, 08:41 pm

{Cover}
Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Image
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!} Empty Re: Warrior Cats Awakening {Comic / Manga Edition!}

Post by megarin 03/05/13, 08:45 pm

{Page One}

Imagine
if you were suddenly pushed into leading all of your friends and family against something so evil, it even scares itself.
That's what I have to do now.

I will post the words written on each page because this really stinks but on the new site the whole picture of the page doesn't fit. If you want to see the full extension of the page read it here:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1762550
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 03/05/13, 08:47 pm

{Page Two}

My leader has recently died, and I was the deputy.
Now I'm in control when I hadn't even wanted to be a warrior.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 03/05/13, 08:49 pm

{Page Three}

I have to deal with betrayals, death, and ancient prophecies.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down