The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private}

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private}

Post by *Smoke* 17/09/13, 09:13 pm

Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Z

Mochakit's young hazel eyes blinked open, sunlight dancing through the entrance to the ShadowClan nursery. Her mother was softly snoring next to her, meaning it was probably still very early. The dawn patrol might've left only moments ago, and the apprentices just going for training- and she wished she was out with them.
She was already tall and strong for her age, and her claws were fully developed as well. She was the size of a small apprentice at only 2 moons. She could easily begin training. But she knew she couldn't. At this thought her energy dimmed until an idea came to mind. Every mentor showed their apprentice the borders on the first day, right? What if she could already have that done and jump into regular training? The idea of being smarter, faster, strong and better then her peers made her feel exquisite. In her short life, it was the best she had ever felt!
She kept arguing in her mind that it was wrong, but the Dark Forester on her shoulder won the battle and she snuck away from her mother, Hazelheart, and crept out of the den, not making a sound. If it had been any other kitten they would made it seem like a fox was taking them away with making so much noise. She knew how to be quiet, though people believed she wasn't. It was just because they didn't notice her when she really was proving them wrong.
With the most swagger that a kitten her age could muster, Mochakit held her head and tail high, still being quiet. She would seem like an apprentice and no one would bother her. She and an apprentice looked a bit similar, though her pelt was darker. The sun was shining brightly so she could lie and say it was the reflection on her fur. But she would have to hide her eyes- the apprentice had blue eyes, not hazel.
The young kitten quickly trotted out of the camp and into the thick pine forest that was her home. She'd snuck out multiple times before- it wasn't really anything new to be honest. The first, she almost gave her father, Gustwind, a heart attack as well as her mother. But as time went on, they just went out and picked her up by her scruff with bored looks on their faces. But they were incredibly proud of her- already independent and strong just like Shadowstar was rumored to be herself. She absolutely idolized the original leader- she would love to meet her one day, though not exactly soon. She did want to live, you know. She didn't quite wanna go to StarClan yet
The familiar sights and smells brought back memories of how she'd escaped her first bath when she was barely 2 weeks old. She had been frightened but curious. She absolutely loved the saying 'Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back'. Everything had been new to her and she'd wanted to see everything. She even got treated by the sight of a deer- rarely seen in the pines. She felt lucky just to be around it's grace. It had taken her breath away.
She hadn't even realized how far she had gone until she smacked into a tall, black boulder. She gazed up at it's height and noticed 3 other boulders. A soft but light gray, a darkish blue kind of one, and another with a yellowish hint. Her breath hitched in her throat as she noticed that this was the meeting place! Where all the clans met on a full moon in peace, sharing both good and bad news. No wonder the smell had changed. 3 new scents were in the air. She guessed the fishy and water-like one was RiverClan, the tall-grass and plain one as WindClan, and trees but not quite pine trees as ThunderClan.
Out of curiosity, the young kitten spotted a way to get up to the top of the boulder- a few cracks stepping out and a sitting area where she guessed the deputy would sit, and a small crack there. She guessed the cracks were for new leaders who weren't very good at getting up- just like her.
She quickly followed the path and reached the top, her breath very short. She took in long gulps of air and panted taking in the scenery. It was beautiful- no, it was more then that. As corny as it sounds, it was magical.

Ooc: Not so bad when I have muse, now am I? ;D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty Re: Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private}

Post by megarin 18/09/13, 09:57 pm

The little kit was shivering.
She was so lost.
So alone.
The wind ruffled her still fluffy fur, and her delicate kitten claws ached from the pain of walking.
She shuddered once more and fluffed herself farther out.
"Ugh," she groaned to herself, "You should have never listen to Peachpaw."
Nutkit had been walking for eons. She still wasn't sure what she was looking for. But her older brother had bragged so much about being able to go in the territory.
And something had drawn her. A feeling tugging deep at her heart.
But right now she was more concerned about the lack of feeling in her paws than of the pulling in her heart.
But she kept trudging. Because she still felt the pulling. The feeling drawing her to something.
But mostly just because she was lost.
She had continued walking for a while until she saw something through the trees. What was that?
She approached, speeding up. Faster and faster she went until she skidded to a halt and looked up.
Her eyes widened in awe.
"Is that the Meeting Boulders?" she whispered to herself.
"Of course it is, idiot," she countered back to herself.
Her gaze followed all the way up to the top of the boulders.
That was when a scent hit her nose.
A strong scent.
"Shadowclan!" she whispered.

OOC: I'm sorry! Haven't had time all day! My goodness. You really are an impatient thingy.
xP
Sorry for shorter reply than yours.
Low muse / late here / have to go.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} Empty Re: Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private}

Post by *Smoke* 19/09/13, 08:02 pm

A small and soft pluck in the wind caught Mochakit's young ears and her head snapped to where she thought it might've come from. It was behind the RiverClan boulder.
Slowly but carefully, the young spotted kitten walked across the boulder of her own clan to their neighboring ones and got treated to the sight of another kitten- almost exactly her age.
Excited to meet someone from another clan, Mochakit not-so-gracefully jumped down from the boulder landing iwht a soft 'oof' and 'ow', though she wasn't really hurt. 10 tail drop- a new record!
"HI! I'm Mochakit of ShadowClan. Who're you?" She mewed with a happy gleam in her hazel eyes. In front of her barely a few tail lengths away was a regular sized kit with honey-like fur and very dark amber eyes. Her scent scream FISHY!, so it was obvious that she was from RiverClan, though Mochakit had just smelt it for the first time only moments ago.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/09/13, 05:49 pm

Ooc: Meggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I know we're both very busy, so let's add this onto our list for now :D And yes, I am EXTREMELY impatient when I have muse X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/09/13, 05:52 pm

I'm sorry!
I've been working on a reply for a while but SOMEBODY keeps posting elsewhere and distracting me.
xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/09/13, 05:58 pm

Ooc: Oh, sorry. I shall shut up for once in my life X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/09/13, 06:18 pm

Nutkit hadn't been paying attention when she heard the voice.
She looked up trying not to shudder.
Shadowclan!
Her eyes didn't focus as the scent hit her nose once more and she jerked backwards and fell on herself.
She jumped up.
That's when she noticed that the cat in front of her was a kit. About her size. Shadowclan, but just a kit.
What was she supposed to say to a Shadowclan kit?
And why in Starclan's name was a Shadowclan kit here? Was she lost, too?
"My name's Nutkit," she whispered. It was a tone that showed she was shy, but also willing to be friendly.
"You're from Shadowclan, aren't you?"

OOC: I swear I had muse. I had it.
Then, my computer froze up.
Agh.
I can't type anymore. I'm blank, sorry.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/09/13, 08:37 pm

The young brown kitten her nodded her head. "Yep! ShadowClan all the way. My mom's ShadowClan and so is my dad. What about you?" She mewed, before realizing is she was sounding like she was wondering if Nutkit had ShadowClan parents.
"RiverClan, I mean. Are you really RiverClan?" She kind of corrected herself. She hated it when she messed up how things were supposed to come- she did it every day!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/09/13, 09:12 pm

"Oh, um, yeah," she stuttered, "Riverclan and Riverclan. But I can't swim yet. And I can't eat fish yet."
She looked into the other kit's eyes.
The first word that came to mind when she put the personality to this kit was "strange". Of all of thousands of words, her word was strange.
Nutkit didn't judge cats. Well, at least she didn't judge them if they were right or wrong. But first impressions left a big mark on who she chose for friends.
Nice cats were friends.
Mean cats were usually the cats who she tried to be friends with but usually ended up hating her.
But strange cats.
Strange cats?
They were best friends!
She wasn't supposed to befriend Shadowclanners, though, was she?
She wasn't even supposed to be here, for Starclan's sake!
Nutkit looked around while she thought.
Wasn't talking about the other cat a good way to start a conversation?
"So.... Um. Why are you here?" she tried not to sound threatening.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/09/13, 09:18 pm

Mochakit had to think for a moment- why was she here exactly? Suddenly she remembered and her head snapped up from when it had looked at her paws in thought.
"Oh yeah, it's because I was bored. I just kept walking and I literally ran into the ShadowClan Boulder," she explained to the Riverclan kitten. Unexpectedly, she grew curious why Nutkit was here. Weren't RiverClanners good two shoes?
"Why are you here?" She asked in her slightly deep, but still feminine voice.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/09/13, 09:32 pm

"Oh, I..." Nutkit paused and mumbled the last two words, "Got lost."
She remembered how it had happened.
It had been one of her first times out of the nursery. She had been playing badger with her older brother, Peachpaw.
Nutkit loved him so much.
He was so kind and brave and strong and.... So incredibly annoying.
He always bragged about his apprenticeship. It wasn't her fault she was ten moons younger than him!
But he would brag and brag.
About exploring, and hiking, and swimming. He even told her stories about seeing fish as big as himself!
Though she totally doubted that last one was true.
And today he dared her to sneak out.
How was she supposed to decline a dare?
He didn't think she would do it. But she had. And now he was probably at camp worried sick like the rest of her family!
Why would she have listen!
But she had!
She snapped back to reality after all those thoughts that had flowed through her head within but a few moments.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/09/13, 09:41 pm

Mochakit could feel Nutkit for a few moments- when she had gone out her first time she had been scared out of her mind. An idea came to her young mind, though it may seem a bit intrusive.
"Well I could walk with you back to your camp. It would definitely be safer, what with badgers and stuff. And don't worry, I could care less about where your camp is- we're usually on good terms anyways," Mochakit speeched, and it was true- ShadowClan and RiverClan were almost always on the same side as each other. And besides, she was a kit- what was the worst that could happen?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/09/13, 09:49 pm

"Oh, really?" Nutkit perked up.
Deep down a worm of worry was taunting her. Well, more like another cat of worry.
Nutkit. She's going to trick you and get you more lost. And even if she does help you your Clan might harm her as a trespasser.
Nutkit pushed the voice away with a silent "Shut up" and an invisible shove.
"My territory is past that boulder, right?"

OOC: It's time for something exciting. Either a weasel attack (What, you expect them to win against foxes?) or Mocha convincing Nutkit into something mischievous, right?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/09/13, 09:55 pm

Ooc: How about they get chased up trees by weasels and the weasels can't climb it because the tree is too slippery and steep (let's make it a willow I guess) and Mochakit comes up with a plan to get them down and into the camp, which is nearby and they run in, everyone looked for Nutkit and screaming when they see them with a ShadowClanner, and Mochakit gets held prisoner until Nutkit tells them how she helped and that she's only a kitten?

Mochakit turned around to see the dark blue-ish gray boulder that was right behind her. She moved her head back around to the other kitten and nodded her head rapidly. "Yep! The light grey one is probably WindClan, the black one is ShadowClan, and the sandstone is most likely ThunderClan. Makes sense if you think about it," She turned around, pointing with her tail to each stone as she described them. She grimaced once she got ThunderClan. They always thought of themselves as mighty and just, living the perfect lives when they were just arrogant pricks.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/09/13, 10:14 pm

"Alright! Let's go!"
She started walking but tripped over her paws instead.
But she did catch herself before she face planted.
"Do you know where my camp is? I'm too lost to remember. But I know I crossed the part of the river where it is only a paw-length deep and there is no sign of a current."

OOC: Okay. We can do that.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/09/13, 10:17 pm

Mochakit shook her head before lifting up her nose to sniff the air. Her brother's bragged about being warriors and already taught her a lot of things, as well as how to track- she was actually probably good at it.
Needing to smell what Nutkit was like, Mochakit put her nose near the other kitten's scruff and then lifted up her head back into the air. Soon enough, she figured out where the trail was and busted out into a smile. "That way," she pointed to the Northwest with her tail. It was where Nutkit's scent was coming from.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/09/13, 10:23 pm

"Wow!" Nutkit exclaimed, "You know how to track scent already?"
She fallowed Mochakit into her own territory.
It felt strange following a cat from a different clan into her own territory. Nonetheless asking her for guidance.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/09/13, 10:28 pm

Mochakit smiled and nodded her head quickly before walking along the scent trail. The two kits eventually came across a small river- barely a creek. But still, Mochakit had never swam before. She glanced uncertainly at the water. Would it hurt? Would it drown her? Would it eat her?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/09/13, 10:33 pm

"Why are you looking at the water that way? I told you, there's no current and it's only as deep as my paws."
She demonstrated walking across the few tail lengths of water.
"If you want we can walk extra over to the crossing stones," she meowed, "That is, if you're afraid of the water."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/13, 11:05 am

Mochakit hated that word. Afraid. It's what her brothers called her when she didn't want to do something with them- they'd also call her a coward. She was no coward and would not seem like one in front of Nutkit.
"No, I'm fine," She mewed as she put her left forepaw in the water. The aqua gliding around her fur made her shiver as she began walking through it and to the other side. Only up to her ankles were wet, though it had been experience she wouldn't forget.
Mochakit smiled and lifted her head up to the other kitten with a big, stupid grin. "Done."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 21/09/13, 11:36 am

Nutkit had only imagined that her challenge would encourage this other kitten. And she was right.
She almost giggled at Mochakit's stupid grin, but held it in.
"Congratulations," she purred, "Maybe on your way home you can pass through the rapids-"
Nutkit cut herself off.
"Do you smell something?"
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/13, 03:38 pm

Fear had almost went through Mochakit's hazel eyes when Nutkit had mention rapids but it went away with the curiosity about what the other kitten was talking about.
She put her nose up in the air and sniffed, trying to see if anything was out of the norm. After a few seconds of smelling the air around her, she looked at Nutkit in slight confusion. "I smell something that isn't a cat, that's for sure," She mewed softly, not wanting to alert whatever was nearby.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 21/09/13, 03:50 pm

Nutkit took a deep breath.
But she had bad allergies and could hardly smell anything, identify a scent nonetheless.
Suddenly she saw something move in the reeds. A little rustle, but something was there.
That's when she recognized it. She recognized it from Peachpaw. He had carried the scent on him one day.
"Weasel!" she screeched, louder than she should have.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/13, 03:54 pm

Mochakit jumped in the air when Nutkit screeched the word 'weasel'. Weren't they a nuisance and dangerous to kittens?
Just then, her answer was given to her when two weasels came out from behind a bush, snarling and all. The hazel eyed kit backed up a step and mewed to Nutkit, not looking at her.
"We can climb up that willow tree- the weasels won't be able to follow us."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 21/09/13, 04:00 pm

Nutkit began to panic.
She started to pad in place, but she only had a second before one weasel lunged for her.
She darted over to the tree without looking to see if the Shadowclan kit was behind her.
"Mochakit, I can't climb!" she yowled.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next