The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide

3 posters

Go down

Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide

Post by megarin 03/11/13, 10:19 am

The Pack of Never Ending Winter lives in the northern tundra.
It is mostly forested with few open areas. The forests are thick and are made up of pines, cedars, and other evergreens. Rivers run all throughout the woods. At the edge of the territory the rivers all run into a huge ocean.
Most of the territory is forests, but there is a huge amount of underground ice caves at the edges of the territory near the ocean that run under the whole forest.

CENTRAL PINE FOREST
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide 7157167824_c43a90bcde_m
The Central Pine Forests are the main hunting ground for the Pack of Never Ending winter. The trees here are taller and thinner than the ones at the edges of the territory. It is the ideal habitat for caribou and other deer-like mammals. It is the least snowy part of the territory and easy to track in.

RIVERS AND OUTER PINE FORESTS
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Icy-river
The Outer Pine Forests are the forests near the rivers and at the edges of the Central Pine Forests. They are thick and the trees are very close together. They are a habitat for small mammals, birds, and of course, fish. The rivers run all throughout the territory.

THE ICE ENDS
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Raymond-gehman-water-splashes-over-a-sheet-of-ice-on-wolf-creek
The Ice Ends are exactly what their title implies. They are huge ice sheets at the edge of the territory. They overlap each other and lead to the ocean. All of the rivers, creeks, and streams leak into the sea here. It can be quite an enjoyable sight in the summertime. But also dangerous.

ICE CAVES
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide F68f914c-44b3-4d62-bfc1-6cb7c729ceeb
The Ice Caves are hollowed out caves in the ice at the ocean's edge. They formed before any wolf remembers from rivers eroding the ice away. Most of the pack lives within the Ice Caves. They are unique to the Pack of Never Ending Winter and are a dazzling sight.
The Ice Caves aren't as slippery as they look because the ice is too cold to have melted enough on the outside to be wet. But they are still difficult to climb if you don't know how.
Many of the wolves in the Pack of Never Ending Winter are adapted to being able to climb up ice due to traction on their paws. Since the pups are born inside the caves one of the first things they have to learn is how to climb the tunnels and navigate them properly. But until they figure it out it's very convenient for keeping wandering pups safe.
The tunnels will have patches of pebbles and sand, especially at the bottoms of dens so the wolves don't have to sleep on solid ice.

THE HALF CAVES
Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Blue-Crystal-ice-Cave
The Half Caves are like the Ice Caves. But they are easier to live in for wolves who are to old or weak to live in the Ice Caves.
They are also connected to the ocean and rivers. But instead of being made entirely of ice, they have a flat ground of soft sand.
The Half Caves are located very close to the Ice Caves. In fact, the main entrance (though there are dozens of entrances), is connected to the main entrance of the Ice Caves.
So wolves are never too far from their Pack.

Last edited by megarin on 03/11/13, 05:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty Re: Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide

Post by megarin 03/11/13, 04:26 pm

Any opinions on anything to change?
I know I added the caves totally on my own accord but I thought they made sense with all the rivers and such in the territory.
(AKA: I really love the pictures that I found)
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide Empty Re: Pack of Never Ending Winter Territory Guide

Post by Roo12 04/11/13, 02:48 pm

I love it Meggy!! XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 04/11/13, 09:36 pm

At least somebody does!
Smoke keeps saying my ice caves look like secret alien lairs.
xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/11/13, 09:41 pm

BECAUSE THEY DO! XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down