The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army

3 posters

Go down

Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army

Post by megarin 08/05/13, 09:58 pm

Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Showimage
Character name:
Belle Cauchemar
Beautiful Nightmare in French

Nickname:
Nightmare

Character age:
20 Moons or so

Clan/Tribe:
Malum Army

Fighter / Warrior or what ever it's called in the Army or Deputy

Personality: (Long Description)
Nightmare is very unusual. She seems like a very picky cat at first. The kind of cat who doesn't eat rats and won't set her paws in a puddle. You get to know her and you realize though, that she has a wicked mind. She used to live in France with a Twoleg. She lived a pampered life and that is why nothing is good enough for her. You see her real side and you are as good as dead. You know anything person about her, she thinks you will make her weak. She will do anything to hurt you. Anything. She never liked the kind of cats who distracted her Twoleg from grooming her. You give her a rat instead of a mouse? You are eliminated. You tell her to just shut up and walk? You are neutralized.
When she was very young she was a show cat, ever prim and perfect. A truly Beautiful Nightmare. Of course her parents never loved her as they were practically forced to even give birth to her at all. She never learned love. She never shows love. When she was a few moons old her parents and brother abandoned her. She had two sisters left. So at a young age she learned vengeance. She remembers it ever day.
She decided to throw herself into her studies. To put the earth in her control. She learned everything she could. She neutralized her sisterly competition. If other cats were as good as her they would impress the Twolegs. They could win. They could steal her place as leader of all. But to hers it was never evil.
Now that's all she knows. Competition is the enemy. The enemy is everyone. Everyone is always there. Revenge is the best flavor in the world. And it it her flavor. Her only flavor.

Appearance: (Long Description)
Nightmare is mostly a black looking cat. She has dazzling golden eyes that make the black really stick out like stars in the sky. Her coat is long and super soft. At first she may look mostly black but her pelt has a dark brown shade to parts of it. The brown almost looks red, almost like the blood of her competition. You could hardly tell the blood from her pelt if she didn't already be super careful not to get it in her fur or wash it out as soon as it got there. He thin, long, white whiskers make her face very pretty. Of course her tail is very fluffy itself and is completely black as are her legs and face. She is very entrancing and lovely as her name implies, but of course the nightmare part is true, too.

Mental Disabilities:
Mental? Since when can a nightmare be mental?
*Eye twitch*

Likes/Dislikes:
+ Speaking in French
+ Blood
+ Mean cats
+ Others not being able to understand her
+ Metallic scent of blood
+ Nightmares
+ Stuff that makes others sad
-Nice cats
-Cute things (except herself)
-Twolegs
-Happiness
-Sunshine (Unless it's the dim sunshine that warms her. If it's any brighter it sets a happy aurora and is to warm for her thick, dark pelt.)
-Pretty bugs
-Ugly bugs

Current mate:
N/A

Current crush:
N/A

Offspring:
N/A

Family:
Unknown / No longer alive / In France
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty Re: Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army

Post by *Smoke* 08/05/13, 10:06 pm

ACCEPTED INTO THE MALUM ARMY. Her and Rouge are gonna have a fun time. Let's hope they don't fight over the bathroom in the morning xD How'd she meet Rouge, or do you wanna make a thread and have her meet her?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army Empty Re: Belle Cauchemar; Beautiful Nightmare of the Malum Army

Post by megarin 09/05/13, 07:34 am

How about her owner brought her to America for a super important fancy cat show and an evil Russian guy pretended to be a groomer and took her to the the ally and dumped her so she wouldn't win.
She then yelled something at him in French but he didn't understand her because she's a cat and he only speaks Russian.
Then she ran away screaming about puddles and how her fur was all messed up. On her way she ran into Rouge.
Rouge thinks Nightmare is soft and useless until she proves herself and gets asked to join the army.
TO BE CONTINUED.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 09/05/13, 03:57 pm

xD Nightmare is going to hate D'yavol, since he is Russian
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 09/05/13, 05:08 pm

Lol. Oops. I knew I should have said Scottish!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 09/05/13, 05:11 pm

Haha xD
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/05/13, 09:48 pm

Who knows? Opposites attract xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down