The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies)

Post by *Smoke* 22/04/14, 08:50 pm

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Shocks10

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain
ShadowClan Newleaf Ceremonies

The Maine Coone tabby she-cat looked around her beloved home. ShadowClan camp had a fresh new scent that always came with the renewal season, and it made every warrior more proud and loyal to this clan. It was always a heart-warming sight when warriors filled the fresh kill pile, kits were made into apprentices, and apprentices into warriors. And even though it was often a bit sad, when warriors became elders.
With a longing sigh, almost missing the old days from before the Malum Army and before all the other clans but WindClan had gained a new leader, the ShadowClan she-cat walked over to the Fallen Tree. It was as blunt as its name, but it was such a natural part of the camp. It was a giant oak that had fallen long before the clans had settled in this forest, starting the age of the New Era. It provided protection for the nursery and apprentice den, which were side by side underneath the gigantic tree.
Shockstar leaped atop of the Fallen Tree, now able to see her clan functioning as it always did more clearly. Already, a few cats were looking up at her and gathering beneath the clan-meeting place.
"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Fallen Tree for a clan meeting!" Her voice rang out in the camp, with the capability of not being able to be ignored.

Formats for Ceremonies

~Kit to Apprentice~
Kit's Name:
Mentor Wanted:
Mentor's Mentor:
Mentor's Two Characteristics:
Other:

~Apprentice to Warrior~
Apprentice's Name:
Mentor's Name:
Do You Want to Pick Their Name? *(Optional): Yes/No
*Wanted Warrior Name:
Traits Showed in Apprentice Training:
Other:

~Name Changing~
Cat's Name:
Wanted New Name:
Reason for Changing Name:
Other:

~Warrior to Elder~
Cat's Name:
Reason for Retiring:
Other:

Can't figure out good traits to be said by Shockstar for the mentor chosen to train an apprentice?
Go to this link, it may help:
http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Warrior_Ceremony

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 09/05/14, 07:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty Re: The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies)

Post by Roo12 23/04/14, 01:09 pm

Hearing the ShadowClan leader's cry, Mossfur grumbled as he lay in his nest. He had just been sleeping, and, as every cat in his clan knew, Mossfur was not a fan of being woken up.
Regardless, the white warrior picked himself up and limped out of the Warriors' Den. His bones and muscles often seezed up in colder weather, and his front left paw had been the weakest limb of all after he was hit by a Monster a few moons ago. He hadn't really been wounded, not nearly as bad as most cats who have crosed the path of a Monster anyway, but his leg wound never be the same again (having to support the tom's mighty, wide gate wasn't going to help either).
Mossfur reached the meeting place before the others and sat down underneath the Fallen tree, waiting for others to join them. 

Ooc: I don't want Mossfur to become an elder quite yet, so I think he'll just be an on-looker for now. Is the plan to give Mochapaw, Eaglepaw and Pridpaw there names now? It might be a good idea, but then I do want to take my time with aging PridexP
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) Empty Re: The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies)

Post by *Smoke* 23/04/14, 07:31 pm

Ooc: Oh, Roo, this is a ceremony thread. It means that you don't have to PM me and have me make a whole new thread for just a ceremony. It is all done here. I had posted on this old one in ThunderClan that I had made with Bitterstar saying you might want to make a new one of these ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/04/14, 06:34 pm

~Apprentice to Warrior~

Apprentice's Name: Eaglepaw

Mentor's Name: Phantomtail

Do You Want to Pick Their Name? *(Optional): Yes/No
Surprise me

*Wanted Warrior Name:

Traits Showed in Apprentice Training: ...

Other: nope
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/04/14, 12:35 pm

Ooc: I've come up with a name for Eaglepaw!!! :D

"May Eaglepaw please step forward?" Shockstar's voice rang around the camp as her eyes searched for the apprentice.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 27/04/14, 08:07 pm

Eaglepaw slowly stepped forward, his paws trembling.
His eyes were huge and glowing with excitement, he looked up at the leader.

Ooc: Can't wait to see it! I know its a good one already!!!!!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/04/14, 08:32 pm

"I, Shockstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice," The leader began, "He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
"Eaglepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Came the question that all warriors had received at one point in their life.
Shiningspirit gazed proudly at the tom she forbiddingly loved. She was across the clearing, standing in front of her den. How much she wished she could be beside Eaglepaw, but she could not for it would bring unwanted attention. Still, emotions boiled in her eyes as she purred her excitement for Eaglepaw becoming a warrior.

Ooc: Eaglepaw says 'I do' just in case you didn't know ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 28/04/14, 05:26 pm

Eaglepaw nodded ", I do." His gaze went to Shinigspirit. He blinked before looking quickly back up to Shockstar.

Ooc: I just realized something!!!

Sunstar
Spiderstar
Shardstar
Shockstar
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/04/14, 06:57 pm

Ooc: Spiderlily isn't leader yet, but I noticed that too! xDD

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Eaglepaw, from this moment you will be known as Eaglesky. StarClan honors your courage and initiative, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan," The leader mewed, her speech followed by screams and shouts of Eaglepaw's new name: Eaglesky. 

Ooc: If you don't like the name, I can edit it ;D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 28/04/14, 09:42 pm

Ooc: well I know that but I was saying when she became leader it would be like that.

Eaglesky dipped his head, pride burst through him as the classes shouted his new name. The tom looked over at Shiningspirit, not taking his eyes off her.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/04/14, 04:42 pm

Ooc: lol, yep. But Spiderlily and Stoneclaw both start with an S too, if only Phantomtail and Crystalshatter started with an S somehow...

Pride flashed through Shiningspirit as she met Eaglesky's gaze. Not entirely noticing this, Shockstar gazed around from the Fallen Tree. She nodded to Eaglesky before yowling out, "Eaglesky will not be alone for his warrior vigilance tonight. May Pridepaw's please step forward?"

Ooc: And now we wait for Roo to be done wth Pridepaw's training and etc. ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/06/14, 07:42 pm

Bump for Roo
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/07/14, 11:30 am

Ooc: Sorry for the really late reply, me and LAC were planning on quickly doing Pride's final assessment before hand, but she hasn't been on lately. Pride can get his warrior name now and I'll sort things out with LAC when she comes back.

For a few petrifying moments after his name was called, Pridepaw found his legs were unable to move. He stood at the side of the clearing next to Distortedsoul, eyes blazing with panic as his courage began to ebb. 
At last, the tortoiseshell tom stepped as confidently as he could out into plain sight bellow the High Rock. Pride gave a quick look to where Eaglesky and Shiningspirit were sitting for reassurance, before turning back to face his leader with anticipation.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/07/14, 09:41 pm

Ooc: Er, Roo, we never decided what Pridepaw's warrior name should be XD Just tell me when you reply whether you've picked one or you want me to decide on it for yah ;3

Shockstar looked upon the apprentice approvingly. He came to her as a rogue kit, scared and separated from his kin. Now, instead of a foreign kitten, she looks at him as a warrior.
"I, Shockstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice," The leader began once again, "He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
"Pridepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Came her questioning voice. The apprentice received a few disproving glares due to a rogue being accepted into their ranks, but silent and quick glare from Shockstar was enough to make them stop.
As quiet as possible, Shiningspirit wove her way through the audience of the ShadowClan camp, and found her place beside Eaglesky to sit. She gave a small purr when she lightly pressed her flank to his. She was watching their closest friend with the meaning of his name. Pridepaw would be a great warrior, she just knew it.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 03/07/14, 01:55 pm

Ooc: Are we doing Silverkits MCA ceremony here?

Eaglesky turned his turquoise eyes from Pridepaw to the new cat beside him. He smiled at her when he found it to be Shiningspirit, then he too started purring. The tom took a swift glance around camp to see if anyone noticed, then turned back to Pridepaw.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/07/14, 04:48 pm

Ooc: I know ;3 I;m gonna trust you to decide on what to call him, I think you'll do me proud ;D

Pridepaw was aware of particular cats' scolding glares burn into the ex-rogue's fur, but he ignored them. He had the support of his friends and the leader, not to mention one or two others in the clan. He wasn't going to let the few who still disliked him because of his origins get to him on this, the most important day in his life.
The tom stood tall and proud as Shockstar spoke the saced words. His emerald eyes beamed with emotion and at last, in a bold, noble voice replied: "I do."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/07/14, 07:46 pm

BUMP
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/09/14, 02:43 pm

Bump
(are you waiting for me to think of a name for Pride, Smoke, orhave you got it covered?:3)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/09/14, 03:55 pm

Ooc: Dear Lorde, I am so sorry you guys. I didn't know Pride was done training and I thought we were still waiting! Sorry, again, really. Oh, and Kit, you're going to be a mod by the 20th this month ;)

Shockstar looked proudly down upon the once-rogue apprentice. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Pridepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Pridestep.
"StarClan honors your forethought and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." The leader spoke loudly enough for every cat to hear.
She closed the gap between her and the newly made warrior and put her head up for him to lick her shoulder.

------

Shiningspirit looked on at her friend with happiness, but also with sadness. She knew what was coming next. What was going to happen after this. She saw her out of the corner of her hazel eyes. The kit. Her soon-to-be apprentice.
Not even Eaglesky knew why she would be taking on an apprentice so early, but she would tell him soon.

Ooc: To answer your way earlier question, Kit, yes, Silverkit's ceremony will be in this.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/09/14, 05:55 pm

Pridestep... he didn't know why, but he felt honoured to recieve this name. It was his name, and his alone, one that spoke for who he was and why Shockstar had accepted him into ShadowClan.
Pridestep remembered the brief rundown Shiningspirit had given him earlier today and realised now was the moment he had to recieve the name from StarClan by licking Shockstar's shoulder. He did so, his face burning with adreniline. His wiskers tickled the dark brown fur of the she-cat's muscle. He pulled away after one lick and stepped back, gazing up at his leader. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught the sight of Eagleflight, then Shiningspirit. 
That's funny, the tom though, why isn't she watching, and why does she look like there's something to worry about?
Trying to ignore his concern, Pridestep turned back to Shaockstar, telling himself he'll talk to his friend later. 

Ooc: No worries Smoke, it happens ;3 Love the name by the way :D
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 04/09/14, 07:17 pm

Ooc: Don't worry! Stuff happens...

Eaglesky called out, "Pridestep! Pridestep! Pridestep!" He cheered loudly, looking around and noticing he was one of the first to start cheering.

~~

Silverkit cheered the toms name as loud as her little voice could, "Pridestep! Pridestep!" Her soft, yet sweet voice died down, and she turned to Shiningspirit. Her blue eyes were cheery and glowing with excitement, then she turned back towards the tom sitting in the front.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/09/14, 08:11 pm

"Today is a day of many ceremonies, ShadowClan! We have one more worthy feline of receiving a new name today. Shiningspirit, if you would take over please." The leader dipped her head to the medicine cat who was now walking up to take the leader's place speaking to the clan.
Once Shockstar had comfortably sat down off to the side of the tabby she-cat, Shiningspirit cleared her throat to talk.
"Cats of ShadowClan, as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who shows determination and initiative. Your next medicine cat will be Silverkit." It broke the tabby's heart to be saying these words so soon, and she tried her hardest to not show it. The kit deserved no anguish from her future mentor, so Shiningspirit would not give her any.
"Silverkit, do you accept the post of apprentice to Shiningspirit?" Shockstar questioned her part of the ceremony, looking at the small kit.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 04/09/14, 08:52 pm

Silverkit suddenly felt warm as all attention was placed in her. "Y-yes." She stuttered, slightly nervous. Her white paws, and grey and black fur shimmered when she stood.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/09/14, 12:21 pm

Pridestep felt elated as the cries of the clan cats resounded around him. For a few moments, there was only joy and honour burning in his soul, a feeling he had not had for a long time. When the noise tumbled back into silence and Shockstar announced the next ceremony, the newly nammed tom returned to Eagleflight's side, flashing Shiningspirit a smile and Silverkit a wink as he passed them.
"Looking forward to the vigil tonight?" He whispered to his friend.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/09/14, 03:17 pm

Ooc: Lol, Roo, it is Eaglesky not Eagleflight.

Eaglesky chuckled, "No, I don't think I can say quiet AND awake that long." He turned his attention to Shiningspirit and Silverkit, Shiningspirit must be happy.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next