The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Pokémon Region! Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Pokémon Region! Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Pokémon Region! Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Pokémon Region! Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Pokémon Region! Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Pokémon Region! Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Pokémon Region! Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Pokémon Region! Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Pokémon Region! Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Pokémon Region! Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Pokémon Region!

Go down

Pokémon Region! Empty Pokémon Region!

Post by *Smoke* 20/05/14, 05:08 pm

Welcome to the Pokémon world of The New Era!
Below is the map of the only available region as of now, so everyone may play their own Pokémon plots but still meet up with other plots! Most people start off in the town of Graywind!
Pokémon Region! Pokemo10
To see the map more clearly, go to this link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/28/76/59/pokemo10.png

Professor Aspen is finding seven ten year olds every year, to give them their first Pokémon and to send them off on their very own Pokémon journey!
Pokémon Region! Gg_Tokyo_Ravens_-_04_84E36FFAmkv_snapshot_1854_20131031_093217_zpscf2f6812
The picture above is Professor Aspen.

Each student of his gets to choose from three classic Pokémon, all of which start out at level five! He is studying the evolutionary process of Pokémon, and would very much appreciate a call if a Pokémon evolves!
Pokémon Region! Pokemon-background-starters
But make sure you know about your Pokémon! A good trainer never loses a chance to learn more about their first Pokémon. Below are the sites for the above starter Pokémon!

Every trainer that starts with Professor Aspen can only choose from these three Pokémon, and he has multiple of them! Perhaps you'll meet one of the other students with the same Pokémon!
However, if you decide not to start with Professor Aspen, instead turning to Team Style, you will get to choose from three different Pokémon, only revealed to those who choose to take the stylish but devious path to catching them all!
Go and create your own characters, but keep in mind they must be around ten years old, because that is the age group that Professor Aspen sends off into the world of Pokémon! Teenagers would be too mature and advanced, and little kids would not be able to leave their parents for very long.
Now, post your introduction with Professor Aspen and watch as your character catches them all and defeats all eight gym leaders!

Link to the gym leaders: WIP
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down