The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Active Again! Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Active Again! Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Active Again! Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Active Again! Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Active Again! Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Active Again! Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Active Again! Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Active Again! Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Active Again! Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Active Again! Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Active Again!

3 posters

Go down

Active Again! Empty Active Again!

Post by *Smoke* 13/07/14, 10:10 pm

Hey guys! I'm really sorry about not being on often recently. I've had to do a lot since we've come back from the trip, and I've found it a bit difficult to get back into the swing of things. Don't worry, I am getting back on track. I just wanted everyone to know that no, I am not dead xD
We will be starting up The Battle of the Stars soon! Make sure you create your Dark Forest and StarClan warriors!
Happy rping! :D
Active Again! 336b3f28275c7da019843f4fe31e7b9ecda8b796a5a06d1cb294e6e8200f0f84
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Active Again! Empty Re: Active Again!

Post by Kit 13/07/14, 10:25 pm

Don't worry Smokey! We have all been inactive lately I guess. I'm back from Alaska. Let me explain what happened. We had a flight straight to Atlanta and we boarded it. They had this leak and they had a part so they fixed it. That meant we were stuck on the plane waiting for 2 1/2 hours and they had to turn of the AC for some of it. Then they said the found a broken valve so the flight was canceled. bTW this is at like 10:30 at night. So we went to get our bags and book a flight for today. (Keep in mind the four hour time difference between GA and Alaska) so then we here they swapped planes and the flight was just a delay so we had to go back through security and walk back to the gate after we already booked a different flight at 2:50 am. Turns out the flight wasn't direct like they said. They told us like five different stories. So we ended up taking the 2:50 flight. It was three hours and had no movies. I have this thing called restless leg where myself will start randomly twitching. It was terrible on the plane so me and my mom were constantly switching seats and neither of us slept. We land in Portland and then got our flight,but we were all two rows apart. Of course I got stuck between two old big dudes for five hours. I fell asleep for five hours and finally we got home. So I got like now sleep. I am not happy with delta now.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/07/14, 08:26 am

Delta isn't the greatest airlines. However, I would choose it over Aegean Airlines any day. Their planes belong in like, 2005. No self-tv, no space, disgusting food, and, ugh, you have no idea what it's like to be surrounded by Greeks. They're all not skinny and tan and loud and sarcastic. It would be fun, but I had a night flight to Athens from Charles De Gaul.
Oh, and don't get me started on my flight to Charles De Gaul from Pittsburgh with Delta/AirFrance. I was stuck between two men who were both over six feet. One of which was my brother, so all he did was watch war movies and sleep, his legs un-mercilessly taking my space. The other guy next to me who knew both French and English moved in his sleep and his hand violated my leg a couple times.
On the way back from Charles De Gaul to Pittsburgh there was so much turbulence. Like, a lot. I was next to my mom and an older man whom was actually pretty cool. He was the grandfather of three kids in front of us, who were usually really loud at times. It was a nine hour flight, and I was surprised the plan didn't have to make an emergency landing.
I hate Delta too. But Canada Air is even worse. Trust me. Don't ever take it. They're rated the second worst airlines.
It sounds like you had a terrible time Kit! I've only had a flight cancelled on me like twice. At least you didn't fly with a broken valve. Then you wouldn't be able to post ._.

Off the topic of planes and such, this past weekend I had a horse show. I was terrible in my first two classes. Out of seven in halter, I didn't place. Then, in my age group, I placed third out of three. However, out of seven in my last class I got third, and this time I was going against old people! I was the only person below 45 in there! XD
Unfortunately, we had to leave early, having no classes on Sunday. Our horse trainer, Jody, went to the hospital in the middle of the night with something wrong with her stomach. We don't know what it is, since we're not family, but we couldn't do everything with just one person working the horses. :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/07/14, 07:51 pm

Hm.. Your guys' stories about airlines scare me. I've been on Lufthansa, Tarom, British Airways, KLM, Air Canada, Westjet and Edelweiss, the summer swiss one. It is just amazing. Best bloody airline ever! You get really tasty Swiss ice cream. And great swiss food. And space, and comfort. I have had pretty good experiences on planes. Air Canada is bad you think? I had a pretty good experience, but to each their own.

Okay, enough about me blabbing on about how good that airline is. Well, WELCOME BACK SMOKEY! Can't wait to start Rping DF/SC. I was off for quite a bit too, I'm travelling around the province. So yeah, that's it.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/07/14, 08:27 pm

Dude, if you could invade any country for a single day, it should be Sweden. They have the best food ever.
I've been on Delta, United Airlines, American Airlines, Air France, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, some Polynesian airline I forget the name of... yeah. I think I was on Air Germany once too, or the German national airline thing. I'm not sure.

Thank you! WELCOME BACK TO YOU TOO! I was at a horse show not long after we got back from France/Greece. I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but that trip just wiped everything out of me XP
I hope you had a good time around the province! :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 18/07/14, 08:16 pm

Haha so I've heard, my stepfather is Swedish. :3 No offence Smoke, but that Polynesian Airline sounds very SHADY legit.. I think Lufthansa is the German one, no? THANK YOU! Haha, I can imagine, I've been driving around for a few days... Thank you, and yes I did. I love my province. :)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/07/14, 01:32 am

I love saying Lufthansa. It sounds so cool. My dad is a diamond member than so we have sky priority and access to delta sky club. Who wouldn't love free food and drink?! The sky club in Amsterdam is the biggest and the best. Except That was my first time in Europe, literally. I had to ask my mom how to flush the toilet... I like KLM airlines, they are Dutch right? Their staff is nice. So is the Delta staff. I had a small conversation with them one time. You see, I am not very social, so that was pretty weird.

Smoke, where would they take an emergency landing? In the water? Lol. I'm pretty sad you guys, my parents won't be here for school orientation or my first day of school. They are going to Brazil. Sometimes there are reasons to hate my dad's job. He works as a civilian in the AF. He got the lifetime achievement award and many other things, so he has been to like a gazillion places. Antarctica, Greenland, Singapore, Pakistan. Those are just a few.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/07/14, 02:21 pm

Haha, it does sound cool. Oh, you're lucky. I'm jealous now.. Yes, KLM is Dutch and they have great service. But my favourite one remains Edelweiss. I am sorta social, sometimes not, sometimes I am, whatever.

Wow, that's a pretty cool job though Kit. My stepfather is a officer in the army, which is cool as well. He doesn't get to go to all those interesting places though.

Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/07/14, 02:53 pm

Yeah... Some aren't so cool, he went to Egypt once during the huge protest a few years ago, he was in the capital city, but the base is well guarded. He's also Been to Nigeria, literally nine times or ten. So, sometimes it is a bit scary.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/14, 03:12 pm

I know the feeling Kit. My dad was in Army for 27 years. He just retired a year ago. As Brigade Commander he had to fly to different countries to see his troops. He's been to most of Asia, since we were based in Hawaii for two years. I was always antsy whenever he went to South Korea because of the tensions there with North Korea.

I've never been Sky Priority or anything, really. I've been Gold once or twice, and I sat in Buisness class once (so awesome. Your own TV, remote, and reclining chair XD).
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/07/14, 03:30 pm

Yes!!! Ikr? Economy is the best. I flew it all the way to Europe last year! The seats didn't recline fully though. It was good though. I flew first class when I was six for two hours though.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 22/07/14, 02:21 pm

Yeah, I can imagine, all these other countries.. Must be a bit scary..

I TOTALLY agree about business class, it is bloody awesome. You feel almost like a great king! xD I flew first class twice too, once when I was 5 and another time when I was 9, both times across the Atlantic. I <3 flying.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/07/14, 11:42 pm

I'd like to keep living here in America. And I'm not excluding you Storm X3 North America, of course. It's a bit weird that we call ourselves Americans, when anyone from Brazil or Mexico or something could say the same thing. Ah, us Americans. So arrogant xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/07/14, 11:03 pm

Thank you, for not excluding me Smoke, I feel very included now. x3 I agree, it is a bit weird, but I usually don't call myself "American", either Canadian, because I was born and live here, or European, because both my parents are European and I have no millilitre of Canadian blood in me. But it's still cool, cause I live here but I also visit Europe a lot. Yeah, I can't believe how arrogant those Mexicans are. But all I heard when I went to Mexico was Spanish, because I went to a small surfing town where very little English was spoken.. xD
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/07/14, 10:33 am

Yeah, that is weird. Tme South American people are like I am a Brazilian. Shouldn't People from the U. S. be like I am a United Statesian lol.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 25/07/14, 03:50 pm

Yep, only true Americans should call themselves Americans.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down