The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Feralclaw 25/07/14, 01:26 am

Feralclaw was grooming himself peacefully while silently watching the rest of the clan, he watched almost every cat go by.... mostly the she-cats... None of them have taken notice of him yet.... although even he hasn't been seen, he's been watching them for only one reason, he knew that even though he was a past rouge when he was only a few moons old that none of them would care for him, but if it came down to it he would sacrafice himself for one of his clanmates knowing they would live would let him rest peacefully, he wanted to guard them, keep them alive and healthy and he would do so till his last breath

(im a little rusty right nowz cause i've been in the gloom of my old forum.)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Stormheart 26/07/14, 04:07 pm

Scorchwind was padding around the camp when she saw Feralclaw grooming himself. She was bored out of her mind, and really hoped for some company, so she padded over to him and said a simple, plain, "Hello, Feralclaw." She then waited for an answer.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Feralclaw 26/07/14, 04:27 pm

"Hmmm? oh, Hello Scorchwind." He meowed still licking his paw.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/07/14, 05:12 pm

"What are you up to?" she asked casually, watching him and waiting, rather impatiently, like she usually was.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 27/07/14, 07:00 pm

"What does it look like im doing?" He snapped.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/07/14, 04:20 pm

The pretty golden tabby, taken aback by his sudden snapping at her, looked at him a bit annoyed, and then started to pad away, saying to herself "Toms!" She was easily offended, and this was just one of her little quirks.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 31/07/14, 01:43 am

"She-cats." he muttered underneath his breath "Wait....." he meowed standing up "Im Sorry." he said to her, annoyed at himself.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 31/07/14, 03:37 pm

She stopped padding away from him and stood there for a moment, then turned around and padded back to him, feeling a bit embarrassed by her reaction too. "It's all right.. I shouldn't have reacted like that.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/08/14, 05:03 pm

"I shouldnt have acted that way either." he said his tail moving from side to side
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 02/08/14, 03:53 pm

She smiled a little bit at the tom, then sat down next to him, looking around the camp.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/08/14, 02:19 am

(Totes random but do you like my new Profile pictureee?)

A purr rumbled within his throat as he saw her smile and sat with her
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 03/08/14, 03:42 pm

Ooc: Yeah, I like it, looks super badass! Nice pic! Oh, by the way, you like Skyrim? Fus Ro Dah! :D

"I was wondering if you would like to go do something together in the forest? Like hunt, or walk.." she said a little shyly. "Of course, only if you want to.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/08/14, 07:34 pm

(on my old forum feral and one of LAC's cats were mates there and we planned early on that we would re-do that :/ but hey drama bomb! XD yesh i have PS3 skyrim and PC skyrim)

"Sure." he meowed wondering her intentions.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 04/08/14, 04:50 pm

Ooc: Oh, so maybe these two can become mates then.. *gasp* A fellow Skyrimmer! I only have PC, and it's the only one that I'll ever need. I LOVE the whole Elder Scrolls series, and I have every game.. But my fav is Skyrim. I'm actually gonna go play some now.

"So, which one?" she said a little impatiently.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 05/08/14, 02:50 am

OOC: no i was meaning he would have conflicted emotions.

"You can choose." he meowed Pawing at her ear. "Mousebrain, your the one who suggested it." he purred
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 05/08/14, 03:37 pm

Ooc: Ah. I understand now. :)

"Right.." she mewed. "Maybe we can explore for a bit?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 05/08/14, 03:41 pm

ooc:im in the chat box if you want to talk about skyrim.

"Ok." he meowed simply to her before giving a light purr
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 06/08/14, 04:10 pm

Ooc: Okay cool I am too

She started walking, feeling a bit shy..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 06/08/14, 04:11 pm

"Something wrong?" he asked her kindly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 06/08/14, 04:17 pm

"No, of course not!" she said quickly.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 06/08/14, 04:19 pm

"Seems like it." He said "Oh well." he meowed "Lets go." a slight purr escaped from his throat Smooth Move. he thought to himself

Last edited by Roy on 09/08/14, 07:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 09/08/14, 04:09 pm

"All right." she mewed, happy that he had dropped it.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 09/08/14, 08:11 pm

"And now you seem happy." He meowed "Something was wrong, but it doesnt matter." the Black tom Meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 11/08/14, 04:16 pm

"Of course it doesn't." she replied a little hotheadedly and walked forwards, looking around.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 23/08/14, 07:52 am

"And now your angry, i give up." his meow rumbled angryily
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next