The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff

Go down

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff

Post by *Smoke* 16/08/14, 09:44 pm

Hey guys. You don't need to read this, but it's just a way for me to not find the Sims 3 boring. I've explored every nook and cranny of that game (that I can currently afford) and it's starting to get... well, boring.
I've tried many things to keep it interesting, like the Legacy Challenge, and even stuff like the Cinderella Challenge. And you guys might not know this, but I have a bad habit of not finishing what I started, so I've never completed a challenge with the Sims. Never.
So I'm not going to do a challenge. Or even just play the game. I'm going to make a story with it.
I've seen so many people do it, and I've always thought that it's so cool how they had it all together. I've seen blogs, YouTube videos, and even (a) fanfiction on it. So, I'm just going to post the story here for now.
I don't want to make the hassle of creating a blog and not being able to continue it, just giving up on it and my possible readers. If I actually finish the story, then it's a different... story? I guess. Then I'll make a blog and post it there, and re-vise it a bit. But I don't think that will be the case.
So, yeah. I am literally going to post everything here in the basket, and if you guys want to comment, then feel free. I'm just doing this out of boredom.
Umm, yeah... that's about it. I'm going to reply to this about the characters and stuff and the plot, since I don't like writing stuff down and then putting it on a PC. So you guys will know what happens, but you won't know who's telling the story and what POV it's from.
I hope you guys enjoy, if you even want to read it :)
P.S: It will take a while to get started considering I came up with this idea about 45 minutes ago and the only thing I've done is cleaned out my game and downloaded new custom content. So yeah.

Love you guys!

<3

P.S.S: My muse for this story has actually come from a vampire story (surprise, surprise. I loved Twilight when it came out, but don't judge me. I was 8. And didn't understand romance and the lack of emotion in Kristen Stewart). Here's the link to that story, and it is more or less PG :)
http://taleofavampire.wordpress.com/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty Re: Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff

Post by *Smoke* 16/08/14, 10:40 pm

Velcome, children of ze night, to Zmoke'z thought prozezz!
*Awkward cough*. Sorry. Had to do that. At least once. I can now cross it off of my bucket list.
Anyhow, what Dracula said. You can see what my mind comes up with as I go along. I've got a faint idea of what I want to make this story like. And it's not going to be for everyone, I already know that. However, it will be rated standing on the border of PG and PG-13.
And so it begins. What my mind spews out. This is going to be fun. I hope.

Characters

Main
Janice (Jane) Eckerd
Fellowa Tall-Willow
Peter Smallfield
William (Liam) Guard
Vincent Guard
(More might be added later on)

Background
Bethany Eckerd
Leah Smallfield
Harrison Smallfield
(More will be added later on)

Physical Descriptions

Jane Eckerd
A dirty blonde young adult, around 20 years old. She is normal-sized, small chested, brown-eyed, and a bit muscular. Her facial features are soft but intimidating. Considered to be pretty, depending on who you ask.
Fellowa Tall-Willow
A taller girl with fancy green eyes and soft pink hair. She is a pixie, meaning a fairy without wings. She has no body fat, but has plenty muscles.
Peter Smallfield
A rather annoying teenage boy. He has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. He's a bit shorter than most kids his age. Jane's cousin.
Liam Guard
A muscular guy with black hair and light brown eyes. Pale skin, and is tall.
Vincent Guard
A roughly built man with light brown eyes and dark brown hair. Pale with loads of tattoos.
Bethany Eckerd
A frail older lady, with hints of brown in her grey hair. Grandmother to Jane and Peter. Mother of 3 children: Leah, Jessica, and Mathew.
Leah Smallfield
A small built woman with light brown hair and kind brown eyes. Mother to Peter.
Harrison Smallfield
A middle-aged man with loads of laugh lines. Born with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I will be working on all of these Sims soon, homies! ;D

..... I'm never saying homies again. Blegh.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Empty Re: Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff

Post by *Smoke* 17/08/14, 03:18 pm

Bethany & Jane Eckerd
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen12

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 17/08/14, 05:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/08/14, 05:07 pm

Fellowa Tall-Willow
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen13
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/08/14, 05:10 pm

Liam and Vincent Guard

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen14
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/08/14, 09:08 pm

Harrison and Leah Smallfield
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen19
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/08/14, 09:09 pm

Peter Smallfield
Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen20
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/08/14, 09:14 pm

Sneak Peak
Chapter 1: Arrival

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen16
Finally, I am home. After a long drive from Florida to North Dakota, I am beat. As I ring the doorbell, I cannot wait for Nana to answer the door and let me sleep in my old bedroom I used to stay in when I was little. I haven't been to this house since I was eight years old, and yet it feels like it was just yesterday.
After I had set down my old suitcase -if you could even call it that, with how big it was- that had unfortunately taken a tumble out of my trunk before I left, breaking the latch, I pressed the old familiar doorbell.

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen17
I had to wait a little bit, and I didn't really mind. Nana was an older woman, and always hated her TV being interrupted. It was nice to just stand there and take everything in. Everything was the same. The same breeze, the same smell of apple-cherry pie, but for some reason it felt different. Like something wasn't the same anymore, and it wasn't a good thing. Thinking it was just nerves leftover from the heavy interstate traffic, I brushed my thoughts aside as Nana opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen18
"Would you look at who it is? Come in, come in sweetheart," Nana greeted, arms open wide for one of her famous bear hugs. We hadn't seen each other since my high school graduation, and she really put an effort into that hug.
"I have someone here to help you with your bags Jane." At this I was confused. Maybe she invited someone from down the street to help out.

Boredom, Stories, Sims, & Other Stuff Screen21

"Uncle Harry!" I exclaimed as he laughed. I loved my Uncle Harry. We weren't related, but ever since my dad walked out on my mom when I was little, he acted like a father to me. "What are you doing in North Dakota?" I asked after I gave him a hug as well.
"Well, we actually moved out here a month ago. We didn't want to tell you so it would be a surprise," He answered, his large grin never leaving his face.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down