The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me. :(

3 posters

Go down

A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me. :(

Post by RawrandSuch 07/09/14, 07:28 pm

I can't stop, I have to find him before they do. I'm the only one who can save us.
As she runs she battles with the undergrowth trying to get home as fast and she can soon she sees a warm inviting light through the leaves. She quickly saddles and jumps on her horse, whistling a command to her to dogs, Rose and Bone, to follow her. She speeds of into the night carrying with her their only hope for survival in the times that are to come.

Oos: (out of story) this is the first entry and I hope its okay to put it here smoke. But this is the start I've had in my mind and I had nowhere to write it...so I wrote it here. This isn't an RP its just a story I'm writing but feel free to tell me what you guys think about it.
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Location : I am an empty bieng floating through space, it's so cool.

http://nightwind040@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty Re: A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me. :(

Post by *Smoke* 08/09/14, 06:21 am

Oos: It is completely fine to put it here Night :) I don't mind. Can't wait for more!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me.  :( Empty Re: A story I'm writing because no one will rp with me. :(

Post by Feralclaw 08/09/14, 05:55 pm

Night like i say to all people YOU CAN RP WITH MEEEEE!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 08/09/14, 06:17 pm

Oos: OK do you want to start one?

"Hey wait up!" Yells someone from behind.
I look back and see of all people to be here now my best friend.
"Nira!? Why are you here? You should be in town by now!" I yell angrily at her.
"I decided to wait for you at your house and then I saw you run straight past the door so I decided to follow you, you can be really fast when you want to be!"
"Nira right now's not the time..Its started."
"You're kidding me! Now! Its not supposed to happen yet we're not ready."
"Since your here I'm going to need you to go warn the town, I have somewhere to go before I can go."
"Ok"
We ride in silence for a while until we reach a fork in the road, one path seems like it is used very often and is flat and smooth the other is quite the opposite.
"Very well this is were we split up. Goodbye Nira!" I say.
Immediately I start down the rougher path trying to get away from this moment as fast as possible. Behind me I hear Nira.
"Goodbye Mist..." The rest of the message lost in the wind.

OOS: I hope you guys enjoy a back story's coming up soon.
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Location : I am an empty bieng floating through space, it's so cool.

http://nightwind040@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down