The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!}

2 posters

Go down

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!}

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 08:22 pm

This is something meant for fun! Try to click on only the answers you pick, as it would not be much fun if you knew every story behind every choice. There are 3 main paths, and it is the first question that you will receive. They will then branch up and otherwise be unique to how you would react.
Good luck, young hero.

-----------------------------------------------

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Choice10
Chapter 1: An Interesting Change

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} 2Q==oday, school was slow. Every class seemed an hour longer than usual. You were often seen tapping your foot or your finger, your leg bouncing up and down to the imaginary beat of your impatience. You were waiting for something to happen at any second. But you didn't know what, so you tried to push it out of your mind as much as you could.
It's study hall now, the last period of the day for you. The constant, soundless tick-tock of the clock is making your eyes dance between it and the door, itching to leave. Your heart was pounding with adrenaline, waiting for the bell to ring, signifying the end of the day.
The loud clattering of the school bell blares throughout the winding building, making you give a small jump. Bolting out of your seat and grabbing your things quickly, you were the first to leave the classroom. You struggle to not get run over in the middle school hallways. You're in the 7th grade wing, a long way from the front doors.
Though you hurry as fast as you can, your are still one of the last to get out of the school. You begin a small jog to your bus, but something in your gut makes you stop and look around. You soon spot something going behind the building. What was it?

A girl, a boy, or a cat?

*Each choice comes with another interesting passage with even more choices to choose from. Your story begins now.

~

Choice: A girl:

Choice: A boy:

Choice: A cat:

~

Choice: A girl, yes:

Choice: A boy, yes:

Choice: A cat, yes:

Choice: A boy, girl or cat, no:

~

Choice: A girl, run to help:

Choice: A girl, Run to get help from another student:

Choice: A cat, follow them:

Choice: A cat, no, you go home:
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty Re: Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!}

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 08:47 pm

Ugh, sorry for the problems with the choices and stuff. I've fixed them. But all of the answers are one huge paragraph I'm afraid. Pay no mind to this; if I'd made multiple paragraphs then it would show part of the choice :/
Hope you guys enjoy this! I worked pretty hard on it :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty Re: Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!}

Post by megarin 05/03/14, 09:53 pm

Hehehe.This was fun.
I'm going to read the other paths now because I can't not know.
But I'll follow my path next time.
Can you guess what my first choice was? xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 09:59 pm

The cat? Yeah, I can guess xD
Basically, it branches off into 3 different stories that I enjoy.
The girl? Percy Jackson series (Greek mythology).
The boy? The Kane Chronicles (Egyptian mythology).
The cat? Warriors. Duh.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 05/03/14, 10:03 pm

I read Warriors obviously.
I also read the first book of PJO. But then I had other books to read.
Never heard of Kane Chronicles.

Yes. I choose cat. How did you knoe? xD
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 10:47 pm

.... Meggy. We're on a website. Based on cats. Where we play cats. From a story about cats. Obviously, you chose cat xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Empty Chapter 2

Post by *Smoke* 13/05/14, 10:52 am

WIP

Hello! After a month or two, I am back with Choices! I had a huge writers block with this, and I'm happy to finally get it going again. However, we are only going to be continuing the 'Cat' choice form the previous chapter! It will evolve into a story, and I hope you will all enjoy how it will eventually end!

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Choice10

Chapter 2: A Path to be Followed Alone

You have followed the cat, and gone into the forest beside your school with the six felines; a young one, probably still a kitten, and five larger ones that seem to have minds of their own. Here are your previous thoughts:

You saw a cat:
Poor thing you had seen was scrawny and still quite young. You feel sorry for the feline, who probably lived in the woods beside your school. Do you follow the cat? Yes, or no?

You choose to follow the feline:
You scurried through the few students still getting to their buses. Easily weaving through the small crowd, you accidentally hit your hand on the brick wall that made part of the corner of the middle school. You pulled it away immediately due to the small, but sharp pain that spread through the limb. Ignoring the dull throb, you walked around the corner and looked up form stretching your hand. Five cats, all lean and strong -including the one you had thought you'd seen-, were staring at you expectantly. One by one, they each turned around and walked into the forest beside your school in a line. The last one, a brown tabby with grey eyes, made a type of gesture that said 'follow'. Do you? No, you go home or yes, you follow them?

Still, you stay with the group of cats into the dense forest:
With steady feet, you began slowly walking forward. Soon you have to do a small jog in order to find the cats. They seem to easily slink their bodies through the forest landscape, as you cannot do. You often stub your toe, or even worse, smack your head into a branch. You receive what could be considered laughs form the youngest of the cats, who was easily only 6 or 7 months old. It was quickly shushed by the brown tabby, making you think you may have hit your head a little too hard. Still, you followed them silently through the woods. It was well lit here and smelled homely, and you often spotted the odd mouse scurrying away. Smart mouse, you think to yourself. Maybe you could do something like that if something goes wrong? But you stick with it. You walk for a little over and hour, soon going across the moors you had never known existed. You had never been to this part of your town, but you had heard there was a waterfall here. The cats couldn't possibly be taking you there, could they? Until next chapter, hero.

Be prepared hero, for this chapter will change you forever. And there is no going back.

Choices: Chapter 1: An Interesting Change {For Fun Reader-Choiced Story!} Zour nerves start to fray as you follow the large group of cats. Where are they bringing you? How do they even know they are bringing you somewhere. The doubts start to cloud your mind, and you have no choice but to continue on or run away.
What do you want to do? Go with your gut and run away, or go on with the cats despite the pains in your stomach?

Go with your gut and leave:
You glance around nervously. There are trees all around you, and you feel as if they are starting fade in and out. Your head begins to pound with the beat of your heart. Finally, you decide to turn and run as fast as you can. The six cats flash around, shocked by your choice. Yet they start spring up to you, and you know they will catch up soon. You fly forward with a sharp pain in your left ankle. You had hit a tree trunk, and now you had landed painfully on the forest floor. You feel blood truckle down your leg, and glance down to see a large cut on your knee. Groaning in pain, you try to use your shirt to cover up the large cut. But one of the cats are quietly padding up to you. It seems to have leaves in its jaws. Your heart still beating as fast as a Lamborghini, you try and back away. But the cat puts one of its paws on your leg, almost like it's telling you to stay still. Do you stay still or get up and run away?

Keep following the cats:
You swallow the lump in your throat either idiotically or bravely, only time will tell. You continue to follow the cats for a long period of time. Now the dense forest had become full of pine trees, and it almost felt like this forest had a different smell to it than the other. Deciding you had already basically lost your mind, you kept following the cats. The younger, scrawnier cat always stayed by your side, but never touched you. Like it was disgusted to be even near you, but liked you anyways. Confusion eventually lifted and was replaced with boredom. You had been walking for almost 40 minutes, and your legs were starting to tire. But then you hear roaring sounds, and it sounds like a waterfall. You actually look at the cats now. One was a maine coon, with a massive body and gray fur. It had yellow eyes and seemed at home in the pines. Another was a massive brown tabby, with striking brown eyes. The third had sleek, but shiny grey fur.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down