The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Sorry Guys! Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Sorry Guys! Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Sorry Guys! Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Sorry Guys! Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Sorry Guys! Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Sorry Guys! Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Sorry Guys! Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Sorry Guys! Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Sorry Guys! Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Sorry Guys! Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Sorry Guys!

+2
RosePuppy
*Smoke*
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sorry Guys! Empty Sorry Guys!

Post by *Smoke* 28/10/14, 10:13 pm

I've been really busy these past few days, and I will definitely be every busy the next couple. I promise I will reply to everything I am in tomorrow morning :)
I have not been on recently because we got a new kitten, about 2 moons old, a brown tabby with brown eyes named Molly and she took up quite a bit of my time cause I wasn't sure how to handle her. Turns out she likes to sit down and watch me write/draw for some reason, so that helps.
Also, my cat Baggera (the black one that my BloodClanner Killer is made after) has recently fallen ill. And by recently I mean yesterday. He's puked a couple times today, he walks funny, he has no balance, he can't jump, and his back legs are very stiff. I am very worried about him and we're getting an appointment with the vet tomorrow as soon as we can. The kitten we got was a stray, but she came up negative with all of the bad diseases likes Lyme's and AIDS, and it wouldn't have effected Baggera that quickly either.
And then on Thursday it's my birthday and my grandmother's birthday is next Wednesday, so the only time we could get together as a family for dinner was tonight. Ichiban is awesome, to say the least.
My parents are letting me skip school tomorrow for my birthday and I reply to as much as possible tomorrow morning, but I want you all to know that what is going on with Baggera right now is more of a concern to me than my replies to you guys are. I'm sorry, but that cat means too much to me, but I swear I will try my best to get back to you guys ASAP.
On Friday, it's Halloween and I don't really expect many people to come on that day anyway. I have friends coming over so we can go trick or treating together (this will probably be my last year of it) and I won't be allowed on my computer with guests at the house. On Saturday morning, 7:00 am sharp, I am on a bus heading to Washington D.C. for a school field trip. As long as I get internet service, I will try to come on but I will be very busy. We get back from that on Sunday at about 8:30 pm.
I want to allow myself one day of rest, so I won't do too much on Monday. I'll be back to normal by next Tuesday.
Love you guys! <3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys! Empty Re: Sorry Guys!

Post by RosePuppy 28/10/14, 10:19 pm

Wow, you're busy^^ I understand, nobody can stay perfectly active. Real life IS much, much more important than this site. I hope you have fun with: Your birthday, your grandma's birthday, you Washington D.C. trip, Halloween, and your new kitten^^ And I hope Baggera's okay, I hate it when a pet of mine gets sick... Well, I hope you have fun, and a happy birthday and Halloween^^
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/10/14, 10:21 pm

Thank you loads Rose! ^-^ I hope you have a Happy Halloween as well! P.S; I will reply to your PM tomorrow, as that will be when I make your boards :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 28/10/14, 10:26 pm

Okay^^ Thanks, Smoke.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 28/10/14, 10:41 pm

My neighbors cats had kittens, i have become one of them, OOOH POOR KITTEH BAGGERA! GET WELL SOON. How old is he/she is the question, at 19 years old we had to put down my moms cat due to her legs giving out on her, she was the best of our cats, she stayed in one place, and she would just purr and purr when you pet her, and then bout 2 years ago, a few months after my moms cat, my orange cat Pumpkin ran away, we think she was eaten by those friggin mange ridden mutts, coyotes, i have a burning hatred for them because she was only 4 years old, i was ten, i had gotten her for my birthday when i was six, everyone loved her too. R.I.P Pixie and Pumpkin. Of course Pixie just had a needle...
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/10/14, 01:04 am

Oh wow! Happy All Hallow's Eve, happy birthday to you and your grandmother, and have fun! Your week sounds so exciting. Besides your cat getting sick. I will send all my prayers and good energy to him!

Get well soon, Baggera!
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/10/14, 11:08 am

Baggera passed away last night. We buried him in the backyard he always loved. I'm very hurt right now and I'll try and post later on. He meant a lot to me.
And to answer your question, Feral, he was 6 years old, maybe 7. We got him as a stray when he was about 2 years old.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 29/10/14, 02:44 pm

Awww, I'm so sorry Smoke for your loss! Hopefully everything else will be okay Smoke! Yes, happy Halloween to everyone, have a great time! Personally my Halloween is gonna be pretty bland, I'm not really doing anything for it. Maybe pranking some people with my friends. I hope you feel better Smoke, about everything!! :)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 29/10/14, 04:06 pm

Awww Smokeyyy!!! Come here, Kit give you hug. I would never be able to survive in your position. Did you ever find out what was wrong with Baggera and why he passed away? I hope you have fun the next few days! Happy early birthday and Halloween! What does your new kitty look like? I'm sure she is adorable.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 29/10/14, 04:23 pm

i may be crying right now ;~; poor baggera!, GROUP HUG.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 29/10/14, 04:58 pm

I'm so sorry about your cat passing away. I've never had an animal die, but I've had to give away dogs that I got attached to. I can't imagine how you must feel. I hope all the other fun things this week will cheer you up, though.

Rest In Peace, Baggera...
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/10/14, 05:51 pm

I tried pictures but they wouldn't work, of both Baggera and Molly.
Molly is a two moon old kitten, with a really long tail. She has gray-ish brown eyes (super pretty) and she's a tan-black tabby. Super long whiskers and a weird habit of attacking my big toe.
Thank you everyone so much for your kind words. No, we are not sure why Baggera passed away, but we have an idea or two. We found out he was storing water for some reason in his stomach, so he looked a bit, well, fat for the past couple of days because when he puked it was mostly water. So we're thinking there might have been something wrong with his liver or kidneys. It effected him within 48 hours, so it couldn't have been any type of disease. Even Ebola takes 4-7 days to kill something.
And just so everyone knows in case their cat unfortunately dies as well; cats don't like to be around the human they're closest to when they're fading. My cat knew it was his time and he fell asleep in the dining room downstairs, nowhere close to me. Some cats will even leave the house and go into the woods to get away from their person. I'm not sure why, but my dad explained to me that cats just act that way.
He's buried in the backyard, by the forest line so he can see the backyard that he loved so much and the house.

Last edited by *Smoke* on 29/10/14, 05:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 29/10/14, 05:54 pm

NURH I WANNA SEE THE PICTURES, STUPID COMPOOTER!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 30/10/14, 01:49 pm

Well Smoke, at least you got another kitten! Best of wishes to you and your lil friend! :)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/10/14, 03:43 pm

Thank you Storm! ;) I'm still trying to figure out how much to feed her and stuff, and I fed her too much for lunch. She looks pretty weird with her stomach being larger than her shoulders XDD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 30/10/14, 05:03 pm

EHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE FAT KITTEN! :D SURH CUTE, i watched a 2 moon old nurse, he grew fatter by the second XD
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/10/14, 05:24 pm

Dogs can get Ebola, and it has like the same time period to take its effect. Cats can't get it though.
My grandparents kitty died a few weeks ago under there porch. She was white, skinny, and LOUD, also very annoying. Her name was Danielle and they have no idea why she died. She was young and healthy, though like most white cats, her ears got sunburned.
I loved her though, but I wasn't attached because she hated me. She was buried in their backyard.
I am worried that my kitty Milo is close to death. He is four years old and he had a puncture wound in his neck when we found him three years ago, then we moved and there is two cat bullys. He received a second wound on the other side of his neck about two years ago. Then recently he got to puncture wounds on his chest just above his right leg. He has had several more wounds on his tail and leg.They heal, but he is an outside cat and I am worried. He disappeared like usual for a week and came back starved, typically he hunts, but he didn't this time. I filled his bowl to the brim and he devoured it in seconds. His bowl is like a plastic bowl, but deeper. He disappeared again and I hope he comes back soon. I am so worried though
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/10/14, 05:25 pm

Sorry for the bad grammar, I was typing fast.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 01/11/14, 04:32 pm

Hehe, I can imagine Smokey! But I'm sure you will do a great job! ^^

And awww Kit, I'm sorry about that! Hopeully everything will be okay on your end too..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/11/14, 04:39 pm

I found my kitty, I am just worried though still.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/11/14, 08:05 pm

All my prayers are going to your cat kit, i promise you!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/11/14, 08:53 pm

Thank you <3. Everyday, now that it's cold, he comes back in the afternoon and devours his food. He is practically starving himself daily.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 03/11/14, 02:51 pm

Aww..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/11/14, 04:21 pm

Alrighty guys, I'm officially back! I will be catching up on everything later today and tomorrow. I need to unpack and stuff, and do a scan on my computer. Thank you guys for everything!

--
Kit, Storm, I really don't mean to be rude but please continue that discussion elsewhere. It does not belong on this topic, to say the least.
Kit, I am very sorry about your cat, but I am sure he will be good and healthy before you know it :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 04:30 pm

Welcome back, Smoke^^
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content