The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Mud and Ice (Open!)

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mud and Ice (Open!)

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 27/02/15, 03:29 pm

"Well, stalactites hang from the ceiling, right? I was thinking if we could climb up onto a ledge on the wall, then we could jump onto it and dislodge it with our weight. That killed a beast much bigger than this, so it has to work! It's our only option now. The thing is unbelievably strong--the only advantage we have is that it's blind." Icepaw explained, and looked at the grunting bear, swiping at air where it thought the scent was coming from. Then, it shot its paw forward in a rake in the direction of Mudpelt.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/02/15, 08:19 pm

It struck him harder than any of the blows had before, and he went flying back and hit the ground, winded. He jst knew he had to recover quick and fight the bear, to distract it, to save the apprentices.. In a minute he was back on his paws again, rushing at the bear, albeit weaker.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 28/02/15, 01:25 am

Icepaw heaved herself to her paws. She ran over and came to a stop in front of Mudpelt, trying to halt his momentum. "Stop!" She pleaded, planting her paws firmly in the soil. "You've probably done more damage to it in these few minutes than it's ever suffered." She said. "Please--I don't want you to get hurt." Icepaw whimpered, sincere worry in her eyes.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart10231 28/02/15, 06:31 am

ooc:Just joining in
The visions were glimpsed, cats yowling and a huge brown badger thing was attacking them.
She woke with a start,
She heard a ferocious roar emit its self from the moorland,
She Jogged out of the den before loping her way towards the sound of distress,
She came to the scene of horror,
A massive badger thing was being attacked by icepaw, amberpaw and mudpelt.
She gathered all her strength and sprang and the bears throat, gripping it until she tasted the tang of blood, it wasn't dead but getting weaker as its life juice poured away
SwiftHeart10231
SwiftHeart10231

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/02/15, 08:13 pm

Ooc: No offense, but it does't make much sense how she can weaken it so much just like that.. Maybe you could stick to what we've done so far?

He looked at her and finally, away from the battle for a moment, he realized just how injured he was.. "But.." he meowed, spitting blood out of his mouth, and grinned the best he could. "I'm already hurt. It's nothing, just small scratches. Go! I'll be fine, do what you saw in your vision!" he looked at her and saw the bear near, and meowed in a rushed tone "I don't want you to get hurt either! Don't worry about me!" He launched himself at the bear again, albeit not as strongly as the first time, and hoping she would follow what he had said.

Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/03/15, 04:28 pm

Icepaw gulped and took a sharp inhale. She didn't want to leave him, but the bear was getting closer and she realized she was helping him by doing this. "When I yowl, lure it over in the direction of the sound and we can begin the plan." She explained quickly, and then darted away, albeit wincing from the pain of her quick movement. She hadn't any time for pain right now, though, and she ignored it as she broke into a sprint to a nearby cave. She started to poke around, quickly but fully exploring the cave to see all the advantages and disadvantages they'd have in there.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart10231 01/03/15, 04:31 pm

Ooc: hey firefly could you read my post because you posted straight after me and you might need to read it to make sense of the situation.
SwiftHeart10231
SwiftHeart10231

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 01/03/15, 06:08 pm

Ooc: Because your reply did not make much sense at all, that is why! No offense.

"I will do that!" he yelled, and would truly give his all to achieve what they had to, even his life if need be. He slashed the bear, knowing that it would do little good in the end, they would have to follow their plan..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 02/03/15, 09:05 am

Amberpaw nodded at the plan. She followed Icepaw into the cave and looked around, she slipped on a few rocks then looked up. Right there on a ledge was a boulder, small enough to push and strong enough to finish off the bear. "How about that?" She asked as he tail pointed up to the direction of the boulder.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart10231 02/03/15, 12:19 pm

Ooc: so sorry im a t**t

She Unlatched herself from the bears throat not weakening it at all, she nodded at the conversation at ran inside the cave to see them scramble up to dislodge a boulder from a small cliff like ridge,
"Ill lead the bear here so you can kill it" she shouted before going outside to face the bear
SwiftHeart10231
SwiftHeart10231

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 02/03/15, 12:45 pm

Ooc: Wasn't Mudpelt gonna do that??? .-.

Mudpelt kept on fighting, waiting for them to find the place and hoping his strength would last till then..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 02/03/15, 06:12 pm

OOC: I'm getting kind of confused here--plus we weren't dislodging the boulder yet, we were discussing our options. :/

~

"Hm, I hadn't even thought of a boulder like that. I was thinking something more pointy--but you're right, that could just as easily finish off the beast." Icepaw agreed, then looked to the spot where Amberpaw's tail was signaling. She studied it closely, seeing if there were loose rocks they would slip on or if they could get a good angle on it. Sure enough, it did look perfect. "I can't push that by myself--can you help?" She asked Amberpaw.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 02/03/15, 08:27 pm

Ooc: I agree, and it's kind of a weird place to come in to. If you want you can create a brand new thread, and make a new RP!

Mudpelt shot a glance behind him, willing them to hurry up, but at the same time knowing they were going as fast as they possibly could. "Come on, you big mangy fleabag;" he muttered under his breath and spat blood out. "Why don't you just give up?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 05/03/15, 06:21 am

Amberpaw nodded and leaped up, behind the boulder. She stood waiting for Icepaw to join her. They were almost there...just a large push when the animal came around.She gathered all her strength to push it down as Icepaw leaped up with her.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 05/03/15, 12:19 pm

Mudpelt shot another nervous glance, and almost felt like luring the bear over there right now, but he would still wait for the signal. But he felt himself growing weaker, and his vision faltered.. Shaking his head, he kept on fighting the bear.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 05/03/15, 06:13 pm

Icepaw dipped her head, and scaled the wall, holding on with her claws, and then pulling herself over the ledge. "Okay." She whispered, preparing herself. She opened her mouth and let out a large yowl. The sound echoed through the cave--bounced off its walls and then reached a while outside of it. Tired from the use of her vocal chords for the second time, she cleared her throat.
She passed behind Amberpaw and picked her way across the ledge, to a stone a good size. Icepaw picked it up in her jaws.
She jumped off of the ledge then--it was lower and easier to scale so she could get back up in time. She placed the rock quickly on the ground where the bear would ideally be, and then touched her paw to one of her wounds. It stung, but sure enough she got blood on her paw, and she smeared it into an 'X' shape on the rock. She hoped Mudpelt would notice it and try to lure the bear to there--it would be the perfect distance from the stone to the bear.
She climbed the wall, and slunk back to Amberpaw's side, placing her front paws on the boulder in preparation.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 06/03/15, 12:32 am

Mudpelt's gaze threatened to falter again, and his body threatened to give up if it did not stop soon. But he had to save them.. His heart gave a leap as he heard the yowl and then he started leading the bear towards the "X" that he could now clearly see in the rock. "Whatever you're-" he leaped back to dodge a blow as he continued to goad it forward, and yelled again "Whatever you want to do, do it soo-Aughh!" he yowled as he got slashed back by the bear and blood erupted from his wounds violently, staining the ground bright scarlet. He struggled to get up, knowing he only had a few short minutes left.. (of life?) Again he goaded the bear,the stench of blood acting like bait until it was just about at the "X"..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 06/03/15, 05:04 am

Amberpaw's eye widened in fear, maybe they should of brought more warriors, if they would of, Mudpelt wouldn't be on the ends of his life! She put her paws on the boulder as Icepaw had. The beast ran right toward the "X" and she started to throw herself onto the boulder, trying to budge it. Icepaw did the same, the boulder started to roll slightly! It was working!
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 08/03/15, 04:15 am

Icepaw heaved with all her strength, and finally, the boulder started to come loose. All she wanted to do was leap down and fight the bear away from Mudpelt. But she couldn't--the bear was just about there when...
...the boulder came free, taking Icepaw and some of the ledge with it.

She scrabbled with her paws to try and get away from the tumbling rocks, but the very ground she was on crashed down, and she was soon free falling.
A loud rumble sounded as the miniature avalanche stopped, and the dust cloud that appeared after it covered most of the area around it. Had the bear been killed? Had Icepaw been killed?
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 08/03/15, 08:05 pm

Ooc: :O The suspense! Do you want to make the next post and decide what happened?
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 08/03/15, 11:28 pm

OOC: Ikr! I know what happened, but not telling you~
I'm considering a few different options after that, though. You guys can have a moment and then I'll either uncover her body or have her make a slight sound or something if she's alive.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 09/03/15, 06:44 am

Amberpaw fell on her stomach, her paws all spread out. The boulder had gone down! "Icepaw we did it!" Amberpaw meowed as she sighed a relief. "I..Icepaw?" She looked around her, Icepaw wasn't there!
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 10/03/15, 12:48 am

Seeing that the bear was dead, or at least he hoped so, he knew that what he had done had come to an end. He staggered a little, oblivious to all else, and collapsed in a pool of blood.

Ooc: The suspense!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 10/03/15, 06:20 pm

OOC: :O! SO much suspense! Poor Amberpaw! XD
Also admins, I hope I'm allowed to do this with my StarClan character.
If anyone read or got spoilers for Hollyleaf's Story, then you know what just occurred here. :3

~

The dust cloud settled down, and a gray she-cat (gray from the dust and dirt that stained her white pelt) opened her eyes, starlight turning them silver. Then they went back to normal brown. Her heart started beating again, and she gasped a breath of air, coughing from the dust. She felt her wounds closing abnormally fast, usually it would take days and most cats wouldn't even survive from that.
Her eyes seemed to have a hint of green showing through on some angles.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 11/03/15, 12:24 pm

Ooc: Haha, I know right! x3 I do not know what you are doing, I have never read Hollyleaf's story! :O

Mudpelt lay there, nothing much happening to him, just laying there with his lifeblood draining.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next