The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die

3 posters

Go down

Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die

Post by Silvertalon 26/01/15, 06:57 am

http://longlivethewarriorcats.webs.com/sunflamee.jpg He has blue eyes though

Redfur
Tom
Shadowclan
17 and a half moons
wants to be deputy when Phantomtail becomes Phantomstar, but Redfur dies and never gets to be a leader (Redstar)
Wise, smart, loyal, respectful and kind.
Almost the best at hunting
large Dark red tabby  maine coon with blue eyes
Brother to Snakewhisker(Evil) and Clover -used to be Streakpaw until Bloodclan changed his name.- (who had been caught as a kittypet and now in Bloodclan, also evil) Son to  Idk and Idk (Anyone wanna be is parents?)

Grew up in Shadowclan and born there with Snakekit and Streakkit by his side, Snakepaw and him were best of friends but were sad that Streakpaw was captured by twolegs and made a kittypet, till' he ran away and joined Bloodclan as Clover... "I'm sorry Redpaw and Snakepaw but now I am part of Bloodclan and loyal to it." Clover told them sadly.
On the other hand Snakepaw had gotten jealous from Redpaw being great at hunting, and Clover being the good looking one who would be succesful with a mate and kits. Snakepaw was teased about being a loser and not catching anything. REdpaw tried to help him but he said, "I don't nmeed your help Redpaw, you'll just make me look worse...having my brother as an mentor. Fox dung, I look like a kittypet and can't catch anything!" Now he has become evil and is part of the dark forest team. REdfur has grown suspicious about hi own brother and Clover. Snakewhisker plans to murder him, for "embarrising" him and always showing off.
Redfur now is one of the best warriors at hinting in his clan and is loyal and working hard to become deputy.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty Re: Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 26/01/15, 08:01 pm

I think it would be so sad if Hazelcloud secretly fell in love with him and then he died D:
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die Empty Re: Redfur Shadowclan maybe future deputy, but will die

Post by Silvertalon 27/01/15, 03:33 am

It would :( Redfur could start to notice she likes him and he could like her back, then almost asks to be mates until the battle and he dies from Snakewhisker and Clover teaming up on him. Should I do that or wait till he's older? :3
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/01/15, 05:37 pm

I think Shockstar is nearing her end, and maybe Phantomtail will become leader. I'll e-mail his creator and see if she can come back (she left for a family emergency a while ago, and something really bad happened so she can't come on anymore). I'll see if her status has changed since then :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 28/01/15, 06:01 pm

Hey Smoke, where did Megarin go? I haven't seen her in months.
And that would be awesome, you could do either one. We can just make it up as we go along. :)
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 29/01/15, 03:24 am

Ok that would be great! :3 Ty!
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down