The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

hello im feather kit looking for a clan river clan hopefully

5 posters

Go down

hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty hello im feather kit looking for a clan river clan hopefully

Post by feather kit 14/03/15, 06:07 pm

i need a clan hope fully river clan is 4 moons old

feather kit

Back to top Go down

hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty Re: hello im feather kit looking for a clan river clan hopefully

Post by Silvertalon 17/03/15, 05:26 am

Hi, Featherkit! You know, you can just join in and rp, you don't need to be accepted. Although if your going to be a high rank, leader, deputy, etc, you'll have to get accepted by the admins or monitors. I have a question, could Featherkit be Twistedkit's sibling? Twistedkit is in Riverclan, but i'm still looking for an mother for him. :)
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

hello im feather kit looking  for a clan river clan hopefully Empty Re: hello im feather kit looking for a clan river clan hopefully

Post by Kit 17/03/15, 07:15 pm

Hello! I am Kit, an mod co-admin on this website. You can join any clan, and as many clans as you'd like. We have lots of other RP's, for example we have Wolf Roleplays, Zombie Roleplays, Anime Roleplays, and etc. for you to enjoy. If you need any help you can PM me or pretty much anyone else on the website. I hope you enjoy The New Era and welcome to the family!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/03/15, 08:12 pm

Welcome to the site Feather! I'm the old admin. here and it's nice to see a new face. Just a small warning, this site will go a little less active. a lot of the older members are needing to deal with problems but that does not mean this site is going to be taken down or dead.
Welcome to the family ;)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/03/15, 01:47 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm Roo, a co-admin. As Smoke said, this site is on its last leg, but there will always be people to rp with if you want :3
Welcome to our family!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down