The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN)

5 posters

Go down

Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN)

Post by Thistlestar 03/03/16, 12:41 pm

Thistlestar sat with his tail curled neatly around his paws, taking in the warm air of the day. He had just gotten back from hunting and was observing his clan. Training was moving along nicely for the apprentices as it seemed. His pelt prickled with annoyance with the fact of having no kits yet in the clan. He stood up and paced a moment. Just like his name, he did look and sound like a thistle when angry or worried and he was worried. Tension had also found its way into the hearts of the four clans and he hoped the threat would stay back.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty Re: Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN)

Post by Static Electricity 04/03/16, 05:37 pm

Ooc: Rosedrop doesn't have a mate, if Thistlestar is looking for one. I know she's the deputy, but it could work :3

The she-cat sighed, returning from a border patrol. It had been a long day, even though the sun was directly in the middle of the sky. She hadn't eaten yet and two patrols could take quite a bit out of a cat's energy. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Thistlestar. She very much so admired the tom, and she had been surprised when she was made deputy. Her loyalty to the clan had only gotten stronger when she had risen in rank.
Rosedrop decided to walk over to the leader, bringing two small mice with her as well. She dropped one in front of him and placed the other in front of herself. "Don't look so anxious, Thistlestar. Is everything alright?" She asked.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty Thistlestar

Post by Thistlestar 04/03/16, 05:52 pm

(( Might be fun! I could let Thistlestar become mates with Rosedrop. ^-^ ))

Thistlestar looked up from his focus to the ground and got to his paws. "Rosedrop, times have changed in this forest. New cats have come, including you and I. New dangers lurk, i'm not sure who to trust anymore besides my own clan." The tom straightened up a little and settled his thistle like fur. "But for my clan, I won't allow such tension to reach my pelt." His voice bolded and he looked at Rosedrop, a new spark of determination in his eyes. "For you."
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 06/03/16, 01:01 pm

Ooc: Awesome ^.^

Rosedrop got a happy expression on her face, looking down at her paws whens he couldn't look in Thistlestar's eyes. After a quick moment she calmed her heart down and faced her leader. "Thank you, Thistlestar. Our clan is the only one we can trust, but I worry for the other clans as well. ShadowClan and ThunderClan's tensions between one another are getting worse," She meowed, voicing her worries. Her own emotions, as confusing and as unknown as they may be, were not as important as what was going on in the clans.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistlestar 06/03/16, 03:50 pm

At the mention of the other clans, Thistlestar stopped pacing and raised an eyebrow. He faced Rosedrop with his expression. "The other clans...?" He pondered on that. "Hmm.. Well anyways, how is the clan and territory?" He went back to his normal expression. "And Rosedrop, our clan will be fine with you helping me lead it." He approached the she-cat and gave her a quick nuzzle.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/03/16, 10:09 am

Rosedrop returned the affection, but her mind was still on the clans. "Well, for now we are fine. Prey is coming back and there's no news from border patrols. But ShadowClan is scenting ThunderClan on their territory," She meowed.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistlestar 09/03/16, 11:07 am

The broad shouldered tom stepped back once again and refocused. "Good good." He murmured whilst thinking. "Any signs of rogues, lifeclan, or kittypets?" He mewed.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 11/03/16, 09:57 pm

"We've smelled some rogue scents, but they're too confusing tondecide whether its an actual cat or something that came into contact with one. We aren't worried about it though," Rosedrop meowed.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistlestar 12/03/16, 06:47 pm

He nodded slowly then closed his eyes with a sigh. "Rosedrop, we are anything but safe right now." The tom opened his eyes into slits and faced her. "Those rogues could be up to something." He paused " when I was younger, I thought I could trust the rogues, but all they did was nock me for who I was. I was one of them, I saw it all but I was abandoned and now look where I am." His fur flattened and he smiled. "We can't trust rogues."
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 14/03/16, 07:30 pm

"I understand where you're coming from Thistlestar. Just, try to think rationally. I don't want your past guiding your future," Rosedrop meowed, worried for the tom.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistlestar 14/03/16, 08:43 pm

He flattened his ears and looked up muttering, "Starclan" he paused. "Alright, I'll take your word for it." He smiled. "How are the patrols looking?" He felt touched by Rosedrops nature to care for him but he forced himself not to show any sign that he took the hint.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou 15/03/16, 05:04 pm

Without any pressing matters he just had to attend to, Hobblefoot spent quite some time lounging in the opening of his den, his long tail flicking every so often as he watched the camp. His uninterested expression belied the scan he had put on the openings of all the dens and the entrance to the camp, just in case there was some kind of medical emergency.

The scent of the fresh kill that had been newly added to the pile tickled his nose, but he didn't quite feel like eating yet. He let the smell hang in the air and pointedly ignored it, his attention drifting towards Thistlestar and Rosedrop. Although he was too far away to really pick up exactly what they were saying, the tones of their voices and their body languages told him that something was probably up.

Finally the tom's curiosity--and his stomach--got the better of him, so he rolled to his paws with surprising ease and limped his way over to the fresh kill pile. Hobble bowed his head and snagged a mouse in his teeth before making his staggering way over to the leader and deputy, sitting down a few paces nearby. "Thistlestar. Rosedrop." he greeted, his voice muffled from the rodent in his mouth. The medicine cat nodded to both of them in turn as he spoke, then set his mouse down on the ground and leaned over to eat it.
Lou
Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistlestar 18/03/16, 12:29 pm

Hearing the voice that belonged to Hobblefoot. He turned towards him and flicked his whiskers. "Hobblefoot." He returned the gesture. "Its good to see you getting some fresh air." He mewed to the tom. "Its a nice day to go herb hunting." He suggested. "That is unless there are sick cats in your care." He said quietly. "Its been a while since war and normally peace is a good thing but-" He paused deciding whether he should tell Hobblefoot or not but he eventually gave in. "A rogue, Vayla is her name came to give me a prophecy." His whiskers twitched. "I'd like to tell you but here isn't the place."
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day in Windclan (OPEN) Empty Lightfeather

Post by Kennedyt21 22/03/16, 06:48 pm

Lightfeather ran across the moor with a rabbit in her jaws. She stood at at the entrence to the camp and walked in panting. She noticed Hobblefoot and Thistlestar talking. She came up to them and dipped her head respectfully and said "Hobblefoot do you want this in your den?"

Kennedyt21

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 23/03/16, 10:43 am

Rosedrop realized that the conversation between the medicine cat and the leader did not need her voicing herself, and she kept quiet. She hadn't heard of the prophecy. Why wouldn't Thistlestar tell her?
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistlestar 23/03/16, 11:13 am

(( Le waits for Hobblefoot -whistles- ))
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down