The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all}

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all}

Post by Stormheart 28/04/14, 11:31 pm

Carribean padded around the ThunderClan camp, smiling as she usually did, hoping to find someone to socialize with or play a game with. She loved socializing, playing games, and having lots of company. No one knew why she was always so happy, but the truth was that everyone she had known in her past was never happy and she made herself a life goal to always be happy. So that is why she was always smiling and so jolly, even in the worst of situations..

A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Vy5qa0
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty Re: A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all}

Post by Stormheart 29/04/14, 06:22 pm

bump
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} Empty Re: A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all}

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/04/14, 08:08 pm

Songpaw bounced up, and saw a strange cat she didn't know. She walked up to her, and smiled. "Who are you? I've never seen you before!" She mewed, a hyperactive, joyful tone in her voice.

OOC: I just realized...
Caribbean and Songpaw = BEST FRIENDS EVER.
Both always happy. xD
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 29/04/14, 08:33 pm

Carribean smiled at the newcomer warmly, and responded "I am Carribean. And you are Swanpaw, right?" Suddenly, her expression changed to thoughtful, then she smiled again. "Whoops! Songpaw, not Swanpaw; am I right?" Her voice had a joyful and happy tone to it.

Ooc: Yes! They can become best friends! :D
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/04/14, 08:36 pm

Songpaw giggled, and nodded. "Yes, I'm Songpaw. It's super nice to meet 'ya!" She meowed happily.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 29/04/14, 08:43 pm

Carribean giggled a bit too, being reminded a bit of herself by this young apprentice. "Nice to meet you too! I think you have a pretty cool name.." She smiled, her tone light and friendly.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 30/04/14, 01:13 pm

"You too! I've never heard of a clan cat not having a clan name. It's interesting!" She said, and smiled heartily.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 30/04/14, 07:26 pm

"Thank you!" Carribean beamed and meowed cheerily "Well, I rather like my name. I have a non clan name because I was abandoned as a kit and I found my way to ThunderClan camp.. And I guess I just kept my name." Her eyes were distant, as though she was remembering things that happened long ago.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/05/14, 03:38 am

OOC: Btw my answer to your best friends post.
"Songpaw giggled and nodded. "Yes,"
XD

"Oh, that's sad.. but it's nice you kept your name. I probably would too if I had such a pretty name like that!" Songpaw said, with a slight flick of her tail.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 01/05/14, 06:49 pm

Ooc: Great!

"Thank you." she meowed, smiling at the compliment. "I like my name too. Your name is very nice too."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/05/14, 07:09 pm

"Why, thank you so very much!" Songpaw joked, rearing up on her hind legs playfully, her paws thumping back down on the ground.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 01/05/14, 08:47 pm

Carribean giggled loudly and said to her new friend "Do you want to go out in the forest?" She smiled as she said this, not just a bit, but a lot.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/05/14, 09:53 pm

"Sure!" She said, with a swish of her tail which was high in the air. "What should we do there? Hide, wait, and find? That's a fun game!" She mewed, excited.

OOC: Hide, Wait and Find is basically hide and seek. I just didn't want to give it that name since it's kind of unrealistic. :3
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 02/05/14, 12:49 am

"Hmm.. That's a great idea! You go hide." she meowed, smiling. "I'll count. And don't think I won't be able to find you! She said this playfully, then she turned around. "Go hide."

Ooc: True, true. Haha :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 02/05/14, 01:56 am

"Okay!" The young leopard-like cat beamed, and ran off, trying to be swift but silent. She looked around, unsure of where to hide. Ugh! She thought, angry that there were no hiding places. But then, she saw a good spot. Ooh! That'll work! Awesome! Songpaw thought, and got closer. She looked carefully, and saw that it was a hollowed out bush that looked a lot like a tiny warriors den. She got inside, and scooted closer to the back of the bush.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 02/05/14, 12:05 pm

"Okay! You better have got a good spot, 'cause I don't want this to be too easy." She meowed playfully as she whipped around and looked around for Songpaw.Hmm.. If I was her, where would I hide? Carribean thought, getting unknowingly closer to the bush that Songpaw was hiding in. "I'll find you!" she meowed, then just then she caught a whiff of Songpaw's scent.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 02/05/14, 05:14 pm

Songpaw saw her walking near the bush, and tried to keep as still as possible, as to not make any noise with the leaves. Oh darn! She thought, knowing that she would probably be found soon.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 04/05/14, 12:18 am

"I know you're here somewhere!" she meowed, then she whipped around and saw Songpaw. "Aha!" she meowed triumphantly. "Found you!"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 15/01/15, 03:21 am

Silverkit darted out of the nursery quickly before anyone saw her, "Oof!" she had bumped into a older cat and landed akwardly. "S..s..sorry!" She mewed as her voice trembled in fear, hoping it wasn't an warrior.She looked up and saw an apprentice and a warrior, maybe, standing right there and they were staring at her like owls. Silverkit felt hot with embaressmant as she wiped moss off her.

(mind if I join in? :3 )

Last edited by Silvertalon on 29/01/15, 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 15/01/15, 11:54 am

Ooc: Omg, this was so long ago, I barely remember, but sure! Let me wrap my head around wat was happenin. :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 16/01/15, 08:26 am

( Ok! C=)
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/01/15, 03:01 pm

Ooc: Haha.

"Hello there." the she cat mewed softly.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 19/01/15, 04:15 am

"Oh, Hi...I'm really sorry, I was.." Silverkit stopped and wondered what to tell the she-cat, she couldn't just say she was sneaking out of the nursery!
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/01/15, 04:49 pm

"You were?" said Carribean, her head cocked to one side.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 20/01/15, 03:37 am

Silverkit took a deep breath, " I...was sneaking out of the nursery...I just wanted to get a piece of prey for my mother!" She blurted out and shuffled her paws nervously hoping the she-cat wouldn't ask more questions.Silverkit peered at the camp entrance and saw a patrol return and left the entrance. There was no one else there. -This is my chance to go hunting myself!Unless this warrior figures out what I'm up to.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next