The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED}

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED}

Post by *Smoke* 22/06/13, 02:11 pm

Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} 9k=
Illusionflight woke up in her den on her newly made moss bed and yawned loudly. The warrior next to her gave her a dirty look and she returned it with her own. Things haven't been very good for her recently. She'd told Shockstar her feelings but she'd gotten rejected. It broke her on the inside, and she put up steel gates around her heart. The only one she ever talked to nowadays was Phantomtail.
The red-eyed she-cat trotted out of the den and then the camp, deciding to go along the borders to clear her thoughts.
When she arrived at the Thunderpath, she found a scent other than the horrid smell of the monsters. It smelled fairly familiar, like a family member. But her siblings were strewn about, the only one this could possibly be was Pisces, and she knew her sister wasn't on this side of the forest. Without a second thought, Illusionflight began following it.
She walked along the scent for a good half hour before arriving at the edge of the ShadowClan boarder that opened up into (wherever the Dragon Family is). She glanced back to the forest and uneasily set her paw out of the territory. She'd never gone this way before and didn't know what lay before her.
Once her entire grey and black body was across the border, she smiled. It was like a weight was lifted off her shoulders. She'd never truly been in ShadowClan; one of their warriors had stolen her because they didn't have many kits and warriors.
She followed the trail before she turned around all the trees and stopped at the sight in front of her. A medieval(?) castle stood over 100 tail lengths before her and her jaw dropped. What kind of place was this? And why'd the scent lead to it?

Last edited by *Smoke* on 25/06/13, 07:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty Re: Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED}

Post by NecroFancy 22/06/13, 02:32 pm

Here'd what it looks like Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Z
i will reply later
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} Empty Re: Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED}

Post by megarin 22/06/13, 04:30 pm

Glitch sat in one of the openings of stone but hid inside when she saw a cat coming. Why was a stranger here?
The messed up she-cat peeked her eyes up when she saw the strange cat wandering around.
It was then that she spotted the Dragon Branding.
This cat was Dragon Family.
She raced to find someone important as fast as a three-legged deformed cat could.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/06/13, 04:44 pm

Ooc: Can Fox atleast join?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/06/13, 04:46 pm

Ooc: He's all the way in WindClan, so he can't. He's also an apprentice and not allowed out of the camp at his age. Sorry :( We could make a new topic after this one where Illusion takes him there to introduce the family if you want?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/06/13, 04:49 pm

Ooc: ok
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/06/13, 04:49 pm

Illusionflight felt her marking on her shoulder start to burn as she got closer and closer to the castle. When she finally looked at it, the almost unseeable dragon now full stood out, in multiple colors. Her breath hitched in her throat as she stopped in mid-step, staring at her shoulder. She glanced back at the castle and then back at her body. Something she didn't know was causing this.
Inside, she saw a flur of a jumbled outline. Who- or what, was that?
"Hello?" She called out, her voice becoming accented. What in the world? She sounded so odd.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/06/13, 04:51 pm

Glitch stopped in her tracks.
Curse her stupid limp! She gave herself away!
She she just stood there, her strange eyes locked on the strange cat.
The strange cat with the Dragon Mark.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/06/13, 04:56 pm

Illusionflight stared in shock as her shoulder burned at the cat with 3 legs. What kind of place was this? A refuge?
The red-eyed she-cat just stared on at the cat in front of her, who she noticed was female.
"Hello..." Illusion trailed off.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/06/13, 04:59 pm

Glitch started to twitch with nervousness.
This what always happened!
Her vision started to jerk around and everything tore in two pieces as her eyes desynched.
Not again! And in front of a stranger, really!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/06/13, 05:02 pm

Illusion's jaw slightly dropped when she saw the she-cat in front of her twitch and spaz.
She quickly ran to the cats side and helped her gently on to the floor as she started to fall down. She'd heard of these. They were like a sort of attack that made you twitch. Spasms, she believed they were called.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 22/06/13, 05:07 pm

(I'm joining this ._. Must rp to make the anger go away, RPANGERNDJHVBHWBISFBHSBFB)

Nameless watched from a ledge on the top of the castle, her emotionless eyes watching her charge carefully.  So Illusion found the castle at last.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/06/13, 05:08 pm

Ooc: Mini, RP in We're going down too. It's your turn.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 22/06/13, 07:12 pm

Galaxy was in another ledge and he saw Glitch start to spaz out "Fuck." He growled to himself and lept from the ledge and started running to glitch to make sure she didn't jerk a leg out of it's socket or something. The Arctic Wolf slowed down when he got closer and started to make sure she was ok.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/06/13, 01:14 am

Illusion just about fainted when she saw an arctic fox come out. What was that doing here!? Was the cat who was spazzing out running form it as well as her. She hissed at the fox and stayed by the she-cats side. She would protect her from the thing that killed so many kits; the species that caused ShadowClan to steal her. Yeah, she had a bit of a grudge against them.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 23/06/13, 01:48 am

Nameless was there in a flash, responding to the she-cat's hiss.  The black she-cat slithered down the castle side, leaping quickly and seemingly disappearing once she reached the bottom.  With a quick flash of her midnight fur, she stood between Illusion and the fox; emotionless face parting them.  "You frighten Mistress, begone."  Her monotone voice held a slight hostile edge, all while staying blank.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/06/13, 01:52 am

Ooc: I gotta go, we're going to see Monster University :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 23/06/13, 01:52 am

Have fun :D
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 12:34 pm

"Yes, But you only care about the royals. I care about royals and servants. So let me take care of the servant and any-ways I have more seniority then you. So Nameless bring her  to the castle while I make sure Glitch is OK." Galaxy replied acting as if this happened everyday. "Glitch focus on me and only me." He circled around nameless and tried to pick Glitch up without getting slapped in the face.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/06/13, 12:39 pm

Illusionflight was now more than confused. What in Starclan's name were they talking about? Royals? Servants? Seniority?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 12:42 pm

"I know what  your thinking IllusionFlight. We are crazier than Halloween." He said not lifting his head. "I'm not going to steal your kits. I'm actually 1/4 of your kin. More than her." he said flicking his tail at Nameless.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 23/06/13, 01:09 pm

Glitch was thrashing around on the ground while Galaxy tried to help her.
It seemed odd someone helping her when she was the servant here. Why didn't Galaxy just leave her here alone like all the others?
Of course it was better in a time like this to limit her thoughts before they got jumbled so she tried to just concentrate on laying here.
I am laying here. I am laying here. Here am I laying. L-laying I am here. H-here lay-aying am-m I-I.
Her thoughts started to merge together and change shapes. Of course the twitching was annoying. But her thoughts just plain out hurt!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 01:15 pm

"Think about one word or item and relax." He told Glitch finally able to get a grip on scruff.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/06/13, 01:18 pm

Ooc: We should wait for Mini.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 01:20 pm

yeah
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next