The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED}

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED}

Post by Mini~ 23/06/13, 02:14 pm

Nameless watched the fox carefully.  "I care only of Mistress.  And I listen to non but her."  That was her life, she lived solely to be with and protect her Mistress. She didn't care of such things as seniority, everything was on Mistress' terms.  

She turned to Illusion, bowing low to the ground.  "Mistress, I am the guard of no name; I am under your command and only yours, I will carry out your orders without hesitation and question; and gladly give up my life for you." 
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding The Heritage Of An Illusion {CLOSED}

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 02:17 pm

Galaxy rolled his eyes and started carrying Glitch to the castle. The time that had passed from Illusion entering the territory and Glitch's spaz it had become bustling and busy cats returning to working and hunting. "Move. Move. Move!" Galaxy yowled through Glitch's fur to the cats that where in his way he dropped her a couple times.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/06/13, 02:19 pm

Illusionflight stared on in shock. This was too much of a change! Her markings were now clear as day, a fox was helping a cat, she had a servant, and she was actually related to a fox. It was too much.
The gray and black she-cats eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell to the ground, passing out.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 23/06/13, 02:23 pm

Nameless darted forward, catching her master carefully.  Perhaps this was much for the she-cat.  This was the first time she had ever met her Mistress; and not watched her from the shadows in her check-ups.  Hopefully she hadn't displeased mistress.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 02:24 pm

"If the whole family does this every time we bring one of them. I.WILL.GO.CRAZY." He growled after putting Glitch down. He grabbed a leaf full of water walked over and dumped it on her face.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 23/06/13, 02:30 pm

Glitch finally came to and woke up when the water hit her face.
She jumped up suddenly remembering what had happened in a few short moments. And what was still happening.
Nameless was trying to steal her job!
Well, technically Nameless and her were both servants, but still!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 02:36 pm

"Glitch Go take a vacation or something. Nameless go tell the Pharaoh Illusion got here. Evercat else....... STOP STARING AND GET TO BUILDING AND WORK!" Galaxy said and yowled the last part to all the staring cats "The never learn" He mumbled then started walking "Well Illusion. Are you coming for the tour?"
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 23/06/13, 02:38 pm

Nameless still held the body of her mistress to keep it from the ground, not moving her least her mistress be mad.  "Mistress is asleep, and I will not leave her; I am her guard."  No, she wouldn't leave her vunerable mistress; she would only do so if the Pharaoh himself told her to do such a thing.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 02:41 pm

"Do I Have To go get the Pharaoh.Oh wait I can't he's DEAD! And the Pharaoh in waiting is a newborn! So I have to run this Family all by my self." He was starting to get very aggravated and his voice started to get the tell tale german accent.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/06/13, 02:50 pm

At the shouting, Illusionflight became conscience again. She looked up to see the nameless she-cat and the fox arguing back and forth. She wiggled out of the she-cat's grip and stumbled before catching her balance.
"I'm fine, thanks for asking," She sarcastically mewed.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 02:58 pm

Galaxy turned and stalked off heading to Lover's Point. He hated when people always thought their life was hard when he was running the family and was responsible for the Pharaoh's Death he was supposed to be watching him but he was looking for food not protecting him. Then timber wolves attacked and he fled for his life without looking back. No one knew what he did. He was slowly falling into thinking about suicide.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 23/06/13, 03:00 pm

Glitch knew that nameless was already trying to help Illusion, but while she and Galaxy fought she decided to help.
She padded up to Illusion with a mouse in her mouth. She dipped her head and lay the mouse at the she-cat's front paws while doing so.
She almost tripped leaning over without a front leg to help her but she caught herself knowing if she fell on this Dragon Family member she would most certainly be punished.
She dipped her head then silently started to hobble away.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 03:03 pm

Galaxy probably would go missing for a day or two. But the cats were used to it every time Nameless and him fought he always disappeared from the territory only to come back again. He looked back from the base that was getting farther away and started running torwards his destination.
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 23/06/13, 03:11 pm

Nameless' eyes gained a bit of anger in their emotionless pits.  "Do not yell in Mistress' presence."  Her voice took on a darker tone, threatening as she respectfully released her master.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 03:15 pm

Galaxy hadn't heard her and was already 3 miles from the base having only 1 mile until he hit Lover's Point. 

Ooc: Anyone want to rp in SynaspeClan?)
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 23/06/13, 03:15 pm

(Lemme finish Beauty's bio and I'll make a topic
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 03:16 pm

Ooc:ok
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/06/13, 03:46 pm

Illusion looked at the nameless cat with slightly wide eyes.
"...You know my name is Illusionflight right?" She mewed softly.

Ooc: Haha, that rhymed ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/06/13, 03:47 pm

Ooc: INTERRUPTION. wondering when can IllisionFlight bring Fox in?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 23/06/13, 03:49 pm

Galaxy  is going to be cooling off in the waterfall at Lover's Point for awhile so I'm going to work on Yin & Yang
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 23/06/13, 03:59 pm

Nameless bowed her head to Illusion, keeping it slightly down.  "Yes Mistress, I know."  Her tone erased the anger completely, returning to her respectful edge on her emotionless voice.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/06/13, 01:34 pm

"..Why are you calling me Mistress than?" Illusion said, her curiosity growing about this place.

Ooc: Sorry it's short ;~;
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 24/06/13, 01:38 pm

(:3)

Nameless hesitated for a second before answering.  "You are a royal of the house of Dragon, and I am the guard assigned to you.  I have been trained since birth to protect you at all cost, that is my purpose in life."  She explained.  "You are my mistress, so it is the highest disrespect to call you by your name."
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/06/13, 01:49 pm

"Oh..." Illusion mewed, barely voicing it out. So she was part of a Dragon House, whatever that is, and she had a servant. The last part was sweeeeet, but she knew she couldn't abuse it. She had no problem with being called her own name by a service cat, but she would wait until she got to know the nameless she-cat first.
Clearing her throat, she mewed, "Do I have to go back to my clan?"
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 24/06/13, 02:02 pm

The nameless she-cat gave a quick shake of her head.  "No Mistress, if you do not desire to do so.  We have been waiting to welcome you home."  She flicked her tail towards the large castle.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next