The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan

2 posters

Go down

Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/09/13, 12:41 am

Name: Firepaw

Previous Name(s): (Kittypet & Loner) Skittles.

Future Name: Fireflight

Nickname: She enjoys being called her old name, Skittles, even though she's a clan cat now.

Is he/she a rogue/loner or has she/he ever been one?: Yes, before she found the clans, and after her twolegs tried to give her to the pound, and fix her.

Is he/she a kittypet or has she/he ever been one?: Yes, but they tried to fix her and give her away after being a nuisance and fearing for their new kit.

Is he/she a clan cat? If so, specify the clan: ThunderClan.

History (Roleplayed out): Skittles bounced up and down happily. "Yay! We're going to go in the monster again!" She mewed excitedly, but this time, the twoleg kit was crying and the large twoleg put her into a strange box-cage thing. "Wait-what are you doing? Why is she crying?!" She meowed, very distressed. She kept meowing and trying to find a way out, but then, the monster stopped. "Where are we...?!" Why am I talking to myself? I know the twolegs don't understand me... As soon as they opened the box, she saw where she was. The cutter. "NO!" She hissed, and scratched the twoleg, causing her to drop her, and she took off as fast as possible. "You'll never change me!" She yowled, then realized she ran too far. "T-th-the forest?! No.. it's too dangerous!" She mewled, and backed away, afraid. "No.. the twolegplace is more dangerous! I have to!" She wandered around until she found a nice cave, and smelled prey. "Ooh, maybe I could.. I could live here?" She thought, and agreed. She lived there for a few sunrises. "This home is horrible... I need to find some other cats.. maybe.. but.. dogs go here too often.. gotta.. gotta find somewhere.. EEP!" She mumbled, than yowled as she realized she stood on the edge of a river.. a river that had crumbling edges! She felt the stones beneath her paws crackle, then fall. She tumbled down onto the rocks, and felt her ear tear. She yowled in painw, and went into the waves below, underwater, and felt her breath beginning to drift away from her lungs. Am I going to die? She thought, and began to shudder, and almost lost consciousness. She felt teeth grasp her scruff, until she found herself on the dry shore again, the sandy feeling dirt under her cheek fur. A tom stood right in front of her, licking her pelt and ear until she was okay again, and it didn't bleed as much. She was too scared to speak. "You're on the ThunderClan and RiverClan border! Can't you drown somewhere else?!" The cat yelped. "Come on, I have to speak to the leader about this." He meowed sternly, and she obeyed, flexing her muscles and lifting her nimble body up, and began to pad next to him and the rest of his patrol, not wanting to anger any fierce forest cat. "W-who are you...?" She mewled like a scared kit. "I'm Ashpaw. Who are you?" "I-I'm Skittles.. I a-am--w-was, a kittypet.. my twolegs tried to bring me to the cutter." He shuddered at the word, and nodded understandingly. "Well remember to smell the scent markers of ThunderClan before you drown on our territory." He mewed, a hint of humor in his voice as he rolled his eyes. She nodded, a soft smile on her face as she recognized the humor.

(Basically, she was allowed to join, and was renamed Firepaw though her nickname remained Skittles. Also, I'll do Ashpaw's bio as well.)

Personality & Traits/Hobbies: Fierce, loyal, feisty, wild, outgoing, playful, funny, easily excitable, stubborn, strong, kind, sarcastic, dislikes water.

Pelt Colors, Patterns & Eye Hue: Firepaw is a well-muscled, slender, lithe, small she-cat with a flame-colored pelt, white tips on her ears and tail, white paws, a lean shape, sleek, short, glossy, soft fur, long, thorn-sharp claws, soft black pads, a long tail, powerful hind legs, large ears, short fangs, and a fiery shimmer on her pelt, a customary blush on her cheek fur, a torn right ear, and large, luminous, clear, brilliant, leaf-green eyes.

Mental Disabilities, Deformations, or Injuries: Six toes on each paw.

Likes: Rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, deer, pranking. (Such as, making cats trip, or hiding on top of dens to drop water-soaked moss on cats. ^_^)

Dislikes: Fish, frogs, lizards, twoleg food. She never seemed to eat it, and hunted for herself.

Current Mate: None. Single pringle looking to mingle, though forever alone she probably will be! Just like in real life... Wha? I didn't give anything away that I was forever alone. I'm not pathetic, kay? V_V;

Current Crush: Ashpaw.

Offspring: None.

Family: Mother: Fluffy, Deceased; Died of sickness (Greencough). Father: Cocoa, Deceased; Run over by a monster.

(OPTIONAL) Picture(s):   Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan April-10

Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan _commish__orange_yesh_by_spottedfire_cat-d3kp33x 
The last picture by Spottedfire_cat on Deviantart.com

Last edited by SkittleKitty~ on 25/09/13, 09:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty Re: Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan

Post by *Smoke* 25/09/13, 05:35 pm

OMG DID YOU GET THE NAME FROM THE BAD? EEK! Ok, fan-girling mode is turned off X3
She's adorable and well written out :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan Empty Re: Firepaw - Apprentice of ThunderClan

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/09/13, 09:44 pm

Thanks! 

Sarry, I don't know what The Bad is. D:
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/09/13, 04:14 pm

Lol, look it up. It's Fireflight. They're an alternative, anti-bullying band :D
And no problem.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down