The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice

2 posters

Go down

Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice

Post by Stormheart 05/05/14, 09:06 pm

Character Name: Sandyfur Sandypaw

Nickname: Sandy

Character Age: 6 Moons

Clan: ThunderClan

Personality: Sandypaw is quiet, shy, selfless and caring. She tends to be quite quiet and has a soft, quiet voice. She doesn't talk that much, and instead does her best to be a good medicine cat apprentice and hopes to be a good ThunderClan medicine cat one day. She is very caring and careful when it comes to others, and she has wanted to be a medicine cat from when she was a tiny kit, because she finds joy in helping others. That is her only dream, and the only thing that worries her she might fall in love with a tom, then she won't know what to do..

Appearance: Sandypaw is a small sandy colored tabby she-cat with deep lime-green eyes and short fluffy fur. She is slim and has a unusually long tail, which has a white tip. Three of her paws are also white as well. She is rather strong which might be surprising, because of her smaller figure. She is agile and sleek, and is a good hunter.

Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Greencat

Mental Disabilities: None

Likes/Dislikes:
+ Helping Others
+ Hunting
+ Making Friends
+ Winter
+ Learning
- Fighting
- Cats Who Full Of Themselves
- Ambitious Cats
- Twolegs
- Her Past

Mate: None

Crush: None Yet

Kits: None

Family: Deceased

History: Sandypaw was part of a group of travelling cats, and she was born to the she-cat Alder and the tom Dust, who was the head of the group. For a few moons, she lived and travelled with the group. Then one day, when she was 3 moons old, disaster struck. The group was attacked by a pack of wolves who killed all but a few, Sandypaw (Sandy back then) being one of the survivors. She was an only kit, and her parents were both killed. She fled, terrified, and travelled alone for a few days before she was found by a ThunderClan patrol who brought her to the clan and took her in. When she was still a kit in ThunderClan, she would sit for hours and watch Divinghawk do his work, vowing silently to become a great medicine cat...

Last edited by Stormheart on 05/05/14, 09:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty Re: Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice

Post by *Smoke* 05/05/14, 09:34 pm

You need one more sentence in her personality and two more for her appearance. Long descriptions usually need five sentences in those areas, and otherwise everything is very good and will be accepted once you change up those two things! :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice Empty Re: Sandypaw of ThunderClan, Med. Cat Apprentice

Post by Stormheart 05/05/14, 09:39 pm

Okay Smokey I changed it up. Accepted? :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/05/14, 09:55 pm

Accepted! It looks great! I need to PM mini about the two new med cat apprentices, Icepaw and Sandypaw :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 06/05/14, 06:28 pm

Okay! My first high position! Yay!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/05/14, 07:36 pm

X3 Feel free to have her join the Medicine Cat half-moon meeting in the Moonfalls board. I control Divinghawk, her mentor, anyways :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 07/05/14, 06:21 pm

Yep, I just replied. :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down