The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~

2 posters

Go down

Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 02:45 pm

Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Orion11

Character name:
Orion

Nickname:
Orion

Character age:
4-5 years old

Clan/Tribe:
Pack of the Frozen River

Senior soldier

Personality: (Long Description)
There are many reasons why Orion is the most senior soldier in the pack, despite his relatively young age. 1) He is clever and tactical, making him a born leader    2) He can stay cool and collected in heated situations   3) He is near impossible to beat in a fight.
Though most of the time he is stern and serious, Orion does have his soft side and can always find and enjoy the many wonders in life. He is kind to those he loves, and brutal to those who are foolish enough to declare him an enemy. He is able to bare a lot of responsibility without faltering, and is extremely protective of those under his wing, and is prepared to die for his cause. Orion is a dog you would want to fight alongside, and one you would avoid at all costs fighting against.  

Appearance: (Long Description)
Orion is a German Shepherd, so he has a strong study build and thick fur. Instead of golden-brown fur, however, it is more of a pale greyish color, with an off white underbelly, paws and head markings.
His markings on his back, head and face are dark grey-brown, almost black. Orion's muzzle is this color, along with his ears, eye dots and eye stripes. Orion's eyes are dark amber-brown.
The rest of his markings are somewhat unique, with some parts stretching down to his legs in curving shapes (see picture), and his tail tip is the same dark greyish-brown.

Mental Disabilities:
Mild anger issues

Likes/Dislikes:
+Winning fights
+Running
+Travelling
+Fighting and protecting
+Learning
+Leading
+His pride and sense of justice

-Losing fights
-Things not going his way
-Losing his temper
-Failing someone/something
-Being disgraced
-Letting his cause down
-Dogs he does not agree with

Current mate:
N/A

Current crush:
N/A

Offspring:
N/A

Family:
Orion's whole family was killed in the war against the Southern Packs. The only family he has left is Frostbite her pups, and they aren't related by blood. But seeing as he had to flee their home from the Southern Packs' ruthlessness with the leader's pregnant mate, he counts them as his family and his responsibility.

History
Orion was born into the Pack of the Frozen River, and his parents adored all their pups. Orion grew up to be a strong fighter, as did his three siblings. But he was the a fine soldier, the finest the leader had ever seen, and at the age of three he was made senior soldier, alongside his father and mother.
His sibling were proud, not envious. But their happiness was not to last. When war broke out between the Southern Packs and them, and when battle raged, Orion was charged with getting the leader's pregnant mate to safety, as the leader trusted him with his life. Though reluctant to miss out on the fighting, Orion agreed. But when the battle was over, it was discovered that their home and pack was no more.
But, on the battlefield, the two dogs met a survivor who told them Frostbite's mate, the leader, had escaped, and was building a new home in the far north. Sadly the dog's injuries were to severe to mend, and he died.
But, until Fostbite's pups are born, all the two dogs can do is dodge vengeful southern pack dogs baying for their blood.

You likey, Kit?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty Re: Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 04:01 pm

Love it!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~  Empty Re: Orion ~Courageous protector of the Pack of the Frozen River~

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 04:06 pm

Thanks! Shall we start the plot soon, or do you want to add to Frostbite first?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 04:15 pm

Im making her thing XD it was a WIP I'm hrrying though..
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 04:20 pm

Fair enough, character creation isn't my favorite thing to do either XD I just need a little info on her to work on, then I'll get us started :)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 04:21 pm

I got to redo the Rank names and stuff XD on the pack page...
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 04:23 pm

Okiedokie, I'll do that now :)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 04:27 pm

Do you want me to make the pack leader too? The Alpha male, I mean. He won't be in it until they all reach his new land, which is AGES away, but it'll be good to have a name for him at least. And would I rp him, or would you want to?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 04:42 pm

you could...
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 04:45 pm

K, if you're sure you don't want to. Just say if you do.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 04:45 pm

Tooo lazy XD
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 04:46 pm

HA!XDD fair enough! I'll take him then :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 04:52 pm

btw I wont be able to rp any til tomorrow srry...
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 04:53 pm

That's fine, it'll take me a while to do it anyway
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down