The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--

3 posters

Go down

Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--

Post by Roo12 10/05/14, 05:37 pm

Character Name:
Elliot Trewin

Nickname:
-

Character Age:
15 years old 

Personality: Long Description
Growing up in a large-ish family, and being the second oldest of the four children, Elliot always felt as though he had to act like an adult, and was always competing with his older brother. But when the apocalypse and he was separated from his entire family, he found that being an adult in a world filled with zombies was not as easy as one may think. 

Because of this, Elliot tries to pass himself off as a tough guy, and is pretty hostile to anyone he meets. It takes a while and a lot of work for him to trust you, but once he does, he's a reliable comrade and can get extremely protective. 
Elliot used to be a joker, and once in a while that side of him shines through. He can be caring, but isn't the most sensitive guy and can't deal with really emotional, tough situation, having a tendency to run from the source of the problem.
Elliot has a vivid imagination and loves books and movies. He enjoys telling stories to a captive audience, and enjoys listening to one as well, if it's told well.

Personality: Traits
-Distant
-Imaginative
-Frightened 
-Tough
-Dubious
-Musical
-Curious

Personality: Mental Disorders
-

Personality: Likes/Dislikes
+Stories
+Fiver (his dog)
+Rowan (his horse)
+Killing zombies
+Going against government systems
+Sailing
+Playing his harmonica
-Strangers
-Zombies
-Government systems
-Fire

Appearance: Picture(s)
Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Elliot12

Appearance: Long Description
Elliot is average height and build for his age. He has brown, shaven hair that grows thick and floppier at the top and a small ponytail at the bottom of his head. His eye hue is a pale blue-grey color with flakes of blue scattered in them.

Elliot only has one set of cloths: A loose, pale brown shirt, baggy green trousers, thick brown walking boots, a brown leather belt and a black jacket.

Appearance: Scars/marks
-A small scar on his cheek just under his eye
-A number tattooed on his left arm from the establishment that took him in
- A large burn on his right shoulder

Social: Gender Preference
Female

Social: Current Crush

Social: Current Partner
-

Social: Current Family
Mother - Sarah Trewin
Father - Trevor Trewin (not around)
Oldest brother - Callum Trewin
Younger sister - Naomi Trewin
Youngest sister - Mae Trewin

Social: Current Offspring
-

Social: History
Elliot lived with his mother, older brother and two younger sisters (his father upped and left them when Elliot was nine) in a seaside town, but was staying with them on his aunt and uncle on their farm when the apocalypse began. He heard about it on the radio, then the TV.  A week later, as the situation began to get out of control, government forces stormed the farmhouse and took them away to an quarantine institute set up to keep civilians uninfected and away from the zombies, leaving the farmhouse to burn to the ground and Elliot to receive a burning scar in the process. Each person who went in had an identity number tattooed on their left arm, head shaven and usually separated from their families. Males and females, adults and children, all separated. 
Elliot's mother and sisters were taken away. He rarely saw his brother as children were sorted into age categories, and after another week of living there, he and Callum decided to escape. Only Elliot succeeded in this as Callum was caught and possibly shot in the process. 
Not knowing what tom do with himself, Elliot managed to make his way back to his aunt and uncles' farm where he collected supplies such as food, water, blankets and his uncle's knife and riffle from the burned wreckage, changed into his own clothes and found two vital comrades for himself. When he entered the enormous wooden barn to look for some rope, he found a female collie and her litter of puppies, all of whom were dead. That is except one, the fifth puppy, who Elliot rescued and later named Fiver. 
Then, at the opposite end of the barn, the boy found the young cart horse, Rowan, in her stable. Deciding a horse was a reliable enough form of travel, Elliot saddled the animal up and fled the farm, knowing that government forces would soon hunt him down if he stayed for long.

Theme song(s) (I don't usually do these, but I couldn't help myself this time;3):

/

Last edited by Roo12 on 17/05/14, 11:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty Re: Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--

Post by *Smoke* 10/05/14, 07:25 pm

This looks really good Roo! Maybe we could set up a post for him and Brooke to meet, like he stops at her country-escape and tries to spend the night there not knowing that someone living is there.
Of course, she could freak out and shoot him or something, but it'd be all good later on  xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--  Empty Re: Elliot Trewin --Apocalypse Survivor--

Post by Roo12 10/05/14, 07:27 pm

Thanks Smoke ;) It'd be awesome if they met! Do you want to set the thread up or shall I? I don't mind if you want me to;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/05/14, 07:37 pm

Hmm, could you? I'm replying to Felik's post ;3
However, if you can't do it tonight, I could do it :)

On a side note, I kow it makes me sound like I'm one of those ditzy people who fry their brains out, but I tan. I use a tanning bed. I'm just getting a base tan for when we go to Greece, so I don't burn. I know about sunscreen and everything, but I used to be pale as a ghost and I burn so easily that my mom is making me tan.
And I'm burning anyway. All over my stomach, and my upper-right back and my lower-left back, I have a heat rash. And OH DEAR GOD DOES IT HURT LIKE A MOTHER-!
Just thought I'd express my pain. Misery loves company.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/05/14, 07:43 pm

Well, I can't do it right now, but I have all of Sunday, so I can do it tomorrow if you like :3

And that's totally random, but that's why I loves yous Smokey ;D Sucks about the heat rash though. Still, Greece will be worth it XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/05/14, 07:53 pm

I can do it tonight, don't worry about it ;3

I hope so. It looks like I have friggin' poison ivy. Oh, and you have no idea how random I can get.

Bad points of my day:
-Got a heat rash on stomach and back from tanning bed
-Hurt my back from working too hard at my grandparent's ranch cleaning stalls
-I had to horse-back ride with my glasses on, and it gave me a huge migraine
-The neighbor's dog I am taking care of for the weekend (who is a massive dog) puked after I fed him... all of his food came back up
-I could not sleep in; I had to wake up at 8 am, but I went to bed last night at 1 am because I had chores to do
-Because I had to take care of Hank the Tank (the neighbor's dog xD) around dinner time we couldn't go see a movie
-When I was about to use my bathroom, I saw a stink bug on the ceiling. I couldn't reach it by standing on the toilet, so like an idiot I used the mouthwash bottle. I thought that it was closed and started to try and hit the stupid bug down. After a few tries, the mouthwash came out of the bottle and landed on my face. I started freaking out, because my right eye hurt, I was wearing contacts, I couldn't open my eyes without risking damage to them, and I still hadn't gotten that damn stink bug. I had to use the only towel I had in my bathroom, which, unfortunately, my mother used to wipe off dog pee once, and even if she washed it, it still smelled like urine. My eyes weren't damaged, I got the stink bug with broken toothbrush and then flushed it alive, my face smelled like dog urine, and one of my favorite shirts had mouthwash all over it.
Shoot me now.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 10/05/14, 08:24 pm

I feel lucky
. I ran easily and get really dark and rarely burn
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/05/14, 08:43 pm

I would hope you feel lucky. I peel so disgustingly when I get sunburns. It is just horrible XP

Roo, I won't be able to make it tonight. Too sleep-deprived, and after the Valentina-Felik post, I'm muse-deprived as well .-.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/05/14, 05:38 am

Yeah, I had an issue with mouthwash once. It was 5am and I went to clean my teeth and I always use mouthwash after brushing. But because I was half asleep, I picked up a bottle of shampoo that had a very similar color to the mouthwash. So I took a glug of that and it took me ten whole seconds to figure out something was up XP

And that's fine, I can do it if you're really low on muse ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/05/14, 08:39 am

Oh my gosh, that is why I don't use mouthwash in th morning xD I just brush mah teef :3

I could do it now, but I have this urge to play the sims 3. So while my game loads, I'll make it ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/05/14, 08:42 am

I know right?! Now I live in constant fear that I my, one day, make that mistake again XD

If you really don't mind ;3 I get the sims thing, love that game x3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/05/14, 04:53 pm

I made a little change to Elliot's history, just to let you know, Smoke, before our characters meet. Basically, their father left them when Elliot was nine, so his mother had to raise all of them by herself.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/05/14, 10:40 pm

Okiedokie :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down