The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Sent Forward (Open)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sent Forward (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sent Forward (Open)

Post by Feralclaw 02/01/15, 05:47 pm

"Why it would be simple, Kill it, but with what..." he said, wondering. "Why not just Gouge out it's eyes?"

(For the record, i don't actually mean for him to try to gouge it's eyes out.)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 10/01/15, 05:29 pm

Azalia steadied herself after she was helped up. That dragon landing near gave her quite a fright. "Draw it away from here? That would be hard to do. We would have to get it to land. I know a bit about dragons, and I know that the collar can affect other dragons near, but psychic dragons aren't affected as much." She said, and looked over at Akina. "But it would be hard for Akina to get close enough to the collar unless the dragon landed. But even then, Akina isn't quite strong enough to break the collar by herself... We would need an enchantment to strengthen her fire in order to release it..."

Taura peeked out from behind a house. An enchantment for a beast? I think I learned one like that a while back... Right, the one that strengthens a beast's magic energy, making it stronger and faster for a short while. Maybe it would strengthen her fire also... Taura took a few steps towards the group of people. "Er, I know a few spells that could help your dragon." She said, hoping they wouldn't be angry at her for eavesdropping.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 10/01/15, 06:44 pm

Shay pulled his wrist up forty five degrees causing a high pitched hiss as the metal pushed on leather "Who are you?"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/01/15, 05:01 pm

"It doesn't matter who we are right now! You two," Edrick pointed to Shay and Rannoch, "Follow me and we'll attack the dragon from it's front and bring it away from here. The rest of you figure out how to get the collar off without killing the dragon, it's not choosing to do this." Just as the knight finished his orders a loud screech came from the dragon, so deafeningly loud that the nobleman had to cover his ears.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 12/01/15, 05:58 pm

Shay fell from the tree in an awkward fashion, landing in a pile of leaves and branches, his hood torn, "Well, Im Shay Patrick Cormac, Pleased to meet you." he said covering his ears
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/01/15, 06:50 pm

Rannoch could hardly hear his own heart beat within his chest, let alone what the others were saying. Thankfully, he had caught most of what Edrick had said and followed his instructions. 
Setting off at a terrific pace in his strange form of running that looked as though his feet hardly touched the ground, the young man unsheathed an arrow from his reindeer hide quiver and knocked it to his arrow, raisng it to the sky and aiming for the dragon's head. He knew it couldn't possibly harm it; the arrows were simple, wood and stone things, fashioned by the wanderer himself, but they may serve as a way of getting the beast'd attention. He let the weapon fly and watched as it shot through the air and struck the dragon's snout, snapping feebly in two but no-doubt getting the animal's attention.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 12/01/15, 07:08 pm

"I'm Taura, Taura Ver- Er, never mind." She said. "All that matters now is coming up with a plan." She said, turning to Azalia. "If I can cast a spell to strengthen your dragon friend, she might be quick enough to get to the collar. She's part Psychic dragon, yes? Wait, she doesn't have full resistance to the collar yet since she's not fully grown..." Taura said, a bit quieter.

"Well maybe-" Azalia was suddenly interrupted by Taura. "I've got it! We can enhance the speed of your dragon so it can get me close in my morphed state, and I can probably destroy it from there!"

(It was a bit rushed, sorry :P)

Last edited by RosePuppy on 22/01/15, 03:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/01/15, 06:00 pm

Edrick ran off after Rannoch, not looking behind him to see if Shay were following him 
They had to get that dragon away form the village.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 19/01/15, 07:43 pm

Shay rushed after them, pulling a sword and dagger from his leather belt, "If we cant get rid of it, Kill it!" he shouted to them, passing Edrick
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/01/15, 04:26 pm

Rannoch let another few doomed arrows fly and watched them smash against the dragon's head, its breath smoking and body turning away from the village and towards the deer-rider. He tried to ignore Shay who was insisting on the animal's murder as it drew nearer.He didn't know what he was going to do when it reached them, but he just hoped that Azailia would figure something out.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 22/01/15, 04:13 pm

"Lets go, then, now that we have a plan!" Taura said, and dragged Azalia away towards where the dragon was headed. She looked back and motioned for Akina to follow. "Hurry up!" Taura said, "You're the important one."

[left]Azalia glared at Taura. "I think I'm going to go help with luring the dragon away if I'm no use here." She said, and broke away from Taura's grasp to rush towards the others. Once she reached them she skidded to a halt.

Last edited by RosePuppy on 25/01/15, 04:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/01/15, 05:37 pm

Edrick grunted at Shay's plan. "Give it a chance first!" He shouted as he neared the dragon. He pulled out his sword easily, feeling the electricity of it start to hum. He had killed many evil witches with this weapon, and so it was given the gift of pain for his enemies. It should work with a dragon. No difference.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/01/15, 07:38 am

The dragon was directly above Rannoch now, its great wings beating a tornado of wind around him. Its eyes were blazing and razor teeth snarling down on the boy. Rannoch had a plan of sorts. He just needed to get the timing right.
Before he could quite comprehend, the dragon, still blinded by the fury of the spell, flung its head towards the ground where the wanderer stood, its muzzle splintering the earth and enveloping the surrounding area in an orb of dust. When it wearily pulled it's head away, emitting a sad, confused moan as it did so, Rannoch was nowhere to be seen. The dragon remained where it was, composing itself in its dazed condition. A few moments later, the red-haired traveller could be seen standing atop the brow of the beast, bow and axe in hand and searching for an idea on what to do now.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/01/15, 12:58 pm

He ran up the side of a burning building behind the dragon, feeling the heat on his gloves "Blasted dragon.." He muttered to himself as his hands got burnt by the flames, once on top of it he jumped to another, until he was directly behind the dragon, he jumped down onto its tail, grabbing one of its scales and pulling himself up, "I'll make sure it'll feel every bit of pain before i put it to sleep.." he said, slashing at its tail with his dagger, he grunted as he was thrown off the raging beast "Bloody monster.." he muttered getting up again
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/02/15, 03:12 pm

Ooc: Bump Smoke/Rose ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/02/15, 09:52 pm

Edrick noticed the other man had started to fight with a bloody vengeance. Whether he had a personal dilemma with dragons or not, the knight did not care to find out. He was fighting and helping so he wasn't going to complain.
Avoiding the fire from the dragon's maw, he managed to get on the dragon's right flank. He slashed marks on the dragon's body, making it howl with rage. Other than batting at Edrick with its paw, the dragon didn't do much to the knight; it was still focused on burning the village to ash.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3