The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo-

2 posters

Go down

Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo-

Post by Roo12 19/02/15, 09:03 am

Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Shadec11
Shadeclaw brushed down the coarse, grey fur on his chest that had grown hard with blood, the thin body of an old rabbit laying beside him. He had spent the later half of the night practicing his hunting, fighting and tracking for the following morning that now came streaming over the moors in rivulets of red and gold. For the former-city cat had recently been burdened with his first apprentice, much to many WindClan warrior's digust. He was an unpopular member of the clan to say the least. But perhaps a new apprentice would be a step in the right direction.
The storm-coloured tom glanced over at the apprentice's den, wondering whether he should go and wake Amberpaw up. He decided against it: "I'm sure she'll be up any moment."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty Re: Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo-

Post by Silvertalon 19/02/15, 09:08 am

Amberpaw blinked open her eyes. She looked around startled. -Is this another night mare?- She thought to herself. She got up and saw she remembered she was an apprentice now. No wonder her nest and the den was different. She peered through the entrance of the den. Then paused and stretched. -Fox dung, I'm late!- Amberpaw noticed it wasn't dawn and that she would be late for her first training. She ran out of the den and bumped into Shadeclaw. "I have thing with bumping into cats." She mumbled so Shadeclaw wouldn't hear her. "Sorry! I'm not used to getting up so early...and I couldn't sleep last night at all." Amberpaw meowed quickly, hoping her new mentor wouldn't scold her.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo- Empty Re: Learning for two -private:Silver&Roo-

Post by Roo12 19/02/15, 09:19 am

Shadeclaw looked down, dazed at being run into.
"Erm, it's - it's not a problem," He said in reply to the cat's appology, "You're on time, actually. Come on, let's get straight to it. Hunting is today's lesson, as well as touring the forest."
With that, the warrior got to his paws and headed towards the camp entrance.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 19/02/15, 09:20 am

Amberpaw sprang to her paws. "Great!" She meowed back. Amberpaw usually looked skinny and starving, but it was just being slender and very fast, slipping through grips from battling was easy, but fighting with her paws and teeth were harder.She was more of an defense cat. Amberpaw followed Shadeclaw, her small paws were even tinier looking compared to Shadeclaw's. Amberpaw was also born tiny, she could've died, but Starclan spared her life. Amberpaw looked in awe at the windy field, full of fresh scents of rabbits. Her mouth started to water.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/02/15, 05:47 am

Shadeclaw looked around the familiar place, cracking a rare smile.
"These are the only trees on the entire territory," he explained, "This helps to shelter the camp from the wild wind coming from the moors, as well as provide the odd bird, mouse or squirrel for hunting."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 22/02/15, 09:23 am

Amberpaw nodded. "Mouses taste yucky though." She replied thinking of the one time she tried one as a kit.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 25/02/15, 06:47 am

Ooc: Nudge, nudge :3
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/03/15, 06:09 am

Ooc: Sorry Silver, been a bit absent lately ;3

Shadeclaw laughed at that, "Yes, but they're good for you," he said. "A cat who eats nothing but rabbits will become one."
He continued into the far less sheltered open moor and was instantly buffeted by a strong wind. He sat down and let the wind tare through his matted grey fur.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 02/03/15, 09:19 am

Amberpaw stopped and thought for a moment. A rabbit? I don't wanna be a RABBIT! Amberpaw thought as she shuddered. She followed Shadeclaw and they arrived at a clearing with shorter grass, probably the battle training area.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 13/03/15, 06:30 am

Ooc: Bumpity bump bump x)
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down