The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 04:08 pm

The light brown tabby tom padded through the forest, feeling the cold snow under his paws. It wasn't too bad though, because the ice had begun melting and it as only a matter of time before the snow disappeared, too. He was out hunting and wanted to catch something big to impress his clan, maybe a big rabbit.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty Re: What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 04:27 pm

Forestpaw shivered as the wind blew around her small, thin frame. She padded through the forest quietly, her body low to the ground, ears perked and alert. The female sensed something was near, but she couldn't tell what that thing was. Forestpaw lifted her head as a light noise hit her ears, causing her to leap out of the undergrowth. However, what she landed on was much bigger than she expected. "Woah!" Her eyes were huge and she looked at the cat. "Sorry, I thought you were something else." she meowed to the tom, disgust and disappointment obvious in her voice.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) Empty Re: What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 04:30 pm

He padded a few steps away from her and meowed, annoyance clear in his voice. "Really? Maybe next time, be more careful. I'd appreciate it, you know." He knew who this was, of course, it was Forestpaw. His parents disliked hers very much, and he only felt like it would be right to continue the
'tradition', if that's what you wanted to call it. He flicked his tail.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 04:44 pm

"Hey, I apologized, it was an accident. Maybe next time, jump out of the way. You're not an idiot." She muttered, her voice hushed. "I heard you anyways, so anything you would have been hunting probably did too." The females ears swiveled around, searching for any noise of eventually prey. "We probably won't find anything anyways." She muttered again, shivering again from the light wind. Bones showed through her skin, she'd been giving her share of prey to the elders and kits for the past few days.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 04:47 pm

"Maybe next time, don't do that." He meowed, looking at the she-cat. "I was hoping to catch something, but small chance anyway, doesn't hurt to try though I guess.." He muttered. He was a little bit skinny but not as much as her, plus his thicker pelt helped him against the cold. "A rabbit would be nice, eh?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 04:52 pm

"Sure a rabbit would be nice, but then again anything would be nice. I haven't eaten in a while. I only eat when I need the energy, which is every few days." She sighed. "The elders say this has been one of the worse winters in a while."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 04:54 pm

His eyes lit up. "I don't care what the elders say." He meowed, a bit of defiant attitude taking over. "I'm going to catch something, right now. Or in the next few minutes at least." He boasted quite often, but the truth was that he hadn't caught any prey for a few days.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 05:00 pm

Ooc: Finished the form

Forestpaw snorted, "Yeah, right. I'd like to watch this." She said, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. "Well, go on. What are you waiting for?" Her hazel eyes flashed with amusement, she was prepared to watch him fail.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 05:02 pm

"Yeah? Prepare to be amazed." He meowed confidently. Maybe she wasn't so bad as his parents said, but he still had no plans to become friends with her. He padded forwards, scenting the air as he kept on padding on, and he finally scented a mouse. Hmm.. Not a rabbit, but better than nothing.

Ooc: I saw, and commented. :3

Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 05:10 pm

The she-cat held in a chuckle, not wanting to scare away any prey. She tilted her head as she studied the tom. What was the big feud over between our families anyways? I'm pretty sure they don't even know.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 05:14 pm

He was grateful that she was being quiet and not making any noise, and he got into a crouch and crept forwards. But then he stepped on some ice and slipped and fell, and the mouse ran away. He got up, with a look of disappointment and embarassment on his face. "I.. The mouse, um, it got away, because.." He paused, not sure what to say.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 05:31 pm

Upon Lightningpaw's fall, the female burst out in laughter. She stood up and padded over to him once she had finally caught her breath. "You okay?" She said, a small smile on her face. "Don't worry about it, maybe next time? I am so telling everyone what happened when we get back though." A sly smirk was now spread across her face. At least it brought his ego down a bit, eh?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 05:32 pm

He was a deep shade of red by now, and mumbled out a few words. "Yeah, I'm okay.." He looked to the she-cat, and gave her a little smile as well as he meowed, "Maybe, but you are not telling anyone what happened, promise?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 05:38 pm

Forestpaw held her head up, "I'll try not too, but I don't keep promises." She looked at the tom and meowed, "Why do our parents hate each other? They've never really told me."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 05:40 pm

"Maybe it would be a good thing to not tell." He grinned, and then listened to her question, a thoughtful look appearing on his face. "Hmm.. I'm not really sure to be honest. They've never told me either." He hadn't thought of this before, but not that the thought about it, what was the feud about?
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 05:48 pm

"Honestly, I wonder if they even know." She chuckled. At this point was feeling rather awkward, not knowing how to continue the conversation.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 05:50 pm

He then had a thought, and asked her as he looked down at his paws. "Maybe they don't, but I have a question.. Do your parents ever say bad things about me as well as my parents? Mine do, they don't like you at all.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 06:39 pm

Forestpaw shrugged, "Of course they do. Our two families hate each other. What they say is lies though, I've confirmed that just now." She sighed, "I wonder if this feud could ever end."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 08:30 pm

"I know they do." He meowed, and thought for a moment. He actually wished now that this feud could end already, she was right. It was pointless, there wasn't a real reason even for all the bickering, and he looked at her with his amber eyes. "I wish it could end.. I'm afraid my parents won't agree with me, and you though.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 08:51 pm

"Maybe there's a chance. What if we show them that we're friends, maybe they won't be as hostile towards each other." She meowed, her head tilting slightly in thought.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 15/02/16, 12:03 am

His eyes lit up as he thought about her idea. "That's actually a great idea!" He meowed, giving her a wide smile and a purr. "I never thought you'd want me for a friend, but thank you, Forestpaw." He looked to her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/02/16, 09:25 am

Forestpaw smiled and shrugged, "Hey, you aren't so bad. I was judging you based on my parents words." She studied him for a minute before meowing, "They were right about one thing, you are getting a big ego." She smirked before standing up and padding towards the camp in her usual confident, graceful stride.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 15/02/16, 12:32 pm

He smiled back and meowed, "Well thanks, you aren't so bad either. You're pretty good, actually. I was doing the same, but to be honest that was stupid." He rolled his eyes as she said this and padded after her, giving her a little friendly nudge as he meowed, "Are you sure I have a big ego? You sure?" He teased her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/02/16, 01:04 pm

"Well based on your speech on getting a rabbit, and the fact that you have nothing at the moment. Yes you really do." She said with a chuckle. "Nah, I'm kidding. Everyone has a little bit of an ego at times, don't they?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 15/02/16, 06:12 pm

"It was because of the ice!" He meowed. "I would have totally caught it. And a rabbit to go with it." He grinned. "Maybe I do have a big one, but oh well. And yeah, they do." He purred, and he realized that they were almost in camp. "Well, almost here.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next