The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty Re: What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

Post by Stormheart 17/03/16, 12:32 pm

He listened to her words, and gave her a nod once she had finished speaking. When the fox bit her shoulder, he quickly slashed its muzzle, hissing furiously and gave it another claw on its side. He went to her side and as they started running, he asked her, "Are you all right, Forestpaw?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 3 Empty Re: What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

Post by Kit 21/04/16, 07:55 pm

"I'm fine." She meowed, the lie forming easily on her tongue. Her vision began to blur but she kept running as fast as her injury would let her. She spotted a cave and began to head towards it, an idea forming in her mind. "Okay, I'll lead that fox into that cave while you quickly cover it, and before you completely close it in, I'll jump out. I'm smaller than the fox. Then we can go tell the clan and they can take care of it." She didn't give any room for disagreement as she ran in to the mouth of the cave.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 22/04/16, 11:37 am

He wasn't so sure that he was, but he knew that now wasn't the time to press about it and he gave her a curt nod, and listenened to her. Before he could think about, she had run off and he growled in frustration. She could get hurt badly this way, using herself as the bait for the fox. He would just have to make sure that it would not hurt her, and if it would try, he would make up a new plan so as to keep them both safe, especially Forestpaw.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/04/16, 05:17 pm

The fox followed the agile feline into the cave. The orange cat was like a glowing light in the darkness of the cave, her eyes appeared intimidating as they pierced the darkness. Forestpaw spotted the end of the cave and as it neared she prepared to jump. The strength in her leap was greatly reduced as the pain of her injured leg stung. As she pushed off the wall, her leg gave out causing her to land on the face of the fox. Since she was above the foxes muzzle, it was impossible for it to bite her, meaning she was getting torn up by the long sharp claws of the fox. She yowled in pain and her claws sank into the eyes and cheeks of the fox. The fox began to shake her off, and Forestpaw was flung into the cave wall. Shock was registered in both of there faces,             but Forestpaw was faster to her feet and she sprinted out of the cave. "I blinded it, Lightningpaw!! The fox can't see out of one eye!" She shouted, her words slurring as she stumbled into the light. Forestpaw's small frame collapsed to the ground, the severely injured she-cat's faint breathing barely noticeable.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/04/16, 11:38 am

He was almost at the cave when the fox had attacked Forestpaw, and his eyes were now filled with rage, and the only thing he wanted was to help Forestpaw and attack this fox, it must not do anything else to her. He ran and then launched himself at the fox, landing on its back, and he slashed as hard as he could with his claws, giving it a bite as well. The fox switched its attention to Lightningpaw, and he fought to protect Forestpaw.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/04/16, 05:42 pm

The female's body remained remained barely breathing on the ground. Her parents came sprinting through the undergrowth. Her father meowed, "I'll help Lightningpaw. You get the medicine cat and some warriors to help."

OOC; Do you want to do a time skip to when evrythings over?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/04/16, 12:28 pm

Ooc: Sure, that sounds good, you mean when they've defeated the fox and such?
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/04/16, 04:07 pm

Ooc: Yeah, I'll go ahead

Forestpaw was greeted with gentle licks from her mother and a concerned gaze from her father as she hobbled out of the medicine den. Her bright orange fur barely showing through the cobwebs coating her fur. "Oh, Forestpaw! You had me so worried! How dare you run away from me like that! Are you alright?" Her mother meowed, looking her up and down. "Sorry mom, I think I learned my lesson. I'll be okay, I just got some bad scratches and a messed up like. The medicine cat doesn't know how my leg will heal, but I might be stuck with this limp." The she-cat gave her mother and father each a gentle lick on the cheek and meowed, "Thanks for saving us." Her eyes began to scan the area for Lightningpaw. "Where is Lightninpaw, by the way? " Forestpaw asked, becoming worried.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/04/16, 11:33 am

Lightningpaw had attacked the fox and fought with it for a while so as to protect Forestpaw, and he too had gotten some pretty nasty wounds. He was just inside the medicine den, and the medicine cat was tending to his wounds, and he didn't know if Forestpaw was safe or not, so he was a little bit worried about the wounds on her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/04/16, 08:05 pm

Forestoaw picked u p the scent of Lightningpaw quickly, following it to the medicine den. "Lightningpaw!" She purred, rushing up to him. Her eyes became filled with worry as she circled him, looking at his wounds. "I'm so sorry. You had to fight off that fox for a while, all by yourself." Her head hung low, she refused to look at him.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/04/16, 11:33 am

Usually Lightningpaw had a rather full of himself attitude, but this time he looked at her, happy to see that she was all right. "Forestpaw, I'm so happy that you're all right!" He meowed, purring softly. "My wounds are nothing, I'll probably heal, I'm just happy that you're okay. And no, it wasn't your fault. What you did was very brave, but don't do it again, you could have gotten injured. But it's okay now, I'm just happy that are both okay, Forestpaw." He smiled.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 27/04/16, 08:49 pm

"Well, I kind of did get wounded." She chuckled, her tail grazing gently across her leg. "Thanks, and I don't plan on attacking a fox anytime soon. I'm surprise I had the chance to blind it." The she-cat sat next to the tom and meowed, "So did they kill the fox or did they chase it out?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/04/16, 11:30 am

He nodded, listening to what she said, and meowed. "Yeah, you did pretty good though, you'll make a great warrior, you know." He smiled. "They chased it out, but I don't think the fox will be coming back, its blinded and it got wounded pretty bad, so yeah. We did good, Forestpaw." He smiled.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 29/04/16, 04:41 pm

The she-cat's cheeks turned pick, but her bright for covered it up. "Thanks, you're not such a bad fighter yourself." Forestpaw sighed, "I hope your right. I never want to see that old fox again." She smiled, "Well, it's getting dark, we should be getting to our nests now."

Ooc; When she wakes up I'm going to have her be her normal self. Which is basically emotionless. So don't be surprised by the personality change. She was like this because she had finally had someone to talk to.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 30/04/16, 12:00 pm

He nodded and listened to what she said. "Thanks as well, I try." He meowed, giving her a little grin. "Neither do I, I could go without seeing any fox ever again!" He meowed. "Yes, we should." He got up and padded over to the apprentices' den with her, and he decided to say something. "I'm happy that we're getting along so well, regardless of what our families think of each other, Forestpaw."

Ooc: Haha all right!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/05/16, 06:17 pm

"Yeah, maybe our friendship will bring our families together." She meowed. The she-cat ruled up into a tight ball in her nest. "Good Night, Lightningpaw." Firestone murmured as she quickly slipped into sleep.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 03/05/16, 11:29 am

He nodded, liking that idea a lot. "Yes, I would like that very much, then they could end this useless feud, which serves no purpose." He meowed and went in his own nest. "Night, Forestpaw." He smiled and rested, waking up in the morning, and he slipped out of the den so as to not wake up the others.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/06/16, 02:43 pm

Forestpaw muttered curses as she stumbled to her paws in the cramped apprentice den. She stumbled out of the den, hissing as her wound throbbed. "Those darn poppy seeds never work." She grumbled, wincing every few seconds as she dragged her leg towards the fresh kill pile. She pushed colder prey to the sides with her nose and found a warmer mouse in the middle of the pile. "This must be what an elder feels like." She said as she plopped down by a stump.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3